Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An (62217 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

LOL.

We the owners of Nigeria are taking back our country and you the conquered people have to fall in line

Your surrender papers still dey Obasanjo hand
owners of nigeria kor wen ur lands re up for grabs fulani. Have taken illorin and we have come for lagos deal with it fool
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by oneeast: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
FFK is my man anytime, anyday..
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by sleekiii: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
.this OBA is a fool. OBA LIL WAYN AKIOLU IS A BASTARD
your Igwe who does not have class is the born bastard n the slowpoke.what kind of beast are you?it shows you are not well breed.for once in your lifetime be grateful to lagosians for accommodating all of you n your excesses.its not a must to stay in Lagos state,you can as well go back to your villages.can igbos be as accommodating as we have been to you? tell me?n l will tell you that's a bloody lie.give the royalty some respect n exercise decorum.or will you call your parents fools n bastard because they said something that is not pleasing to you?
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by lyricalz: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
U need 2 download the audio o, its 4 real and very funny, imagine a whole oba

http://www.xclusivehit.com.ng/download-audio-recording-of-oba-of-lagos-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Mccullum: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
I'm very sure oba of lagos can't threat of such statement, because I knw my king, he can never say it, beware of pdp gimmick for mercy vote from igbo residents in lagos.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Ralphlauren(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
eightsin:

Omo, fear even catch d Eze ndigbo. He accepted and started singing to the victory of the oba's candidate

Really? grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mccullum:
I'm very sure oba of lagos can't threat of such statement, because I knw my king, he can never say it, beware of pdp gimmick for mercy vote from igbo residents in lagos.
u are living under the ant hill.....d audio is all over the Internet....
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Why the hatred! Mention Igbos any way and see our Yoruba and Hausa brothers spewing trash. We are not detard by empty threats. It rather builds up that courage required for sovereignty. It makes Nigeria more unconfortable for us, hence the decisiveness to pull out. MASSOB are already in the strugle, by the time 1/10 of Igbos will realise the need for this freedom and then join MASSOB, Nigeria will be a history. Like I said in the other post, may that useless Oba never live to see saturday.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by tempex88(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
This is a call and the time for all igbos to stock up arms and ammunition,your awka-made,your stainless,your mgbo should be brought to speak in your defence...[b]This is Lagos,a comspolitan city that has become not only no man's land but a home for all.We urge all igbos to take precaution in this democracy,come out in your thousands,vote PDP and however way the fighting starts,stand tall and defend your keep...Your brothers in the east have been notified and have identified choice targets who will be drowned in the River Niger when the fighting begins...[/b]

its that word"This is Lagos,a cosmopolitan city that has become not only no man's land" that is vexing our Oba. Even though I don't agree with his choice of words, I feel Ibos need to understand that because Lagos is home for so many does not make Lagos no man's Land.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by PenSniper: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
jaymantin:

What a nice defense you put up there, but remember that one person cannot speak the mind of everyone when it comes to politics.
And for you to be claiming that Lagos is now no mans land, you may be right to some extent but the fact still remains that it is still a Yoruba territory, can you say that of Abuja or Onitsha? How many non tribe can the south east boast of to be working in its public sector? Rather Abia state even went ahead to even sack non abia Indigene in its workforce...to cap it all, please tell the south south that the oil in their region is no mans own.
My basic point is we should all see ourselves as one Nigeria where our nationality comes before tribe. Thank you

Shut up, fool.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by ernecy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
I now see how stupid and daft oba of lagos is, he cant even hide his hate for the Igbos, it's so unfortunate we have people like this as ruler. Bcus he is the oba of lagos doesn't stop from being polite to people regardless of where dey come from. We are all entitle to vote our choice candidate whether APC or PDP
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by lastpage: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
This is a call and the time for all igbos to stock up arms and ammunition,your awka-made,your stainless,your mgbo should be brought to speak in your defence...This is Lagos,a comspolitan city that has become not only no man's land but a home for all.We urge all igbos to take precaution in this democracy,come out in your thousands,vote PDP and however way the fighting starts,stand tall and defend your keep...Your brothers in the east have been notified and have identified choice targets who will be drowned in the River Niger when the fighting begins...

Put your phonenumber and address here so that we can come and buy your Guns and ammunitions! grin grin

[size=18pt]Children of HATE.[/size]... everywhere they go!

Lastpage!

BTW: Did anyone notice the "applause from the Eze Ndigbos", that followed after the oba made that threat? grin grin

FEAR is not a good thing o! I thought dem say they are "brave people"? shocked shocked
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by ernecy(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mccullum:

http://www.xclusivehit.com.ng/download-audio-recording-of-oba-of-lagos-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Adegbodolu1: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=20pt]THE OBA HAS SPOKEN AND I GIVE MY OBA FULL SUPPORT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by pek(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
When FFK and PEJ talked, they swelled votes to APC, now the Oba has talked, he may just be pushing people to vote PDP in Lagos.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

This is very good;

I hope b0rn2fuck and his band of bigots are aware of the fatal consequences if ðεƔ decide to attack ndigbo next week. We shall defend ourselves.
you silly and useless ndigbo calling lagos no man's land. You will be crush like that of biafra. Their shall be no mercy

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by chiefokonkwo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
you silly and useless ndigbo calling lagos no man's land. You will be crush like that of biafra. Their shall be no mercy

Am an Ibo high chief, be careful what you say, you can be tracked down.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Listen to the audio recording of what my Kabiyesi said. If only all Kabiyesis can be this firm and bold. cool

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Oba of Lagos means business oooooooo cheesy grin
Disobey him at your own peril.

