Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? (5656 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / 99% Of Females In This Nigeria Are Not Virgins / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Your thoughts?

Edit: *some guys (not all)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Godmother(f): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
My dear, it baffles me too. And the sad part is that it is guys that have "been around" that want virgins. But not all guys are virgin-freaks sha.
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by xynerise: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Can you guys just let this virgin issue slide? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
If u ask me.....
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by RoyalBlak007: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cos ....uhmm........ dats whats right undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Fabdedon(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
the main reason just that if he can be a virgin why cant you..
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by PunkyOh(f): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Maybe they aren't good in bed & would rather be with someone with no source of reference tongue

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
Cos ....uhmm........ dats whats right undecided

How is it right? You can screw everything in skirt, fine. But her cherry should never be popped out because...?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cos their mentality is dat women r supposed to observe more morality than men.
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by frazak: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
because they always want to hit it first
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
PunkyOh:
Maybe they aren't good in bed & would rather be with someone with no source of reference tongue

You've solved it!! XD

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by goodmorning40: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Maybe it is the theory of using a new clothe to mend an old one. He's not a virgin he has been saped so he needs a virgin with fuller juice to make up his lost ones

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by PunkyOh(f): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rainess:

You've solved it!! XD

wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
PunkyOh:

wink

Why do unintelligent, petty, skill-less and fake females who smear themselves with make up and adorn breast and butt enhancing pads feel they are entitled to marry men who have done well for themselves?

6 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by PunkyOh(f): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Why do unintelligent, petty, skill-less and fake females who smear themselves in make up and adorn breast and butt enhancing pads feel they are entitled to marry men who have done well for themselves?

Wait, let me ask my crystal ball

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Why do unintelligent, petty, skill-less and fake females who smear themselves in make up and adorn breast and butt enhancing pads feel they are entitled to marry men who have done well for themselves?

Professor, you dey vex ba. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
I know how to identify a virgin guy.
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
I know how to identify a virgin guy.

Hmmm. Virgin hunters and enthusiast?
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by falconey(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LADIES ignore this.....this post can change your mood.

Mark easy mehn.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm. Virgin hunters and enthusiast?
ask the OP. She is the one interested in virgin guys tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by lanicky(f): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
No virgin guy again...they've gone into extinction cheesy

Reverend Father sef don dey get gf.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
ask the OP. She is the one interested in virgin guys tongue

I don't think that's the case. The OP is new to the forum and she must have noticed how guys here keep emphasising on virgins and their preference for virgin girls. Which I'm quite sure is not the case where she lives. So she's marvelled at why guys here think only girls should be virgins, why they can keep playing about. I could be wrong though and she may want to correct me here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don't think that's the case. The OP is new to the forum and she must have noticed how guys here keep emphasising on virgins and their preference for virgin girls. Which I'm quite sure is not the case where she lives. So she's marvelled at why guys here think only girls should be virgins, why they can keep playing about. I could be wrong though and she may want to correct me here.

You're 100% correct. I haven't met a guy who was so focused on a girl's virginity over here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by jmoore(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
lanicky:
No virgin guy again...they've gone into extinction cheesy

Reverend Father sef don dey get gf.

Where is my catapult?
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by lanicky(f): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
jmoore:

Where is my catapult?

Heheheeehee grin

I'm not a bird.
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015

Falconey and Ronald4lif: I'm not being harsh, am I? Obviously the OP had the tendency of turning into a male-bashing thread. I had to nip it in the bud.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Falconey and Ronald4lif: I'm not being harsh, am I? Obviously the OP had the tendency of turning into a male-bashing thread. I had to nip it in the bud.

I knew you'd show up xD you're too funny.
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by jmoore(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Some virgin guys marry non-virgin girls

Some virgin girls marry non-virgin guys

Some non-virgin guys marry non-virgin girls

While some virgin guys marry virgin girls.

If you have fallen short of one's standard, keep moving. You will find another one.
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rainess:

You're 100% correct. I haven't met a guy who was so focused on a girl's virginity over here

Yes, I know. I don't think I have ever heard the term virgin myself in years, except of course on this forum. No one cares about virgins. It shouldn't be discussed. Completely irrelevant.

If one is virgin fine and good. They should be proud and happy. But it doesn't make any difference or put them on any advantage with non virgins. In my opinion, the both are on same pedestal.

And for the guys who keeps playing about and expect an untouched girl.... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rainess:

don't worry you can now get your virginity back surgically.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Falco...ney and Ronald...4lif: I'm not being harsh, am I? Obviously the OP had the tendency of turning into a male-bashing thread. I had to nip it in the bud.

Well, now I understand the motive behind the comment. I must also admit there's a lot of sense in the submission though.
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
don't worry you can now get your virginity back surgically.

I feel incredibly pity for women who so attach their self worthy to their number of sexual partners that they would consider going under such a surgery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN / Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? / I Went On A Date With A Guy And He Told Me He Can’t Pay For What I Ate - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.