Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech (67434 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by boyt1: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Too much Marijuana and Heroin has affected that so called Oba Akiolu mentally.

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by jatthobber(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2015
The Igbos in Lagos should know that it is not the Oba that will govern them. His role is just advisory which the Gov will or will not take. Pls let's put this behind us & move on. EKO ONI BAJE O.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by 49cents(m): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2015
SurePresident:

[b]Sincerely, the fact that igbo leaders sucked it in and were humbly clapping for the Oba showed that igbos are naturally cowards that try hard to cover up their cowardice by vain boasting and effort to greedily accumulate money. They didn't find their voice till they got to ndigbo meeting. It reminds me of how Ojuckwu, instead of bravely dying with millions of igbos like all true Heroes that he deceived into being slaughtered, he cowardly dressed like a woman and fled tail between legs from the fiery anger of Benjamin Adekunle the Black Scorpion. Likewise, Ojuckwu never found his voice during Abacha era till democracy returned. People like Wole Shoyinka, the great Abraham Adesabya boldly faced Abacha. Only that Yorubas are not proud, they are much more braver, cleaver and better warriors than igbos. According to the commendation of the white colonial masters on the military performance of the people from tribes enlisted into British army then; they praised the Yorubas as being the most intelligent at developing and implementing disastrously destructive military strategies. This was evident in the fact that Biafra was actually winning the war before the great Awolowo, the ununiformed Generallisimo, stepped in and came to the rescue of Nigerian Military by teaching them the military strategy through which the lingering war was quickly won. In warfare, all is fair that wins the battle.[/b]

Should the Ezes who came to honour the Oba of Lagos with a visait challenge the Oba in his domain??
Haba

If they did that you will call for them to be stoned

It shows the respect they had for the palace

Its obviuos everything the igbos do is problem

They hawk rat gum its peoblem

They have big shop its problem

They live in your house problem

They buy your house problem

What is your problem??

7 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by IceMan85(m): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2015
REALODUA:
simple as. ABC vote apc prosper in Lagos , vote pdp perish in Lagos . Kabiyesi ooo. On your side
How old are you?
Brother travel and see! No sane yoruba man that have been to southeast or south south will support the Oba.
No yoruba has a tangible reason for hating igbos. If all igbo's to leave lagos, u'll really know their impact. If all igbos should destroy their bussiness in lagos, pls imagine what lagos will turn out to be. If all igbos burnt down their investment and building in lagos, i believe u'll not like to see the picture of lagos again. Pls don't support evil! Igbos have been a blessing to yoruba land.

6 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by oye1963: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2015
The king speak well.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by xmich(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2015
CR77:
Mad man

Pls watch the video and see how this Oba lack common sense

APC ''Association of past criminals''

loving Jimi Agbaje
looking at those two men behind him,all I can see na chooo shocked oba don fall hand ni

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Diligence: 8:19am On Apr 07, 2015
1. Lagos is what it is becos of relative peace it has enjoyed in recent time.
2. Both Ambode & Agbaje are yoruba citizens, right?
3. If this is the season of change, then it is time Lagos experienced one.
4. If the president, GEJ, accepted the results of the 28 March elections irrespective of huge evidence of malpractice, then Ambode should accept defeat coe 11 April
5. I am now more convinced to vote Jimi Agbaje esp his last response to intimidation of voters, and I shall convince others to do the same.
6. If you cannot judge Jimi when he has not even performed.
7. Lagos, too, needs change after 16 years of APC...

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Myself2(m): 8:19am On Apr 07, 2015
igboboy3:
After due consideration of the threats which have been issued by Mr. Akiolu, I- Ichie Gburu Gburu of Lagos City, the King's Hand and the First Warden of Eko Atlantic City - hereby endorse the peace-loving Jimi Chukwujekwu Agbaje as the next governor of Lagos state

[size=18pt]JayKay is Okay!!! [/size]

Say No to Jump in Lagoon and hateful Obas

God bless the guber candidates; Agbaje first and then Ambode

OK
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by kraftyiyk: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2015
seun!! lalasticlala!! the speed with which you guys moves anti Igbo post to the first page is alarming,

Tunisian revolution started from Facebook rantings like this ooooo!!! little drops of water can make a mighty ocean!

the zeal and zest with which other tribes rushes in to talk nonsense on anti Igbo posts is becoming worrisome, ...the oba whom you guys are supporting will be the first to flee if there Is any eventuality...thus leaving you the e warlord to save your sorry azz .

what you guys are asking for is a repeat of 1966, this time nobody will find it funny, always think of the side effect and after effects before you grab your keypad to rant for war!

what beats my imagination is the energy with which this country is inputting to force a 1Nigeria yet we are not tolerant of each other, why didn't you guys allow the Igbo man to secede in 1967?

if a marriage is not just working? why not divorce and have your peace?

the Igbo man is in Lagos just because of the seaport... because of the proximity for his importation business, OK since. he is not tolerated why don't your Federal govt dredge River Niger.. let's see what happens next.. mass exodus of Igbo back home I guess!!

the whole world is just watching Nigeria.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Eberex(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2015
ebamma:
.The owner of this forum doesn't know what he is doing,
Is it all about money and web traffic for u mr Seun?
The sane thing to do here is deleting all the topics related to the oba saga, but u are here bringing it to the frontpage,
what is said online doesn't stay online mr Seun, what is going on here might lead to war out there in the streets of Lagos,
Delete this threads now

Its not only delete, na detol.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by lighting(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2015
This man don take am personal
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by andyanders: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2015
oye1963:
The king speak well.

