Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,332 members, 7,853,501 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose (27270 Views)

You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com / Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by yomi007k(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
UAE123:
Pls both d governor & d legislators shd shield their swords & allow peace to reign. The entire house shd b able to meet & perform their constitutional functions
Bro, I like ur democratic stands.
But sometime u need 2 use force to put things in order.
I say F-ck peace n take d morrafcker down. grin
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
emusmith:

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has dismissed the purported impeachment notice posted online by the All Progressives Congress (APC) lawmakers in the State House of Assembly, saying he was yet to be served any impeachment notice.

Fayose, while speaking at a audience participatory programme; “Meet Your Governor” aired on the State Television, EKTV, Ekiti Radio, Progress FM and NTA, Ado Ekiti today.
He described those plotting his impeachment as the same enemies of Ekiti State that plotted his exit from office in 2006.

“Nobody served me any impeachment notice. I only saw the notice online like every other person.”
The governor, who described himself as an Israelite said; “I’m like Israel that is in the midst of enemies but will always prevail. Whoever wants to remove me will first have to impeach God.”

He said the APC people were trying to get at him because he wholeheartedly supported President Goodluck Jonathan’s reelection bid.
“They are doing all these just to get at me because of my support for President Jonathan and I have no regret for supporting the president.

“Let me say it again, I have not been served any impeachment notice. The House of Assembly is also on recess and Dr Adewale Omirin is not the speaker of the State House of Assembly.
“Omirin is in court, challenging his impeachment and he can’t be challenging his impeachment in court and at the same time laying claim to being Speaker,” he said.

While urging the APC to accept defeat as done by President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP, Governor Fayose said; “By the power of God, they lost 16 – 0 on June 21, 2014, they lost 16 – 0 again on March 28, they will lose 26 – 0 on Saturday, April 11.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/whoever-wants-to-remove-me-will-first-have-to-impeach-god-fayose/

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by KriTic24A: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Can somebody remind him that Israelites were not behaving the way he's been behaving of recent?
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Allohrandy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
Well said Guvnor....You must admire his confidence and total nonchalance against the odds.As long as the house remains on recess and the court is yet to rule on APC's matter,we envisage the Guvnor home and dry by May 29...
he is going to be impeach by next week. He can go to court after he is impeach.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by mrintelligent(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
teemanbastos:
lol. fayose na 1st class thug.

I concur. He has PhD in thugology
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
kasiem:
Instead of the apc guys concentrating on their campaigns they are just trying to show stupidity. Impeachment doesn't take few days the process lasts upto weeks and this guys doesn't have upto a week again to stay there
The legislators have upto 6 weeks left. Their tenure ends on May 29.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by olaniyanc: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
UAE123:
Pls both d governor & d legislators shd shield their swords & allow peace to reign. The entire house shd b able to meet & perform their constitutional functions

Fayose is a miscreant. He has to go. God is against you.Murderer!
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
wat is wrong with all dese politicians,r dey sick in d head or something,who d hell is he to compare himself to d Almighty God,I hate politics,never liked it nd never will
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by reactionpapa: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Notin is wrong with him....... Fayose is only expressing his displeasure over a skim of tin.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Emmahunk(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quot, e author=emusmith post=32422454]
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has dismissed the purported impeachment notice posted online by the All Progressives Congress (APC) lawmakers in the State House of Assembly, saying he was yet to be served any impeachment notice.

Fayose, while speaking at a audience participatory programme; “Meet Your Governor” aired on the State Television, EKTV, Ekiti Radio, Progress FM and NTA, Ado Ekiti today.
He described those plotting his impeachment as the same enemies of Ekiti State that plotted his exit from office in 2006.

“Nobody served me any impeachment notice. I only saw the notice online like every other person.”
The governor, who described himself as an Israelite said; “I’m like Israel that is in the midst of enemies but will always prevail. Whoever wants to remove me will first have to impeach God.”

He said the APC people were trying to get at him because he wholeheartedly supported President Goodluck Jonathan’s reelection bid.
“They are doing all these just to get at me because of my support for President Jonathan and I have no regret for supporting the president.

“Let me say it again, I have not been served any impeachment notice. The House of Assembly is also on recess and Dr Adewale Omirin is not the speaker of the State House of Assembly.
“Omirin is in court, challenging his impeachment and he can’t be challenging his impeachment in court and at the same time laying claim to being Speaker,” he said.

