Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter (71792 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by sweetgala(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2015
AdaNri1:
I know what led to the killings and it is not only because of a bloody coup.Never mind the hausa man always misunderstanding and suspicious of the Igbo. We know you all don't like us, but for selfish reasons you refused to let us go. That's the major reason why igbos reside in Lagos One Nigeria

The Hausa were suspicious of the Igbo , buy never dreamt of being betrayed, Tafawa Balewa had the choice between an allegiance with Awolowo or Azikiwe but crossed a big policy gap to ally with Zik because he saw Awo was so powerful, well collected and had a definitive plan for the Yoruba,

inevitably the SW was always going to be the most coalated zone and that is evident even today, no other region has a regional plan as the AD/ACN have kept alive, this plan can now be extended through APC nationally for the first time since independence.

Tinubu just did what Awo was not able to achieve, wield federal influence.

Unto the matter of the decimation of the Igbo during the war, let's just say the north were angry and thirsty for vengeance and blood , they had some fair reason to, Talewa had just been slaughtered like a ram, and bello was left by the roads side like a sheep , it's not like they had many great men for the few to be killed so clumsily by their so called allies .

Then Ojukwu tried to take some Middle belt and Iajw with him , let's just say Awo was wise enough to see how that bloody mess was going to end.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by sweetgala(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2015
oikechukwu:

I bet you if a real statistics is done on Fake industry in Nigeria, this your number would be yoruba usual traibalism.

Was this not the same way you and your people claimed igboland was the most criminal den in Nigeria until a real police statistics was conducted and we ended up finding out SW is the most criminal infested region in south Nigeria. SW had the highest arm robbery, kidnappers, physical violence than any other region in South Nigeria.

Likewise your people try desperately to try to push the Nigerians in Asian prison in effort to hide majority of Nigeria lingering in UK, USA, Canada prison are predominately Yoruba and most of the Nigerians in FBI most wanted list are yet again predominately Yoruba

Is this also not the same way, your people try to delude that SW was the most educated until real statistics came.

I bet a million dollars when someone actually decided to test and study the fake industry in Nigeria, just like SW was crowned number one in crime infested and number four in education unlike what your people desperately tried to spread, SW will highly dominate the fake industry in Nigeria. I bet a million on that. Quote me on that anyday

I like your style, not only is the influence of your Igbo brethren felt in SW as concerns the high levels of criminality , you are well confirmed to be more likely to engage in illegal activity than any other part of Nigeria.
One thing is sure that has to change , that is what we all voted for a better future so people have the choice not to choose a criminal life.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by oikechukwu: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2015
sweetgala:

I like your style, not only is the influence of your Igbo brethren felt in SW as concerns the high levels of criminality , you are well confirmed to be more likely to engage in illegal activity than any other part of Nigeria.
One thing is sure that has to change , that is what we all voted for a better future so people have the choice not to choose a criminal life.

SE ranked the least in the crime statistic of Nigeria. Recall SE has the highest number of igbo living compared to SW. Now tell me another story.

Oh while we at it, Shuma wrote an article on the arm robbery and company liquidators in Nigerian history, guess who dominated the list? Yoruba.
Guess who dominates the EFCC most wanted list found on their website...you are right..Na YORUBA.

Spin another story and make sure e fit reality.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Stylaay(m): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2015
splashbaby:
You can pick the one that belongs to you among the "you people" there's different between sound mind and education... I have a feeling you lack both
I can see an incorrigible animal talking here. I am sure u must be a drug dependent looser looking for forums like this to vent your self inflicted frustration. Bros your opinion doesn't matter so u fit go knack head for wall
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by splashbaby(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Stylaay:

I can see an incorrigible animal talking here. I am sure u must be a drug dependent looser looking for forums like this to vent your self inflicted frustration. Bros your opinion doesn't matter so u fit go knack head for wall
Haaaaaa it took you two days to Phantom this senseless sterile reply. You're mentally sterile and foolishly insane... Apart from being part of an Igbo clan that has cultural heritage of promoting and rewarding failure you are now a red capped Id.iot celebrating your descend into political wilderness... Sorry for you, your case is beyond redemption... So sorry we'd lost a brother here.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by zicoy6k: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
NobleG1:

You would only resort to barbarism instead of proving me wrong. That's what brain-dead i*diots do. A*sshole!
Onye'ala, jst accept dat u dnt knw a thing abt wat u r tlking abt. Why am i even indulging u? Go figure out the difference between nollywood and hollywood first.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by NobleG1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
zicoy6k:
Onye'ala, jst accept dat u dnt knw a thing abt wat u r tlking abt. Why am i even indulging u? Go figure out the difference between nollywood and hollywood first.