Is that English? Taniye University student.The king Spoke well. Iddiotic people.You and your king are just usele----ss

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Dlionsheart: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2015
igbsam:
This drum wey una dey beat so, Make una ready to dance the dance o!

The igbos are not new to the dance steps of war.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Opkoroko: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2015
this is a very big insult on igbos, pls i urg all ibos to unite and go against this bastard called him self oba, pls my igbo brother how long will we countune to be humileted like this, fashola deported igbos and nothing happen, Oba of lagos is now placing a death treat to u guys, pls igbo people wake up, they are treating u people as if u have no place to live in nigeria, igo people time to wake up plzoooooooooooo............

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by jude33084(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2015
lonelydora:
Igbos will respond to Oba accordingly on Saturday just as we responded to FFK and Fayose. Oba has
campaigned for Agbaje just as Fayose campaigned for GMB.

Which Ibo responded to FFK?

You all voted for PDP in the East and you lost. Simple. wink
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by saintchyco: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2015
IGBO PEOPLE STAND UP AND SHOW THIS MAN WHO OWNS LAGOS

eko o ni baje ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by byteem: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2015
SO THIS CLUELESS OBA JUST AFFIRMS THE FACT THAT AMBODE IS A PUPPET.. WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS ..GOOD RIDDANCE..

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Arysexy(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2015
Idiotic bastard oba.

Chinese kpo gi oku

Ogboni bastard.!

We shall see How effective ur useless curse works.

Igbo man is d last person u can threaten in Nigeria.

Fvck u cream rubbing a55hole!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by smallJagaban: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2015
ojialo:
Hausa man is a commissioner in Anambra state what re u saying Anu ezi ofia

COMMISSIONER FOR HAUSA COMMUNITY. IS THAT A REASONABLE PORTFOLIO COMPARE TO COMMISSIONER OF FINANCE?

FOBO RANA OMO
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2015
ebamma:
.The owner of this forum doesn't know what he is doing,
Is it all about money and web traffic for u mr Seun?
The sane thing to do here is deleting all the topics related to the oba saga, but u are here bringing it to the frontpage,
what is said online doesn't stay online mr Seun, what is going on here might lead to war out there in the streets of Lagos,
Delete this threads now

Seun delete diz threads.. Even JK did not plan for dis, he only promised better trading conditions Nd d Igbo Ppl happen to av d bulk of traders.. Many Yoruba Ppl are rooting for JK.. Pls don't make igbos take d blame if Ambode loses.. U can stop dis
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by gbishman: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2015
This is a democracy not a monarchy. This is not a way for an Oba to conduct himself in public, rural fathers are suppose to conduct themselves honorary in public and be non partisan. GEJ needs to call this Oba to order he remains the president well as we know his weakness always gets the best of him.
Long live the Benin Kingdom and Long live the Federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Arysexy(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Damager:

Seun delete diz threads.. Even JK did not plan for dis, he only promised better trading conditions Nd d Igbo Ppl happen to av d bulk of traders.. Many Yoruba Ppl are rooting for JK.. Pls don't make igbos take d blame if Ambode loses.. U can stop dis

What blame? Ambode will lose come Saturday Let's see How effective the idiot oba's curse is. Foolish man.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by An2elect2(f): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2015

Effing stark illiterate, what embers of discord are you ranting about? Or is it because both groups were grouped together in the same God forsaken shiithole? When have Igbos and Yorubas ever worked together in naij?

Every time Yorubas extend hand of friendship to you plonkers, you always take them for mugs. When ya Arthur Eze had so many unpleasant things to say about Yorubas and Awolowo during the Anambra election, with GEJ sitting there, why didn't you lot cry foul then? Heck, most Igbos on this forum supported him. When the senile Achebe wrote this idi.otic book by singling out Yorubas for all kinds of loose talks, before he passed away - why didn't you lot chastise him? Heck, you lauded him for his jejune tales and fables.

I thought you lot said Lagos' no man's land? The owners of the land have spoken - and that's my home state. And I support the Oba, no matter how crude and uncivilised his approach was. If you don't like it - cry me a lagoon! Crude muthaphuckas don't deserve civility.

Anyway, stop wasting my time by killing my vibe - I came back to look for Igbotic ultimatum. grin Have you got any yet?