Kabiyesiiiii oooooooooooooo.

Ade a pe lo ri cool
stop celebrating foolishness bro... He shouldn't have said that,it's so unprofessional and childish.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

Am an Ibo high chief, be careful what you say, you can be tracked down.
track down in my own territory. You must be joking and never in your life bite the finger that fed up.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
FFK you are right but could not read all those stuff jare when no be exam hall I dey. Meanwhile, mr Oba sorry to say this once again but you are just barking for nothing, you cannot force people to vote for candidate of your choice it does not work that way get that into your head.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
CORRECTMAN78:
Why the hatred! Mention Igbos any way and see our Yoruba and Hausa brothers spewing trash. We are not detard by empty threats. It rather builds up that courage required for sovereignty. It makes Nigeria more unconfortable for us, hence the decisiveness to pull out. MASSOB are already in the strugle, by the time 1/10 of Igbos will realise the need for this freedom and then join MASSOB, Nigeria will be a history. Like I said in the other post, may that useless Oba never live to see saturday.

Amen Amen Amen Amen#sayingAmentillforever.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

We are the children of Ani

The great mother of life

We are children swimming in the pool

Of her sacred rivers

We hop with the butterfly

Coo with the bird

Delight in the fragrance of flowers in bloom

We dig our feet deep in the sand

Play with ocean tides

Flap our arms against the wind

Pick up stones, wear or put them in jars

We climb tree branches

To perceive its secrets and wisdoms

Collected through the rings

Of time

We are not from here or there

We’ve existed before and forever will

We come time and time again

Because of love

And though we may be persecuted

Tried and refined by fire

We understand she is our friend

Together with water and air

We are the Kingdom of heaven

With all its riches buried within our hearts

We are the Queendom of earth

Come to manifestation

We are the children of Ani

The great mother of life

And our ammo is freedom

Tonight, I present thee, Ani, the soul of a mischievous lad who had shown so much disrespect on ur servants

Accept this sacrifice and deal with him as u wish

Isee!

Gibberish!

No matter how long a log of wood stays in the river it can never become a crocodile

There's a difference between sand and pearl

There's a difference between mere ranting and potent words

You've offended d gods and they will quash u

I don't have to say more

May my words stick on you like horns on a ram!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by oloriqueen(f): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok naw
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
track down in my own territory. You must be joking and never in your life bite the finger that fed up.

Welldone. Make u call me if you need help o. There is epe and ase here for bastard o
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by AgentMS: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Saturday is the D-day.

We have not forgotten all what you said about us during Anambra's election. It is pay back time.

Ensure you are fully loaded with ''anything and everything'' on saturday.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
ehie:
Activa your curses dey make me fear oh.u are a great writer though. Igbo against the world part 20.they no go let person hear word.always causing problems everywhere. .In Nigeria oh in Thailand oh.in Malaysia oh.igbos have become the nigeran burden.

Thank u jare. It is necessary to have a madman nearby because of d external madman

That one has collected his own

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by chiefokonkwo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
b0rn2fuck:

See this ogbomosho indigene claiming lagos as his territory; wonders shall never end. Thunder fire that your fingers 10 times. Onye nzuzu
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by eightsin(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Really? grin grin

Lol. You haven't listened to it?
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Ralphlauren(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
eightsin:

Lol. You haven't listened to it?

Listened to what? Provide the link.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by baysol: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
zicoraads:
Well, this came a bit late. I had expected the PDP to latch onto this since it broke.

That being said, they and Jimi should play their cards carefully. I don't trust Tinubu, not even in the least. What better way of ensuring Ambode's victory than to create disharmony between the Igbos and Yorubas. Because let's face it, no one is going to win the guber polls with only support from the Igbos in Lagos. And as things stand, that is exactly what this feud is turning into.

Jimi was and is never a candidate of the 'East.' Tinubu and his co-horts should stop portraying him as such.

What exactly is the business of ibos in the affairs of Yoruba land if not for someone who is looking for trouble. Imo state governorship election between rochas and ihediora and some other Biafrogs does not interest them only to bring their wicked mouth and useless vote to cause disturbance of peace and harmony in Yoruba land. You people never let a sleeping dog lie wherever you go with your criminal selves. really we don't need you here in Yoruba land we rather have hausa leaving with us because they will respect and mind their business. You think there is anything special about you igbos your habits of calling lagos no man's land will surely put you in trouble one day and no one will listen to your plea.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by eightsin(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Listened to what? Provide the link.

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee%2Fsets%2Foba-akiolu-issue
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by eightsin(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Even Africans in America are allowed to vote when they have satisfied all criteria to make them citizens. The Nigerian constitution make provisions for nigerians who reside in a place other than his/her birth place or tribe to decide who governs. It's a civil right so I don't see where your minding their business come from.

baysol:

What exactly is the business of ibos in the affairs of Yoruba land if not for someone who is looking for trouble. Imo state governorship election between rochas and ihediora and some other Biafrogs does not interest them only to bring their wicked mouth and useless vote to cause disturbance of peace and harmony in Yoruba land. You people never let a sleeping dog lie wherever you go with your criminal selves. really we don't need you here in Yoruba land we rather have hausa leaving with us because they will respect and mind their business. You think there is anything special about you igbos your habits of calling lagos no man's land will surely put you in trouble one day and no one will listen to your plea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. / Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria / How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.