Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

She Cant Cook..help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cant Cook..help! (998 Views)

Does It Matter If She Cant Cook Yet She Is The So Good In Bed / Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality / My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cant Cook..help! by youngdoctor(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Have been dating this girl for upto a year.and have been managiñg the food i eat all this while.cos as a doctor.i barely eat breakfast at home.and most time when i get home for dinner.her food tastes worse than mine.and anytime i complain.she vexes.most time i end up cooking indomie even though am tíred...i really dunno what to do.Help a bro.in need
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Simple!

1. You can either have your breakfast at a fast food resturant,

Or...

2. Get a cook.
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Encourage her,send her to a catering school.....
youngdoctor:
Have been dating this girl for upto a year.and have been managiñg the food i eat all this while.cos as a doctor.i barely eat breakfast at home.and most time when i get home for dinner.her food tastes worse than mine.and anytime i complain.she vexes.most time i end up cooking indomie even though am tíred...i really dunno what to do.Help a bro.in need

1 Like

Re: She Cant Cook..help! by PrettyClare7(f): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
ummm do you mean you hvnt been eating good food for a whole year Try to get her a private tutor or send her to a catering school or send her to her mama's kitchen. Just make your choice. She will understand your serious when you return her to mama to learn cooking. She will learn quickly
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Op I am trying to understand what we should help you with.

1) Should we come teach her how to cook.
2) Should we come chase her away for you
3) Should we tell her she can't cook and its giving u sleepless nights.

If ur answer is any of the above, I think ur family and friends can do that.

Last bullet: I think what u need hear is advice and not help.
So chill those in the advise dept will be coming soon.

3 Likes

Re: She Cant Cook..help! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Op I am trying to understand what we should help you with.

1) Should we come teach her how to cook.
2) Should we come chase her away for you
3) Should we tell her she can't cook and its giving u sleepless nights.

If ur answer is any of the above, I think ur family and friends can do that.

Last bullet: I think what u need here is advice and not help.
So chill those in the advise dept will be coming soon.
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by Enegod(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
it's time to take her butt to cooking school or dump her sorry a*** undecided
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by mirexxx(f): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
is she your wife?

1 Like

Re: She Cant Cook..help! by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Goto a canteen and marry any of the women cooking their meals
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by goodmorning40: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Send her to ur mama in the village let her remain there until she's properly groomed simple and short
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
So.....we should start cooking for you or what?

Because I don't understand. undecided
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by youngdoctor(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
anytym i discuss abt her going to cooking school.she sees me as a complainer`,nd d tin is dt i dnt wana leave her
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by youngdoctor(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:
So.....we should start cooking for you or what?

Because I don't understand. undecided
just tel me what you wil do.if in ma shoes.simple
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Instead of complaining you could offer to cook together sometimes. That way you can teach her
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
youngdoctor:
just tel me what you wil do.if in ma shoes.simple

I'd tell her to learn.

It's not rocket science.
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by youngdoctor(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rainess:
Instead of complaining you could offer to cook together sometimes. That way you can teach her
Thats another ish..í dnt have tíme for that..
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by youngdoctor(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

I'd tell her to learn.

It's not rocket science.
I think you didnt reäd the first post.anytym i tel her that,she vexes and see it as an insult
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
youngdoctor:

Thats another ish..í dnt have tíme for that..

Make time. It's not like every waking hour is spent at work..
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by youngdoctor(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rainess:

Make time. It's not like every waking hour is spent at work..
Dear i understand what you are sayiñg.but am not any better thats why am pained.
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
youngdoctor:

It's only been a year.
If she ain't tryna step that game up, brah...you're a DOCTOR. you are at the top of your game. She can definitely be replaced.

If she ain't tryna impress you now, she DEFINITELY isn't gonna give a damn about it after you put a ring on her.

I don't even see what the point is in being the major breadwinner, marrying a woman and then the small one she is now supposed to know how to do to add relevance to her presence in your life.....she can't! Something is wrong with the factories most of these women nowadays are being shipped from. Someone failed them.

all of them will soon come to defend her now.
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by segzicres(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
I know im wrong but if a chick can't cook u feel she's failed all women on earth.
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
youngdoctor:

Dear i understand what you are sayiñg.but am not any better thats why am pained.

If you suck at cooking and she as well, and she doesn't want to learn (because given you're a doctor, you need a wife that can cook. that's a constant), what's the point of the union then?

It's important to gutcheck relationships every 3 to 6 months and see if things are headed in the same direction.
If not, if you just go with the flow, that is why people marry and divorce 1 year later.
Re: She Cant Cook..help! by GoodFaith: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
youngdoctor:

U better send her back to her mother to teach her how to cook for two months
If she said NO
Tell her to move her things and wish her best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Ladies To Be On Top Just As Much As Guys? / Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? / She Flirts With Other Guys...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.