Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (56690 Views)

Police, EFCC ‘unaware’ Of Raid On Patience Jonathan’s House / Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by akpumping7720(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2015
She has gone back to otuoke secretly
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Kbraims(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2015
She's afraid 4 buhari not to jail her lolz...
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by hensben(m): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2015
softapple:
she is better,influential,richer,exposed,famous,respected than ur mother n all ur family combine together.
Bro Na lie.. Say what you know...no level for mama piss..true talk.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by hensben(m): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2015
softapple:
she is better,influential,richer,exposed,famous,respected than ur mother n all ur family combine together.
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Toyins24: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2015
She might have left for Germany guess that's her second backyard.probably for checkup.the result naa big shock na,jonathan sef dey use man carry am ni.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by QuotaSystem: 7:30am On Apr 07, 2015
softapple:
[s]she is better,influential,richer,exposed,famous,respected than ur mother n all ur family combine together[/s].
Support your new President and First Lady of class cool

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by TI1919(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2015
grin
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Gradually nairaland is becoming house and hume for thouths!jobless people who don't know anytin than critisize goverment!in power please leave mama peace alone abeg!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2015
iv being reading the shit that some low IQ nairalanders have been writing n i kind of ask myself, do they have brains? bcaus as long as Nigeria is concern Buhari has no power whatsover to send PEJ to jail, bcaus the day he will dare make a move then from dat day the country will be shared into two in advance.
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by obaede: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Urgent Vacancy! Kindly follow the link bellow: www.nairaland.com/2241337/urgent-vacancy-one-best-schools
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by jimohfarouk(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Mama peace is giltary to show up her face after deep criticism of our incoming president. Shame on uuuuuuu
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2015
hensben:
Bro Na lie.. Say what you know...no level for mama piss..true talk.
u know dat i am saying d truth
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by mama777(f): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2015
why will she run away?and for who? what crime have she committed? this woman represented her office more than any first lady should.evry thing is nt all about grammar.
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by fyneboi79(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2015
bettercreature:
Are you people missing mama piss or why are you looking for her after refusing to vote for her husband
We only want to see her and jeer in her face thereby propelling her to suffer more disgrace and shame of losing her position to d ever elegant Aisha Buhari grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by mcprince32(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Very Important:
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Pinkieblue(f): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2015
(quote author=Frankmishael post=32433507]I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions. He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat. I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings. But today, he has won that same man that defeated.him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats. He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure. Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly..Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a good man. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen. Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone. Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart....[/quote]

Well written %. Ur words have arrested my emotions
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by AskProf: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Vikto:
Please, let us be very aware of the consequences of our comments, for we shall all reap in due season.
When did lose of election become a disgrace. I thank God Almighty for the person of our President GEJ.
His likes are few in this Country. I sincerely believe that it was for a time like this that God sent him, to teach proud and senselessly arrogant Nigerians that all powers belong to God.
Only a humble man, like President GEJ could demonstrate and exude the awesomeness of the power of God through his actions.
He knows that freely was he given and the ultimate decision is God's.
Therefore, let us leave the President wife alone and pray for the progress of our Country.
In my opinion, she has been the most down to earth wife of president, this country has ever had. Others are coming.

Preacher, "We are not so ignorant..."

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by BashMe1(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2015
Frankmishael:
I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions. He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat. I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings. But today, he has won that same man that defeated.him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats. He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure. Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly..Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a good man. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen. Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone. Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart....

Oga, tame dat ur mouf n face reality joor. U guys shud keep shut n concede Defeat without complaints. R u not happy d country is lukin' at d path of greatness again?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by spiralwedge(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2015
good development that President's wife is used instead of first lady.

good riddance
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by lovely17(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2015
mama peace please come back we have missed your English. don't worry I talked to buhari he said he won't jail you tongue
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by saintandsinnerz: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
This is one of the most disturbing and disgusting statements I've heard someone so highly placed make, all in the name of canvassing support/votes.

