Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech (67341 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ikkkkk: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2015
sauceny:
Hit like if you feel the oba is barking like a toothless dog.

Hit share if you feel the oba was suffering from a Juvenile delinquency.

Quote me if you feel the oba has to be thrown into the lagoon 1st.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Homguy(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2015
lakefist:

You must be very s.tupid for insulting a monarch shows you lack home training....If ure tired of Lagos go back to your Village.
you must be more stupid than the word "stupid" itself for spurting this gibberish from that thrash bin on your face. So are you a Lagos indigene? Answer this question, !

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ikkkkk: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2015
raumdeuter:
Well said Kabiyesi

The meaning of Kabiyesi is who dares question you

You have said it and who dares question you

I dare question him if he truly made those comments.
The Oba has no right to tell me who I should vote for. I and my fellow Igbo brothers will not be intimidated by ur foolish Kabiyesi's threats. A lousy comment from a lousy traditional head.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by golddust6000(m): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2015
what is really wrong with yam heads in lagos

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2015
GEJ should remove the oba of lagos immediately, he has defiled the traditional institution.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by golddust6000(m): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2015
Typical yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Homguy(m): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2015
14DUI:
In as much as I don't support what the Oba said, the Igbo people need to learn to respect those in authority, the statement is taken in literal meaning and I don't need to tell them what it mean and in the context the Oba is using those statement.

Learn to make your statement and leave, don't insult the king and you have no right to do so, let us be civilize in our disagreement.

All the rant over this issue will severed the already fragile relationship between the Yorubas and igbos not only in Lagos but the entire southwest.

Is it an abomination for the Oba to apologize even if you feel what he said is not ok, king remains king, the insult going around town will not do well for us all.

If you want to vote for Just Kidding, go ahead, I even urge all registered Igbos in Lagos to vote PDP so we can all know their support base and population so we know how many they are.

Just on a last note, Whatever the outcome of the election come Saturday, things in Lagos will never be same again, Igbos have all to loose, and if you think otherwise, wait and see.
bloody tribalist
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by obaede: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Urgent Vacancy! Kindly follow the link bellow: www.nairaland.com/2241337/urgent-vacancy-one-best-schools
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Homguy(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Fear dey catch Igbos cause you have no home to run to.

The Oba said when you come from your hamlets and villages.........to those mumu ezes.

The Oba of Lagos will just simply withdraw their crowns. We still own our land and if necessary you will die in the Lagoon.

This is our land, deal with it.
are you from Lagos state? Yes or no? Info man claiming he's from Lagos, shame.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2015
mascot87:
IGBOS SHOULD GO AND DIE IN THE LAGOON IF THEY VOTE FOR JUST KIDDING. WE THE OWNER OF THE LAND OF LAGOS SAYS WE DON'T WANT JUST KIDDING BUT YOU BLOODY VISITORS SAYS U WILL VOTE JUST KIDDING. WHY SHOULD A TENANT DICTATE FOR THE LANDLORD HOW HE WANTS THE LANDLORD TO RUN HIS AFFAIRS? LEARN IGBOS OR WE KICK U OUT OF LAGOS. YOU FAILED IN D CASE OF BUHARI & U WILL EQUALLY FAIL IN THE CASE OF AMBODE. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD JUST RESPECT YOURSELVES. LAGOS IS YORUBA KINGDOM & NOT IGBOS. BE CAREFUL IGBOS

[size=18pt]... And one would think you are educated. What happened to all the money your parents paid as school fees[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by andyanders: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Having watched this morning the comment of The Oba of Lagos, I now see that the Yorubas has hatred for the Igbos and as such, the Oba of Lagos is a complete animal and a waste product of a prostit----ute.

May God send him to his grave before the election on Saturday. May his generation perish in Lagoon.

Now I ask, is that what APC represent? Is that why we all voted APC for a change? I now regretted voting APC

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by hotwax: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2015

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by nickyvil: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2015
I've never regards him as Oba cos He was elected by Politics Bola tinubu n co so why won't he showed his true color days are gone when the Obas are chosen by IFA but now politics chooses for us. I'm a Yoruba bt this is how war start. Thank God we, Nigerians co exist if not his word may back fire. As a leader you act n talk like a senseless He goats n u want us to follow ur leads. I will rather die in d lagoon with d igbos than living with this senseless He goats

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by howfarwhatagwan: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Ok but he said if anyone I didn't hear him specifically say Igbos except for when he talked about Onitsha and Aba haha kai I no fit laugh oh I've always said it the major tribes (Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo) in Nigeria and their sense of entitlement una no go kill person...
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by X21: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Mayems:
this is obviously wrong. Those who were referred to should be given an apology. I'm a proud Yoruba, but sincerely i'm not proud of those awful statements. 1love Naija.

You are very blessed for seing what is wrong and calling it out.
yourbas have every reason to be proud.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by andyanders: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2015
A wicked OBA of Lagos must die painfully and will not be alive to see his children.May God destroy anything that represents the Oba of Lagos.A wicked Oba, who has been killing Igbos in Lagos. No wonder we the Igbos keep missing in Lagos Island.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by andyanders: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Mayems:
this is obviously wrong. Those who were referred to should be given an apology. I'm a proud Yoruba, but sincerely i'm not proud of those awful statements. 1love Naija.

May God bless you and yours.Yorubas are good people but the Oba of Lagos will not be alive to see the May swearing in of the elected.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by chimexdnice1(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2015
sauceny:
Hit like if you feel the oba is barking like a toothless dog.

Hit share if you feel the oba was suffering from a Juvenile delinquency.