An intelligent person would know that was a typo. Readers of my post understood it was a innocent typo, except an im*becile like you because you have no clue.

You can't even write English. What a shame, your parents (if you actually have any) would be proud of your I*diocy.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Gboskee(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
yemmybx:
that is a personal tin even GBM/GEJ cannot ask me that and expect a response but my vote COUNTS. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
grin
yemmybx:
that is a personal tin even GBM/GEJ cannot ask me that and expect a response but my vote COUNTS. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
hope its not invalid,,,
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
sweetgala:

The Hausa were suspicious of the Igbo , buy never dreamt of being betrayed, Tafawa Balewa had the choice between an allegiance with Awolowo or Azikiwe but crossed a big policy gap to ally with Zik because he saw Awo was so powerful, well collected and had a definitive plan for the Yoruba,

inevitably the SW was always going to be the most coalated zone and that is evident even today, no other region has a regional plan as the AD/ACN have kept alive, this plan can now be extended through APC nationally for the first time since independence.

Tinubu just did what Awo was not able to achieve, wield federal influence.

Unto the matter of the decimation of the Igbo during the war, let's just say the north were angry and thirsty for vengeance and blood , they had some fair reason to, Talewa had just been slaughtered like a ram, and bello was left by the roads side like a sheep , it's not like they had many great men for the few to be killed so clumsily by their so called allies .

Then Ojukwu tried to take some Middle belt and Iajw with him , let's just say Awo was wise enough to see how that bloody mess was going to end.
see how you've justified the killing of over a million innocent people.
Nigeria is not changing anytime soon, the Igbos need to be very careful.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by yemmybx(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Gboskee:
;Dhope its not invalid,,,
VALID VOTE FOR SURE!
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Gboskee(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
yemmybx:
VALID VOTE FOR SURE!
lol! ok
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by donness: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
".....MOST of the pirates I see are Igbo...." for you to take that statement as stereotype of all Igbos, you either don't understand his English or you are rightly still angry with Akiolu statement and you find joy in transference of aggression. The man Kunle is right, no one should rip where he did not sow. This is the right time for Nollyhood to unite against piracy irrespective of the tribes involved.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Joe82834(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
splashbaby:
Can't you read and comprehend? Let me reproduce my last statement here.. "Not only Yoruba producers suffer most from this legalise stealing you're trying to defend but also Igbo producers as well. As I write this "Half a Yellow
Moon" have turned into full black moon in the hand of those Aba urchins pirating it"...

The bitterness against the Yorubas will consume you people someday...what you people should deal with is finding a way out of the political wilderness you now find yourself and stop blaming others for your stvpid indiscretions.

O yea. Just like d Oba's comments displayed d love all Yorubas have for Igbos.#the Oba is indeed wise
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Joe82834(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
msdos1:

the igbos get upset anytime they are called pirates but are happy at calling the hausas book haram.. hypocrisy of the highest order.
And I guess the Yorubas are happy to be called dirty. Definitely no.lesson here us 4 all to stop d namecalling n stereotyping
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Joe82834(m): 12:14am On Apr 13, 2015
splashbaby:
You are a professional mumu. We are talking about the fraudulent enterprise of your stvpid kinsmen depriving hard working Yoruba producers the joy of enjoying the benefits of their hard work... You are here spewing nonsense. Let me educate properly about the Nollywood industry.

Nollywood movies of 2014 produced by Yoruba producers

1. October 1 is N330m in
box office rating.

October 1 is a 2014 Nigerian psychological thriller written by Tunde Babalola, produced and directed by Kunle Afolayan. Aba boys are feeding fat on this movie right now producing massive pirated copies and selling them home and abroad.

2. ’30 Days In Atlanta’ made N85m in 8 weeks at the box office.
30 Days in Atlanta, is a feature film produced by comedian Ayo Makun, aka AY.

Those stvpid Nna bros are on a rat race to out sell and out produce the original as I type. And you think AY will be smiling at your kinsmen feasting on his hard work.

Not only Yoruba producers suffer most from this legalise stealing you're trying to defend but also Igbo producers as well. As I write this "Half a Yellow
Moon" have turned into full black moon in the hand of those Aba urchins pirating it...
Confirm mumu.where in my comment did I support piracy.seems u re very dull.I am against piracy.u should be stated 'depriving hardworking Nigerians' instead of firstly saying depriving hardworking yorubas before acknowledging they also deprive some hardworking Igbo producers.it would ve sounded balanced.but surely u didn't see that since u love tribal bigotry
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Joe82834(m): 12:22am On Apr 13, 2015
sammieguze:
I still find it funny when igbo people call yoruba people dirty...

