Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An (62233 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by chummybaby: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
I love this guy. Very courageous
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by no1madman(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
solution=kill d fuckinnnnnnnnnn oba! bang his anuuuuuuuuuuuuus very hard! no mercy!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by smartn09(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
They has Started depoting lbos again since yesterday night, the news reaching us from Onitsha right now! confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

See this ogbomosho indigene claiming lagos as his territory; wonders shall never end. Thunder fire that your fingers 10 times. Onye nzuzu
I'm never a lagos indigene but being a yoruba man, we will fight to rescue lagos from Ndigbo. Lagos is a yoruba man laan.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

Gibberish!

No matter how long a log of wood stays in the river it can never become a crocodile

There's a difference between sand and pearl

There's a difference between mere ranting and potent words

You've offended d gods and they will quash u

I don't have to say more

May my words stick on you like horns on a ram!
I so much pity ur condition right now. You're a dead man walking. Onye nwuru anwu na eje ije! U don't know what has befallen u.
U keep spewing unnecessary proverbs u copied from books or heard in one of these boring Nollywood movies. But what I just did to u is beyond words. U shall suffer, together with anyone dear to u.
Your pains will get so unbearable that u shall pray and ask for death but it won't come.
Mark my words tonight, ur life is henceforth on the line! Cretinous asswipe!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

I so much pity ur condition right now. You're a dead man walking. Onye nwuru anwu na eje ije! U don't know what has befallen u.
U keep spewing unnecessary proverbs u copied from books or heard in one of these boring Nollywood movies. But what I just did to u is beyond words. U shall suffer, together with anyone dear to u.
Your pains will get so unbearable that u shall pray and ask for death but it won't come.

Bastard son of a bastard

You have rubbed palm on the blades of my sword.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

Until d day you're able to carry an elephant on your head.

Until d day your tongue can touch your elbow

Until d day your heels can touch your temple

You are done for
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by silibaba: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
.this OBA is a fool. OBA LIL WAYN AKIOLU IS A BASTARD

more Gods anointed oil on your head
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by biggybanty7(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
u dey kraze have u 4got dat 2 igbos won house of Rep in lagos,is only in igboland non indigine cannot live comfortable go 2 kano igbos always get councilors in sabo gari,can any hausa or yoruba man go 2 east and contest 4 any ofice tel me,mumu u dey talkj

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Donsolo101: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes FFK is right Tell your Oba to stay clear from politics great Oba of Benin will not bring himself so low to this mess
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by oseo1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
mpowa:

Video evidence is what I asked for, I don't know the Oba too well, so I can't ascertain his voice.

And even if he said that, it's just an empty word, how relevant his he?, they are just ceremonial heads, Jonathan distributed dollars to some them and he still lost the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

Satisfied now?
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by oseo1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
mavinc4u:

I listened to the audio but I need the video to confirm it

Satisfied?
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by jaymantin(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
PenSniper:

Shut up, fool.
You just show how myopic you are...let there be peace!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by jaymantin(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
PenSniper:

Shut up, fool.
You just showed how myopic you are...let there be peace!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

Bastard son of a bastard

You have rubbed palm on the blades of my sword.
U are scared of sleeping because ur not sure u'll wake up tomorrow? No, don't be yet. Worry about ur family members because u will bury them first. Moronic sonofabitch
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

Until d day you're able to carry an elephant on your head.

Until d day your tongue can touch your elbow

Until d day your heels can touch your temple

You are done for
Start counting down to ur days from now. Ur as good as dead already
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by datribune: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
ogene007:

[s]You are as mad as your Oba. Unfortunately for both of you, the Lagos of today does not have a place for ethnic bigots like you because today, Igbos are getting elected as house of representative members from Lagos. That shows that Lagos is indeed moving forward, and has left ethnic bigots like you and your mad Oba behind[/s].

U did not feel dis level of outrage when u were gleefully declaring lagos a no-man's land. How will u feel if u were an oba & ur domain is being described as a no-man's land?. Fools like u never learn. d PDP & JK started tribal politics in lagos state by dividng lagosians along tribal lines & encouraging & emboldening non-indegenes to disrespect their hosts & their leaders. Though Bola Tinubu is not on d ballot,d igbo continue to pour hate & oppobrium on a leader & former governor of lagos simply because they hold him responsible 4 their Azikiwe's loss at d polls. They ar willing to jeopardize d progress lagos has made in d last 16yrs by voting in PDP just to spite & get back at Tinubu. No oba will be happy wit such lousy settlers who describe his domain as no-man's land. They say u wake ur daddy up in d morning by kicking him so I'm not entirely surprised at ur foolish comments.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by macof(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
obibankz:
Hv stayed at lag over ten years but I don't even know dat Oba of lagos exist, I dare the old punk calling himself Oba on 11th cos me and my family vote goes to Agbaje, I wanna see how loogon looks like

A dirty lagoon that APC has refused to clean up..I mean that lagoon stinks with much weed sticking out and for 16years Apshit and Ogbenni Akiolu could not do anything
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by macof(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Listen to the audio recording of what my Kabiyesi said. If only all Kabiyesis can be this firm and bold. cool

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Oba of Lagos means business oooooooo cheesy grin
Disobey him at your own peril.

