Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election (11096 Views)

Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by lalasticlala(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Eight political parties in Kwara, under the aegis of Congress of Nigeria’s Political Party (CNPP) have declared their support for the re-election of Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed.

Alhaji Adebayo Lawal, CNPP Chairman in Kwara, told journalists at a news conference on Monday in Ilorin, that the political parties have resolved to garner votes for Gov. Ahmed.

Lawal listed the political parties as Action Alliance (AA), Progressive Peoples Alliance (PPA), United Progressives Party (UNPP) and Social Democratic Party (SDP).

Others are United Democratic Party (UNP), Citizen Popular Party (CPP), All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and African Congress of Democrats (ACD).

Lawal, State Chairman of AA, was joined by the governorship candidates of the other political parties to declare their support for the APC in the forth coming elections.

He said the support of the CNPP for the APC candidate was informed by the outcome of the March 28 Presidential and National Assembly polls in which APC emerged victorious.

“It is no longer news that Gen. Muhammadu Buhari won the general elections held on Saturday March 28.

“The incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan had taken courageous decision to congratulate him hours before INEC declared Buhari the winner,” Lawal said.

He described APC and its candidates as those to beat in the coming elections by virtue of trend of the previous ones.

Lawal said the CNPP was taking the step in order to be in the mainstream of the nation’s politics by ensuring that Gov. Ahmed of the APC was re-elected.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/06/8-political-parties-back-gov-ahmed-for-re-election/

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by Holyfield1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Okay we don hear

2 Likes

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by missbehave247(m): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by NairalandPolice1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Go home, and let all your relatives off the potter's wheel. You are not the potter!
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by saaedlee: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dem carry am for back ni? undecided

Caveat Emptor
Beware of 419; especially my son Kamiru grin
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by cirmuell(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
undecided Saraki's puppet.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by sammieguze(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Just for laffs cheesy

Akpors: I’m in big trouble!
Ofego: What happened?
Akpors: I saw a rat in my house!
Ofego: Oh, well, all you need to do is use a trap.
Akpors: I don’t have one.
Ofego: Well then, buy one.
Akpors: Can’t afford one.
Ofego: I can give you mine if you want.
Akpors: That sounds good.
Ofego: All you need to do is just put some fish in order to make the rat come to the trap.
Akpors: I don’t have any fish.
Ofego: Okay then, take a piece of bread and
put a bit of oil in it and put it in the trap.
Akpors: I don’t have oil.
Ofego: Well, then put only a small piece of bread.
Akpors: I don’t have bread.
Ofego: Then what is the rat doing in your house?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by Crocz(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
If only he's a quarter hardworking as he smokes weed....mexican weed his favourite
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by ELTON123(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok just came to book
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by Williamso(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don't support political parties endorsing a rival party's candidate. Isn't that sheer cowardice? Even if it is obvious a candidate will win, why not put up a damn fight? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by seunlayi(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
wait, are they drunk?

1 Like

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
saraki na politician

1 Like

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by Wendyslim(f): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
...will be back
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by Hollawaley(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Help with the smart thief we have here at oyo state behold sen.ajimobi who has a degree in lie-ology

1 Like

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
sammieguze:
Lol.....

Akpors: I’m in big trouble!
Ofego: What happened?
Akpors: I saw a rat in my house!
Ofego: Oh, well, all you need to do is use a trap.
Akpors: I don’t have one.
Ofego: Well then, buy one.
Akpors: Can’t afford one.
Ofego: I can give you mine if you want.
Akpors: That sounds good.
Ofego: All you need to do is just put some fish in order to make the rat come to the trap.
Akpors: I don’t have any fish.
Ofego: Okay then, take a piece of bread and
put a bit of oil in it and put it in the trap.
Akpors: I don’t have oil.
Ofego: Well, then put only a small piece of bread.
Akpors: I don’t have bread.
Ofego: Then what is the rat doing in your house?
true life story or just a joke?
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sabi abdylfata
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by jamex93(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by phlio(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Crocz:
If only he's a quarter hardworking as he smokes weed....mexican weed his favourite
u r right bro .....u must also be from kwara

1 Like

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by sammieguze(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na joke o abeg

BiHung:
true life story or just a joke?
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by phlio(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
I wish him not to win...but menh.
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by uyplus(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na Mike Omotosho sure pass ní o.. that's my best candidate for kwara gubernatorial..

6 Likes

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by CR77(f): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Seen!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by ayukdaboss(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
PDP is "Just Kidding" in Kwara State

2 Likes

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
.this guy did nothing in kwara... He is a bad egg in APC. BTW can we have one more speech from mama peace plllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeee.... Naija is boring without her cry

5 Likes

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by abduljabbar4(m): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
That's the benefit of being an Apc member
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by abduljabbar4(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pdp is going extinct. They are now endangered
R.I.P pdp

1 Like

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by ozo13(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin everyone sha wan chop from buhari .
lalasticlala:
Eight political parties in Kwara, under the aegis of Congress of Nigeria’s Political Party (CNPP) have declared their support for the re-election of Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed.

Alhaji Adebayo Lawal, CNPP Chairman in Kwara, told journalists at a news conference on Monday in Ilorin, that the political parties have resolved to garner votes for Gov. Ahmed.

Lawal listed the political parties as Action Alliance (AA), Progressive Peoples Alliance (PPA), United Progressives Party (UNPP) and Social Democratic Party (SDP).

Others are United Democratic Party (UNP), Citizen Popular Party (CPP), All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and African Congress of Democrats (ACD).

Lawal, State Chairman of AA, was joined by the governorship candidates of the other political parties to declare their support for the APC in the forth coming elections.

He said the support of the CNPP for the APC candidate was informed by the outcome of the March 28 Presidential and National Assembly polls in which APC emerged victorious.

“It is no longer news that Gen. Muhammadu Buhari won the general elections held on Saturday March 28.

“The incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan had taken courageous decision to congratulate him hours before INEC declared Buhari the winner,” Lawal said.

He described APC and its candidates as those to beat in the coming elections by virtue of trend of the previous ones.

Lawal said the CNPP was taking the step in order to be in the mainstream of the nation’s politics by ensuring that Gov. Ahmed of the APC was re-elected.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/06/8-political-parties-back-gov-ahmed-for-re-election/
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by dre11(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2015

And the PDP have lost all tag that is associated with it
Where are the proponents of them ruling for 60years..... Pride always begat a fall.

1 Like

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by djfox: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
I just cant see Buhari single handedly forcing all Governors to work for their people, it would take someone like a Kwankwaso that has the vision and energy to keep an eye on all LGA's and their allocation to make sure every level of Government in the state is doing their jobs right.

Then again the people have themselves to blame if they cant unite to get rid of a non performing Governor, they should take a cue from Kano which voted Kwankwaso under PDP (a party they dislike) against the CPC (a party they do like) and ANPP (the other party). And it worked out pretty great for them because he really has done alot for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gej I'm gonna love forever

say no to tiefnubu

say no to oba of lagos

we know their religion +all the terrorist in the world

just imagine this world without them =peace

Rip Kenyans 147
Re: 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election by dre11(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hollawaley:
Help with the smart thief we have here at oyo state behold sen.ajimobi who has a degree in lie-ology

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Now Funds IDP Camps In Borno, Says Shettima / Typical Igbo Village In The USA. / APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.