Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter (71790 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by iconize(m): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2015
undecided

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by haibe(m): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2015
zicoraads:
**sighs**

Let us stop deceiving ourselves...we are just being forced to remain as one. This is not working. No matter how much any of them apologise for what has been said, the truth is that that is how they feel about the Igbos.

And that is how most Nigerians feel about other tribes and vice versa. This is the condition we have found ourselves in.

Did he lie for God sake? Isn't it true that igbos are the masterminds of piracy, , ? Why are you twisting his message to something else, I just wish they can let you guys go to your biafra sef.. una wahala too much

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Mcowubaba: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2015
hummerwise:
Very careless utterances by Kunle Afolayan(if the twitter handle is trully for him) and the OBA of lagos...
We Yoruba are not this tribalistic, these are just careless statement made...
[size=20pt]WE YORUBAS ARE NOT TRIBAlistIC[/size]

PDP shud becareful how they play with this propanganda and APC supporters shud resist from support of Tribal sentiments.

#19ja I blv

U were Making sense.....until u started blaming PDP sad
Because of the sense u made initially b4 going "orubebe" u r forgivencheesy...
Peace....

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2015
grin Truth is bitter they say. Igbos as a rule thieves, these pirates are reaping from people's sweat and that's stealing, cheating and open robbery. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 07, 2015
Suspect33:
God this is unfair.....
U made igbo brain wit gold,

You made hausa brain wit bronze

nd you made yoruba brain wit wood angry
na hammer I go take nail ur head to that wood grin hediot
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by ikombe: 12:09am On Apr 07, 2015
mcdokwe:
Must everything be taken serious?
Like if i say yorubas are the most dirtiest tribe, then 95 people shouldnt quote me ba undecided. Somethings are not just meant to be said bro

11 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by CecyAdrian(f): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2015
Let's tell ourselves the truth and stop attaching sentiments to the statement thereby brewing tribal war. HE IS RIGHT!!
Some of our Igbo brothers are wonderful and gifted .but they abuse that

7 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Charbless(m): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2015
Kunle go soon join Oba of Lagoon #PiracyNoBeTribalThing

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 07, 2015
Broa afolayan abeg take am easy before my aba Boiz arrange ur movie mix bluefilm with am grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by haibe(m): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2015
amtalkin:
later you will hear them say
[size=20pt] we Yorubas are not tribalistic [/size]

shut the fvck up jare.... must every statement be taken too seriously
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by pure2012soul(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Another useless Negro that has chosen to imitate the example of a brain dead, senile Oba of Lagos. I pity the clowns that call that tribalistic mo;ron a kabeyesi. Both men are obviously high on expired weed. angry

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Mcowubaba: 12:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Suspect33:
God this is unfair.....
U made igbo brain wit gold,

You made hausa brain wit bronze

nd you made yoruba brain wit wood angry
Lol once again read Proverbs 17:28-Even a fool is considered wise when he keeps silent,
discerning when he seals his lips.
International Standard Version..
I like dis verse diegrin...na my new reply for olodos..
I don taya to argue
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Nigeria better be careful. All this bashing of igbos here and there was what helped to start a civil war. Today it's oba in Lagos, tomorrow it's a nonentity called Afolanyan, next it's an inconsequential bandit from kaduna...haba!!! It's too much o, Nigeria belongs to us all, enough with all these scapegoating.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by masties2(f): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2015
The joke about pomo and sardines had me lol grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by olagockay(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2015
nosike3:
have you ever bought an original movie or have you ever gone to the cinema to get the theatre release of a movie? Piracy is a worldwide ish!! Fvcking nitwits like you and that kunle motherlover spilling sheet n thinking from their sheet box!!
Lmao… Cos u've never bought an original movie and u've never watched a movie premiere doesn't mean i don't. Chillax bro
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by creamynuela88: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Am beginning to believe that other tribes are threatened by IGBOS...

Well all I can say is that u are making igbos more Powerful n very important in this country n beyond grin
IGBO Kwenu!!! grin

12 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by eagleeyez: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=olagockay post=32428998]IMO he's right… All those Alaba boiz [/quo

100% right the ibos are so good at substandard counterfeit products including drugs.