Kabiyesiiiii oooooooooooooo.

Ade a pe lo ri cool

Oloshi. How can u sit there and commend what this shameless man said
This is not the way of the Yoruba, we don't oppress and threaten people
Akiolu and Ambode are on their own

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by macof(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
mpowa:
Wow! FFO, sorry FFK, back from the dead, we missed you, it's been long we heard from you, where have you been? we thought you've gone on exile.

Now talking about provocative utterances, culprit no one is you, you're one of the reasons why Jona loss, you, Fayose, Okupe and mama peace- whenever you open your diarrhea mouth, Jonathan losses 100, 000 votes, you divided this nation by your ethnic and religious cards.

Now as per the alleged pronouncement from the Oba of Lagos, I thing it is wrong in the first place for the Oba to be canvassing for any candidate, he should accept the both of them as his sons and let the people decide, but I don't thing he said what was alleged, I'm very sure he didn't say that, it's too provocative to be said by him, if he said so, please provide the video evidence. It is pure PDP propaganda, that was how they twisted Aisha Buhari's statement before the election to sway the edos and SS to vote against Buhari. He couldn't have even said it in the presence of the igbos, he was only pleading with them, though I don't support that.
slowpoke

Watch and enjoy

Akiolu a disgrace to Obaship...well he isn't even a true Oba
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by mpowa(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
oseo1:

Satisfied now?

Ok, Confirmed he said it, and it's very, very wrong. He doesn't have any power to force his wish on anybody, and his treat means nothing, it's just empty.

Now he has given the Igbos who mostly won't vote for Ambode in the first place something to hold on to, it's not my business anyway, either Jimi or Ambode, none is better than the other IMO, the most important is the presidential and senate and we've seen to that, if Ambode loose good luck to him, but I had wished that finally Lagos will enjoy the government at the centre after all these years.

But Igbos should realize this, if Lagos doesn't enjoy the federal presence, they would also partake in the suffering, @ least they spend most of their lives in Lagos, it'll affect all of us.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by zomby(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
it is too late to try to polish things up.
Abeg, give him feeding bottle so that he can shut up.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by mpowa(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
macof:

slowpoke

Watch and enjoy

Akiolu a disgrace to Obaship...well he isn't even a true Oba

You must be a FOOL, must you insult to make your point? - IMMATURE.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
God! The retard writes again

Someone should please end this guy's misery cry

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by kalohkaloh: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fani Kayode is least qualified to talk on this matter! He wrote series of articles sometime ago claiming that Ndigbo are tenants in Lagos with no rights but privileges! To add salt to injury, he made a public declaration of his conquest of Igbo babes especially his romance with Bianca Ojukwu, thereby insulting the memory of the reverred late Igbo leader! Akiolu is simply building on the insults on Igbo race by Fani Kayode in recent past! His current attempt to make a political gain out of Akiolu's reckless statement is sickening!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Ninilowo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
onyedikachukwue:
grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 07, 2015
Orikinla:
David Oluwafemi Adewunmi Abdulateef Fani-Kayode continues to be a disgrace to the memory of his great father.
FFK is a political clown.
I am sure he is the one misinterpreting what Oba Akiolu said and circulating such nonsense.
The same way he was insulting Lady Bianca Ojukwu.
This guy is just an idi-ot.

You are the one misunderstanding and misinterpreting what that silly chief said even with your 'superior literacy' skills.

What part of his moronic utterances did find hard to comprehend?. You have been on like this since yesterday. I believe by now you would have listened to the audio version and the video as well.

Why are you guys so biased?
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by ddeola: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2015
Honestly, the Oba went the wrong way but FFK said worse things andninstead of keeping quiet and hiding his head in shame, he wants to gain cheap popularity by writing bull-dung.

FFK go and sleep jare !
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by PenSniper: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2015
jaymantin:

You just showed how myopic you are...let there be peace!

No peace comes after insult. We would blockade all exits from Lagos and make sure no southbeasterner escapes alive. We would help you finish what you started.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by PenSniper: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2015
These animals rushed into Lagos in droves to enjoy the free education programme of Jakande government only to turn round to insult us on our land. The die is cast now. To your tents, oh Israel !

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2015
XBLadez:

Xbladez, your stars have dimmed.

You're now a goat and goats can't bark.

To!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2015
XBLadez:

As it is for a leaf floating on river so shall it be for u.

No rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA / Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.