Quote me if you feel the oba has to be thrown into the lagoon 1st.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ikkkkk: 7:33am On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:
lipsrsealed yesss **in fayose's voice* no apology

Kabiyesi has spoken. He is d owner of lagos dnt u pple understand?
Although I don't wish flatees dead but let dem leave lagos. We prefer ab*okis to them.

#AllIgboMustLeaveLagos

#allyourbaMustNotDependOnOurNigerDeltaCrudeOil
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by dipopooo(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2015
ikkkkk:

#allyourbaMustNotDependOnOurNigerDeltaCrudeOil

grin grin when did Ojukwu's pple bcom part of Nigerdelta? Shameless pple

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Ewuro4: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy someone please tell me; was he actually facing Igbo crowd and adressed them face to face or just bluffing or what??

I've been watching this news online for the last 2 hrs. I've never seen anything like this before. Ha ha
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by kotunowo(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2015
What you will not take In Onitsha Anambra etc don't try it here in Lagos. You guys have been making all sought of inciting statements like Lagos belongs to igbos, it is a no man's land,you are ready to fight the yorubas , for every 1 igbo that dies 7 Yoruba will go with it.pls look for the meaning of this quote"eni sango ba to ju e wole ko ni bawon bu oba koso".it has happen in Kanu, sagamu, even in Lagos and you are always at lost.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by SurePresident: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Mykevp2p:
To me, it's not the statement that offend me the most as an Igbo man but those bunch of ezes who were clapping in the video! How low could they go? Your subjects are being threatened and insulted in your presence and all you could do is to clap?

[b]Sincerely, the fact that igbo leaders sucked it in and were humbly clapping for the Oba showed that igbos are naturally cowards that try hard to cover up their cowardice by vain boasting and effort to greedily accumulate money. They didn't find their voice till they got to ndigbo meeting. It reminds me of how Ojuckwu, instead of bravely dying with millions of igbos like all true Heroes that he deceived into being slaughtered, he cowardly dressed like a woman and fled tail between legs from the fiery anger of Benjamin Adekunle the Black Scorpion. Likewise, Ojuckwu never found his voice during Abacha era till democracy returned. People like Wole Shoyinka, the great Abraham Adesabya boldly faced Abacha. Only that Yorubas are not proud, they are much more braver, cleaver and better warriors than igbos. According to the commendation of the white colonial masters on the military performance of the people from tribes enlisted into British army then; they praised the Yorubas as being the most intelligent at developing and implementing disastrously destructive military strategies. This was evident in the fact that Biafra was actually winning the war before the great Awolowo, the ununiformed Generallisimo, stepped in and came to the rescue of Nigerian Military by teaching them the military strategy through which the lingering war was quickly won. In warfare, all is fair that wins the battle.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ojialo(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2015
smallJagaban:
I REALLY LIKE THIS. YORUBA REALLY NEED TO PUT MORE ACTION LIKE THE HAUSA/FULANI. YORUBA NEED TO VERY MORE AGGRESSIVE LIKE THE HAUSA.

IBO CAN'T TRY THIS IN NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA
Hausa man is a commissioner in Anambra state what re u saying Anu ezi ofia
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Ewuro4: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2015
andyanders:

May God bless you and yours.Yorubas are good people but the Oba of Lagos will not be alive to see the May swearing in of the elected.

Yimu . Auto-Reverted.

Watch it you.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ojialo(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:

grin grin when did Ojukwu's pple bcom part of Nigerdelta? Shameless pple
idiat Abia and Anambra state are part of Niger Delta Anu ofia
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by MightySparrow: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2015
The yeye Igbo people are claiming to possess Lagos, recently Ewi of Ado - Ekiti was crying about excesses of Igbo, like Israeli in Germany that led to Holocaust, I see trouble coming.

Igbos beware!
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by andyanders: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2015
MightySparrow:
The yeye Igbo people are claiming to possess Lagos, recently Ewi of Ado - Ekiti was crying about excesses of Igbo, like Israeli in Germany that led to Holocaust, I see trouble coming.

Igbos beware!

A complete F00L you are and you and your Oba will perish before May 29, the swearing in.Usel====ess maggot like you.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ojialo(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2015
MightySparrow:

Igbos beware!
trouble ? smh ...... umu azi na maro ife uwa na ako siyeri ba ezi ofia di ka gi
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by dipopooo(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2015
ojialo:
idiat Abia and Anambra state are part of Niger Delta Anu ofia

Hahaha f.oool go ask d most intelligent person in ur village. Abia n anambra ar nt under NigerDelta ooo. Olodo oshi
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ihustler(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2015
wakacome:
The oba don talk nonsense,hian....grin grin I trust PDP,they will start using the speech as a tool to lure igbos to vote for their candidate which is agbaje,that does not mean they care about the igbos but they are just trying to take advantage of the situation and in a tricky way try to make igbos vote for agbaje!!!,when the same oba endorsed goodluck jonathan the PDP were very happy busy jumping up and down but now the oba has suddenly turn into their enemy??hypocrites...!!!ll those tricks will not save agbaje from loosing the elections!!!!!!

PDP "pigs deceiving people".......

is it not worth it...?
didnt APC capitalize on the flaws of the Presidency and its representatives?
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ojialo(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:

Hahaha f.oool go ask d most intelligent person in ur village. Abia n anambra ar nt under NigerDelta ooo. Olodo oshi
keep displaying ur illiteracy here do ur research no be only Yoruba land u know dey travel u say no

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party / Folashade Tinubu’s Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.