Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed (1266 Views)

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed by sathel(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gud evening nairalanders. My girlfriend is so beautiful that she gets attracted by a lot of guys.Anytime a guy ask her out,she usually tells me about it and even challenge me to call such guy and threaten him never to do such. I usually refuse to do such thinking that it's immature but she thinks am just to cold and also claims that I don't really love her..plz what should I do? Should I alwayz accept her wish and shout on those guys on phone or what..?
Re: Advise Needed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
go join cult if u realy love her

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed by samatex08(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
cool F.T.C.... Guy,just follow your mind!
Re: Advise Needed by ronald4lif(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
That's rubbish. Why should you call anyone who's disturbing her? It's her business to discharge who ever she want to. Not yours.

And please don't let her cajole you to thinking that she's dating only you. She'll give you the numbers of the guys she doesn't like so you harass them, not the one(s) she's also dating, codedly.

She may just be trying to get you trust her the more though. But don't bask on that. Don't lose your guard. cheesy
Re: Advise Needed by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
like seriously, i broke up with one of my babes for that same reason angry

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed by ronald4lif(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
like seriously, i broke up with one of my babes for that same reason angry

It's like you got them hands. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's like you got them hands. cheesy
lolz. . . bros, not wah you re thinkin ooo, those days wey man dey chop up nd down na wink
Re: Advise Needed by witnezHD(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
ask her hand in marriage #ebot #see translation
Re: Advise Needed by Tallesty1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Children in love

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
mis road
Re: Advise Needed by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
witnezHD:
ask her hand in marriage #ebot #see translation

Akparawa ukang nnyin, what's with the hurling of invectives? Anie se Ikpa ado unam fien?

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed by Rapsainot(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin and if someday you decided to challenge bash alli Like? You are on your own...
Re: Advise Needed by ojaydedon(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
angryangry

its not matured to do so.. Its childish...

I think the girl really loves the attention from other guys... And tells u about it to make you knw her worth...

MY OPINION THOUGH

angryangry
Re: Advise Needed by jamex93(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
So she want make u go fight because of ha?

Wat if dem kill u or break your head

N she con later break up with. U??

Bros think am
Re: Advise Needed by modskiller(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
As an expert in this kind of situation here is my advise. You see if something like this happens there are two things involved. It is either you use cutlass customize her face make she look like that chucky horror basta@rd or make you give give her belle. If that one no come work free her make you run make your heels dey touch your head.
Re: Advise Needed by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
ojaydedon:
angryangry

its not matured to do so.. Its childish...

I think the girl really loves the attention from other guys... And tells u about it to make you knw her worth...

MY OPINION THOUGH

angryangry

Seconded

Bottom line Op ...
She losing interest in you ..
She keeps telling you about these guy so you can prove how much u love her...
What if you meet one if thise guys and then they break your head .. She will move on quickly...

Shes insecure! grin
Re: Advise Needed by Cutehector(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bleep her and dump her.
Re: Advise Needed by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
[p style= fontcolor:green] she wan put you for trouble. The day you go try am, you go reach heaven come back [/p]
Re: Advise Needed by ZedX6: 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
No girl dares try this with me.
Re: Advise Needed by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
[b style= "color:green"] she wan put you for trouble. The day you go try am, you go reach heaven come back [/b]
Re: Advise Needed by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
[b style="color:green"] she wan put you for trouble. The day you go try am, you go reach heaven come back [/b]
Re: Advise Needed by CashdownNG: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
sathel:
Gud evening nairalanders. My girlfriend is so beautiful that she gets attracted by a lot of guys.Anytime a guy ask her out,she usually tells me about it and even challenge me to call such guy and threaten him never to do such. I usually refuse to do such thinking that it's immature but she thinks am just to cold and also claims that I don't really love her..plz what should I do? Should I alwayz accept her wish and shout on those guys on phone or what..?

guy, i tire.

you be fool...

people are out there truing to make something out of their lives, selling life jackets and all.. your here talking rubbish..

amadioha..wait...

na Thor get you.. Im dey come..
Re: Advise Needed by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
[p style="color:green"] she wan put you for trouble. The day you go try am, you go reach heaven come back [/p]
Re: Advise Needed by AfricanApple(f): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
and after you have finish making enemies, she quits you to go and marry a rich man. love my big fat azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Advise Needed by ojaydedon(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lala247:

Seconded

Bottom line Op ...
What if you meet one if thise guys and then they break your head .. She will move on quickly...

Shes insecure! grin

lol... Yea.. Insecure.. She wants him to be a better man than he is now... And if he doesnt man up, she will use it as the reason for dumping him...

angryangry

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed by ojaydedon(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
and after you have finish making enemies, she quits you to go and marry a rich man. love my big fat azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

grin grin
yeye love...
Re: Advise Needed by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
ojaydedon:

lol... Yea.. Insecure.. She wants him to be a better man than he is now... And if he doesnt man up, she will use it as the reason for dumping him...

angryangry

I like ur thinking wink
Re: Advise Needed by ojaydedon(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lala247:

I like ur thinking wink

tnx grin
Re: Advise Needed by sathel(m): 6:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Lala247:

Seconded

Bottom line Op ...

Shes insecure! grin I get ur point sir.thanks for the advise
Re: Advise Needed by sathel(m): 6:43am On Apr 07, 2015
CashdownNG:

guy, i tire.

you be fool...

people are out there truing to make something out of their lives, selling life jackets and all.. your here talking rubbish..

amadioha..wait...

na Thor get you.. Im dey come..
ogbeni diz ain't funny.
Re: Advise Needed by sathel(m): 6:45am On Apr 07, 2015
Tanx people.intact I think d girl is just to problematic.she complains about my hair cut,finger nails.........bla bla bla
Re: Advise Needed by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 07, 2015
sathel:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Most Relationship Don't Last / I'm In Love!!! • But How Do I Keep It / 5 Times When You Shouldn’t Approach Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.