I mean... I have been to three eastern states and the issue of cleanliness is the same.

So, it is quite funny when i see you people call yoruba people dirty.

Maybe it is coz you have been o lagos and mind you, the bulk of the wastes was and is still generated my non yoruba's.

Call yoruba people something else but definitely not dirty.

U see my dear,u re now getting my point.but its not only igbos that call yorubas dirty, go to d south south as well or in warri where I live n ppl say same.its d problem with stereotyping in this country. A lot of things are exaggerated. Again u noticed I said something abt people thinking Hausas are dull which ain't tru as well
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by splashbaby(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Joe82834:

Confirm mumu.where in my comment did I support piracy.seems u re very dull.I am against piracy.u should be stated 'depriving hardworking Nigerians' instead of firstly saying depriving hardworking yorubas before acknowledging they also deprive some hardworking Igbo producers.it would ve sounded balanced.but surely u didn't see that since u love tribal bigotry
You must be smoking dry shi.t to quote me and still not make any sense. You are an ethnocentric loving bigot, high on ethnic superiority elixir... FYI don't quote me again if you can't make sense else you will find yourself within the shooting range of devastating words... It will hurt you.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Joe82834(m): 6:30am On Apr 16, 2015
splashbaby:
You must be smoking dry shi.t to quote me and still not make any sense. You are an ethnocentric loving bigot, high on ethnic superiority elixir... FYI don't quote me again if you can't make sense else you will find yourself within the shooting range of devastating words... It will hurt you.
Another cry baby ranting on the internet. Feeling like a genius typing insults on a faceless forum.grow up kid
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by splashbaby(m): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Joe82834:

Another cry baby ranting on the internet. Feeling like a genius typing insults on a faceless forum.grow up kid
He goat... You no dey hear word abi.. In your life, don't ever quote me if you can't make sense... Dull empty flat head.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by phabulux: 5:19am On Apr 17, 2015
hummerwise:

Wud av chosen to ignore this post but had a re-think 2 put you in place.

1st- I don't chat with people with low-life, Low-IQs, and low thinking faculty peeps like you.

2nd- you don't have 2 quote me to make this stupid statement of urs, you can always make ur view known without referring to people's post.

3rd-If ur household is that tribalistic, Well, that's ur problem not mine, where I come from, Every tribe is welcome and we live together happily. I neva grew up 2 hate any tribe and av neva seen any yoruba with his/her right senses 2 be that tribalistic.

4th-if you've had problems with any yoruba b4 now, Well, that's ur problem not mine don't come out pouring that frustration on me.

5th-Quote me again @ ur own Peril, stooopeed Eediotic 4ktard

I was going through my mentions and I saw this poorly contrived, uninformed, crass, nonsensical and fo.o.lish repost. The first question I asked myself was: 'have I responded to this monument to garbage?' I decided that you're not worthy of my response. Imagine 'I don't chat with people... Low thinking faculty peeps'. Did you go to school? Or are you of the same class as one ill-educated junk called chalyam?

Well, if this seems like a response, it is not. Pick it up and let's get cracking.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by chalyAM(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2015
phabulux:

I was going through my mentions and I saw this poorly contrived, uninformed, crass, nonsensical and fo.o.lish repost. The first question I asked myself was: 'have I responded to this monument to garbage?' I decided that you're not worthy of my response. Imagine 'I don't chat with people... Low thinking faculty peeps'. Did you go to school? Or are you of the same class as one ill-educated junk called chalyam?

Well, if this seems like a response, it is not. Pick it up and let's get cracking.
dirty pig from South West didn't c this on time would hv gvn u word to word then u will knw am not ur type well its all gone no but GOD will help both us so u reply then u will hear from me dirty lazy pig from South West
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by odomanis: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2015
sammieguze:
As much as i hate tribalism, i don't actually see anything bad in what he said. Just stating the obvious.

Igbo and piracy is like .......... And mai suya

Meanwhile, i still love my igbo brothers

My brother, it is not only Igbos that pirate films. He didn't mention that it is Igbos that market these films o , it is the negative act that he will highlight Igbos. I used to see Kunle as a civilised and intelligent gentleman and I must say I am disappointed at this his utterance. He just lost a FAN in me.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
NOLLYWOOD is simply Igbo movies...
We are not the pioneer of Nigeria movies but we are the sole owner of Igbo movies..
Please don't be a unity begger..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana / Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.