They really need to be dealt with and sensitised on thid rubbish.why wqont they just invent theirs?
Sorry to say but most of cases of drugs smuggles captured over seas are them

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Whobedatte(m): 12:17am On Apr 07, 2015
AdaNri1:
Nigeria better be careful. All this bashing of igbos here and there was what helped to start a civil war. Today it's oba in Lagos, tomorrow it's a nonentity called Afolanyan, next it's an inconsequential bandit from kaduna...haba!!! It's too much o, Nigeria belongs to us all, enough with all these scapegoating.

sagacious!

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by arsetalks(m): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2015
He stated the obvious FACT. Even the igbos know but they won't admit.

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by eagleeyez: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Lol once again read Proverbs 17:28-Even a fool is considered wise when he keeps silent,
discerning when he seals his lips.
International Standard Version..
I like dis verse diegrin...na my new reply for olodos..
I don taya to argue

He is indeed a fool....in earlier days, he would have been beheaded for such stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by hummerwise(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Mcowubaba:

U were Making sense.....until u started blaming PDP sad
Because of the sense u made initially b4 going "orubebe" u r forgivencheesy...
Peace....
It will interest you when yu know this abt me.

Am not a Fan/supporteR of any party.
Detest tribal/racial statement a lot.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Airforce1:
kunle Afolayan and oba of lagos are a disgrace to Nigeria
Huh? You mean his assertion is wrong? Whether you like it or not, there is no diplomatic way of saying it. Elephant in the room things.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by ekiloui(f): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2015
The funniest thing is that some people see nothing wrong with this comment. Piracy isn't a tribal thing, there are Yorubas in Aba, dear Kunle some of those pirates in Alaba Market are Yorubas, if not for these same "Pirates" u wouldn't be who u are today...fight piracy and not a tribe

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by smallJagaban: 12:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Kunle Afolayan is right. Ibo are the one pirating Nigeria homemade movies and foreign movie also.

stupid tribe

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by MizzD: 12:22am On Apr 07, 2015
He has already apologised na, not even once, but twice..haba people.

I see those hating on the dude's success using this opportunity to lash out as well. See some calling him a nonentity. Na wa o. Hate on him if you like, it, doesnt change the fact that he is a good filmaker and will continue to churn out movies that stand out from the garbage nollywood is used to.

Lesson learnt for him too. I am sure he would never make such a tribal statement statement again, no matter the anger and most importantly, social media is the last place to go vent when angry.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by frazak: 12:22am On Apr 07, 2015
hey d rate at which tribalism is rising in Nigeria dis days is alarming abeg na wetin yeye u.s.a want be dis o separation by 2015,let us unite and say no to separation

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2015
ekiloui:
dear Kunle some of those pirates in Alaba Market are Yorubas
Really? shocked Name one... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by moveon1979: 12:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Piracy is in every corners of the country,

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by NairalandPolice1(m): 12:24am On Apr 07, 2015
DikeOha882:
He called himself a film maker, so what do we call ANDY OKONKWO? I don't even know the irrelevant afolaya
#EPIC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2015
ikombe:
Like if i say yorubas are the most dirtiest tribe, then 95 people shouldnt quote me ba undecided. Somethings are not just meant to be said bro
You will merely be stating your FALSE opinion; not FACT. After all it has been pointed out that Aba is considered the dirtiest town/city in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 07, 2015
Sorry to say, but Yorubas are highly tribalistic. Even in my room at school(UNILAG), those room mates of mine who are Yorubas do say hurtful things to me often inspite of the fact that I'm Ibibio. They say we're one, and I'm happy to be affiliated with Igbo. "One Nigeria" is a BIG LIE! I'm from the United States Of Biafra (USB), not Nigeria. If USB decides to be on her own, Yorubas and Hausas will never ever measure up to us in all aspects till Jesus comes! It is our oil resources that make all of you, we own the Nigerian economy, PETROLEUM. #Proudly Akwa-Ibomite#

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by chiedu7: 12:28am On Apr 07, 2015
Guidette:
Is he wrong though? The word Aba-made means fake. So he has a point.
You are deranged like him

Oluwole is synonymous with imitation, so does it mean Yoruba's are fraudsters?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana / Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.