I'm busy, man. undecided

more trash as anticipated.
You better get busy ridding yourself of this stink.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Mayems(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2015
X21:

You are very blessed for seing what is wrong and calling it out.
yourbas have every reason to be proud.

We are all together as one and every person has the right to vote for whoever he/she wants. The oba hasnt spoken for the yoruba people, he spoke for only himself. For me i support a united Nigeria without sentiments based on choice of religion, ethnic group or political preference.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by gp6liveth(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Oba just misfired. I am not from Igbo but I really got upset when I watched this video.

Oba has equate himself with a rag for raining threats on Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by lordmario(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Why will the king not para? Which king can take what agbaje said that he will upgrade d ibos whatever they call dem to d status of a king in lagos? Can that be said in owerri or anambra? It is only in yoruba land we sell ourselves for cheap. How can one bastard say he will do that? I mean who does that? What can't be done in dia own state, pls don't let us try in lagos.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by funluvy78(f): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2015
RebelChip:
Mbaka where are you? An Oba in Lagos has threathened to drown every Igbo man in Lagos that votes PDP instead of APC. I guess the oracle of the holy spirit didnt show you this?

The Oracle of the holy spirit didnt reveal to to you that this retaard of a monarch will stoop so low to make this hateful speech? That this moronic, fat phuck negro is a killer and a ritualist? That this man who calls himslef a king is nothing but an arse-wipe! Mana otoro ga agbagbu ya! Ekpenta ga atagbu ya na ezi na ulo ya!
My Nairaland friends who always say that I critisicize a man of God, you people should judge oo. When I say that people are too religious that they have lost touch with the realities of life, some people will say that am wrong. When I was ringing the bells against APC, some people say that am against change... Chineke kere uwa, inokwa ya? Who will say that I didnt post this on Nairaland for the whole world to see the signs before a genocide is committed? Do I need a prophecy to tell me that these people are heating up the drums of war? Is this not an Oba for crying out loud? Was this not how the genocide of Rwanda start? Unfounded hatred against a more vibrant and successful drive? Are we aware that an Oba is a statesman and will definitely have so many cultic followers?

I swear to god almighty, any attempt on the life of an Igbo man in Lagos will be met with the death of 7 yoruba men in Igbo Land. Don't ask me how it will happen!

Oba Rilwan, Thank you very much. Well, I thank you for two obvious reasons. First and foremost, I want to thank you for showing us the level of your stupidity. It is unrivaled.

Secondly, I want to thank you for giving the Igbos the full reality check. Oba, I don't blame you for having the guts and impetus to utter those nonsense from your gutter mouth. Who in the whole of Igbo land do you fear? Who in the whole of Igbo land do you have regards for? No one.

But Oba, this is your time, the times favors you. But don't worry. We are coming. We are coming Oba. And when our time comes, we will not forget Oba. We will remember you, and your chiildren and grand children will pay the price. It is a promise Oba.
why are u getting so worked up over nothing? Abeg go and relax,let peace continue to reign supreme among all d tribes,come saturday, no violence will occur,we only pray dat d election will run smoothly.forget all these tribal issues, it is well!
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Mayems(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2015
andyanders:

May God bless you and yours.Yorubas are good people but the Oba of Lagos will not be alive to see the May swearing in of the elected.
who are we to determine the lifespan of a man? only God can. So my brother let us speak sensibly against ethnic differences, let's hold our hands together & defeat the evil of tribalism. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2015
The hatred is real.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
This video is showing us what exactly transpired . The Oba was laughing with his subjects- the Igbo visitors

This is a false alarm by the enemies! The Igbo elders were laughing and enjoying themselves.

I think all these noise makers should now apologize to the Oba of Lagos!

The statements attributed to him were tongue in cheek comments! They were colloquial statements misinterpreted by evil doers

Thank God the video is now out!

God bless the Oba!

Hit Like for Ambode and Share for the Great Oba of Lagos!
You're insane. Like oba like subjects
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2015
oye1963:
The king speak well.
May your mouth be shut forever!
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by mysteko(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2015
To all the IGBOS on this thread Nairaland and lagos altogether. I need to ask you few honest questions.

Is lagos condusive for you to live and work?

Have there been any other part in the country that has been more tolerant of every tribe in Nigeria as lagos?

Has the APC policy these past few years not ensure no descrimination against other tribes residing in lagos? E.g housing policy for landlords.

If one man opinion can change your heart then you need a reality check. No yoruba man throws stone at you while you work or spits in your face. In fact they patronise you, laugh with you and see you as their brothers. Funny thing about this whole thing is you're only making a fool of yourself b voting one yoruba man against another yoruba man because of what one yoruba man says. Get it? It's stupid. Vote for the person who will add value to your life not one who will only destroy the relationship built for the past 16 yrs within all tribes in lagos.

My one cent to the topic

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Imo Youths Destroying Ihedioha Billboards (SEE PHOTOS) / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.