Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Typical Igbo Village In The USA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Typical Igbo Village In The USA. (11091 Views)

Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi / "Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
This Igbo village is not located in Nigeria! It is in Staunton, Virginia of all places!! The village made of mud huts, is located at the Frontier Culture Museum in Staunton. Members of the Nwannedinamba Young Adult Branch helped build the village 2 years ago. It has since become a center of attraction where tourists come to know more about the Igbo people. The pictures and story were shared with Info Nollywood by Christopher Okonkwo who attended an event at the Igbo villlage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
more...

1 Like

Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by Jadonaldson(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Na zo we d best wat d yoruba's can do we can do better
Igbo Kwenu grin
It's ur 1 & only DKN Boss

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by hob(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Igbo Kwenu

20 Likes

Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by veacea: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
I dey come abeg
Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
finally

14 Likes

Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
soon it wiil be used in a hollywood movie................ WE VALUE OUR CULTURE. WE ARE THE GREATEST IN BLACK AFRICA. in NNAMDI KANU'S VOICE my goodness me................... let it be known to you all tha in the end, BIAFRA WILL COME......................

28 Likes

Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by SHAMHOOD(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Na zo we d best wat d yoruba's can do we can do better
Igbo Kwenu grin
It's ur 1 & only DKN Boss
Dem never born una
Yimu

8 Likes

Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by miracle11: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kaakulator:
[s][/s]

[size=24pt]STFU BYAAATCH![/size]

I get it, it's a new slang u learnt. Eeya, chai sorry cry

8 Likes

Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by legendsilver(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
loooooolz grin
Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by VickJames(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
My people grin
Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
BUDDAHMONK,EXXELL,ARODEWILLIAMS,DURU,XTRORSE,ERICCANTONA,FREEGLOBE,ROSE2014,ANAMBRADOTA AND THE REST OF YOU.I WANT TO SEE YOU ALL FLAT-HEADED ALBINO BIATCHES HERE!

6 Likes

Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
What is with this competition between the Igbo & Yoruba ethnicity?

Ok, I'm coming with "The Typical Hausa Village In The USA" grin
Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Igbos are great. They occupy everywhere in the world. Even underground, they rep nigeria. Click like for my igbo brothers.

17 Likes

Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
[s]
kazmanbanjoko:
Igbos are great. They occupy everywhere in the world. Even underground, they rep nigeria. Click like for my igbo brothers.
[/s]
Re: Typical Igbo Village In The USA. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
[size=30pt]
Igbos

[/size] the unmistakable jewel.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. / Lagos Impounds 4,694 Motorcycles, Convicts 1,490 Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.