While urging the APC to accept defeat as done by President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP, Governor Fayose said; “By the power of God, they lost 16 – 0 on June 21, 2014, they lost 16 – 0 again on March 28, they will lose 26 – 0 on Saturday, April 11.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/whoever-wants-to-remove-me-will-first-have-to-impeach-god-fayose/
[/quote]

When in 1912, the man that built Titanic while fielding questions boasted that '' not even God can sink it ''. We all know what happened.
Today, Fayose has boasted that anyone that wants to remove him must first remove God. What a blasphemy!
He likened himself to Israel but quickly forgot that even the Israelites tasted so many times the fiery anger of God. He even forgot that there was a time they were carried off to Babylon in captivity.
If Fayose has a spiritual leader, I think this is the time to tell him some home truth.
And before his psychophants turn up to teach me how to understand written English, let me warn that God's anger will extend to whosoever tries to justify this blasphemy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by jidjoks: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
MUMU APC lawmakers......jesters.. come saturday u will be history in ekiti....Tales by moon light ...lol
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:
Mehn! This guy is what Igbos call "ikikere tan nde nwoke na akpa amu". Ngwa say it's "otito to ro nwoke na amu". grin

Subtitle pls
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by akoaki(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
I think fayose should resign to avoid being disgraced the second time and in line with the spirit of of peaceful change prevailing in the country. If he tries to set ekiti on fire, he would eventually find himself at ICC.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by cardakan: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
U gone already Fayoshe..
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
No wahala

That is very easy
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
san316:
Keep God out of this. He is not your mate. Wait n see if you wont be kicked out.
live him,ekiti gbenga Daniel........he will be embarrassed,shame will be is garment small time nwww, useless public mad goat, nw he can Remember God,he put God aside wen he is saying ungodly tinssss abt God's image man (buhari),tension will soon terminate him ,I tell u,buhari will eat out of his akara. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
san316:
Keep God out of this. He is not your mate. Wait n see if you wont be kicked out.
live him,ekiti gbenga Daniel........he will be embarrassed,shame will be is garment small time nwww, useless public mad goat, nw he can Remember God,he put God aside wen he is saying ungodly tinssss abt God's image man (buhari),tension will soon terminate him ,I tell u,buhari will eat out of his akara.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by praxisnetworks: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
your fada is a stupid man indeed...

Lemon12:
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

This stewpid oba should be dragged to ICC
Hope the international community are watching....
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by allbright(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Impeach god? You are doomed already because you equate yourself with god, So its now god you will throw words at, no longer Buhari, you must go! 6 cannot be greater than 19 never!
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by kindnyce(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
THIS LOUD-MOUTH HAS STARTED ABI
?

INSTEAD OF CALMING DOWN YOU ARE BUSY DRAGGING GODS NAME INTO YOUR DIRTY POLITICS

SMH.....MORE REASON WHY YOU MUST BE IMPEACHED
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by FRANCSCRIB: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Animal talk don start oh..
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by djfox: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
davdandam:
this is actually bad for Nigeria's democracy .....so all states with a pdp elected gov and apc house majority will impeach their governors.....apc and negative politics sha

and fayose self too dey talk

Oh really? what did you have to say when PDP lawmakers where pulling the same crap on APC governors e.g Adamawa, Nassarawa .
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by rasco2000me: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
FAYOSE OSITI FI AYO SE NOW NEMESIS WILL CATCH UP WITH U.U ARE GOING DOWN.DURING THE COMPAIN U ARE BIZ RUNING UR MOUTH .U DO NOT REMEMBER GOD THAT TIME THAT HE IS THE GIVE AND TAKE .HE GV TO WHOM HE WISH AND TAKE AWAY FROM WHOM HE WISH
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by yusufbida(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Why is ds guy comparing himself wit God the supreme being The unquestionable questionaire, Ayo you are taking more dan you can chew.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by CecyAdrian(f): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
neyur:
D

If you don't understand his statement, just kip ur mouth zip...
So in other words,Fayose should be left alone cos he is right? angry undecided
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by JJBROS(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Already drawn man....

Are you equating ur sef with God?

Ur days are numbered.....
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by SilvanusII(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Question is "Which god?" Isreal also imported foreign gods and was punished severely for it

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by jenie10(f): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dis fayose dat gave me a hard tym writtin abt him in my exam, y can't he rest? na so power corrupt him reach?? I dnt want him to be impeachd so dat dey wont Tel us to analyse his impeachment!
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by UAE123(m): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
soe:
the governor, supported by Jonathan's police...sent away the APC lawmakers and used 7 pdp lawmakers to impeach and suspend the 19 APC lawmakers. And you are talking about peace....who started the fight? This is a man that insulted an Army General and slapped a sitting Judge. Tell me about peace again pls.

Peace help to bring development to a nation or a state as d case may be & we all need d peace to progress. I as an individual dont like d governor but I will not be in support of anything dat will lead to d death of people & destruction of properties .
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by gebest: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
soe:
the governor, supported by Jonathan's police...sent away the APC lawmakers and used 7 pdp lawmakers to impeach and suspend the 19 APC lawmakers. And you are talking about peace....who started the fight? This is a man that insulted an Army General and slapped a sitting Judge. Tell me about peace again pls.
what goes around comes around R.I.P FAYOSE, u are impeached.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside / Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' / "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.