I can wager my annual income she hadn't a shred of doubt her husband was gonna win being the incumbent. She underestimated the will of the Nigerian people. Well, she got served and I really don't bloody care where she is at this moment or what is happening to her.

Ps: regarding the Oba's scandal, I think we should soft pedal a little. A lot of folks are still bitter from the experience of March 28 and might wanna cease any opportunity to ensure the transition never takes place. They (politicians) just might kill a couple of South Westerners in the SE prompting a reprisal in the SW and before you know it, we get a serious sectarian crises in our hands, and then everything else the likes of Orubebe and Asari had desired would follow.

As long as Buhari has yet to be sworn in, we aren't out of the woods yet.

#SayNoToEthnicBashing.

Look at this hypocrite canvassing for peace. When you and your lot threw decorum to the dogs and was abusing the president anyhow you like, did you know there is something like respect? Just because of the small change you were getting from heating up the polity, you never knew the kind of damage your vitriolic is causing. Just jog along bro, you are the last person to demand for peace and tranquility

1 Like

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by IEDA: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2015
ddaammyy:
P baby is recounting her losses. Feel so sori fr her though. This one na from fame to shame.
nonsense,where's the shame in beenn a one time first lady of the country

1 Like

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by IEDA: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2015
ddaammyy:
P baby is recounting her losses. Feel so sori fr her though. This one na from fame to shame.
nonsense,where's the shame in beenn a one time first lady of the country abi person no must commot d office b4
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by webincomeplus(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2015
softapple:
iv being reading the shit that some low IQ nairalanders have been writing n i kind of ask myself, do they have brains? bcaus as long as Nigeria is concern Buhari has no power whatsover to send PEJ to jail, bcaus the day he will dare make a move then from dat day the country will be shared into two in advance.
Talk is cheap. If she deserves to go to jail, she will go and NOTHING will happen. Again, nothing will happen! So, this is all you can produce with the "brain" you have? I give up.
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by omenka(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Look at this hypocrite canvassing for peace. When you and your lot threw decorum to the dogs and was abusing the president anyhow you like, did you know there is something like respect? Just because of the small change you were getting from heating up the polity, you never knew the kind of damage your vitriolic is causing. Just jog along bro, you are the last person to demand for peace and tranquility
Odefolio. Insult individuals for all I care. I'm talking about a people.

Blind chicken head.
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Pinkieblue(f): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2015
fyneboi79:
We only want to see her and jeer in her face thereby propelling her to suffer more disgrace and shame of losing her position to d ever elegant Aisha Buhari grin

What makes her elegant ? D0 u know her personally ?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by williams080: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2015
Make una allowed Mama Peace rest now. Wetin
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by emmykk(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Was she civil when she made those hateful utterances against northern ppl and stoning APC supporters?
She deserves what's coming to her; I have no pity for either her or her husband - the thousands of innocent lives lost, maimed, destroyed and families brutalised cannot be easily forgotten or forgiven.
so Pres.jonathan and mama pat,enter the streets and started killing people.truth is not in your thinking.
bokoharam caused by northerns should account for such death.

Born throway is even mild,alamajiri student roaming the streets is a typical born throw way children.what better word can be used to qualify that?

Those saying mama peace is ashame or president Gej is defeated are foolish.
Here is a man,who was a Deputy Gov,Governor,Vice president,Acting President and President for 6years.to you he is defeated,to him he want to give God thanksgiving for all his blessing.

Be looking at Gej as defeated man u are decieving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2015
Pinkieblue:
(quote author=Frankmishael post=32433507]I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions. He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat. I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings. But today, he has won that same man that defeated.him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats. He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure. Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly..Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a good man. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen. Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone. Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart....

Well written %. Ur words have arrested my emotions
tanks honey
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by eluquenson(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2015
She's simply planning to go on exile grin

Mama paraga
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2015
arsetalks:
Crying can never cease in your life. You deserve as much hurt cry as possible. A liar like yourself should cry endlessly and be in constant emotional and physical pain. All the time.

Pathetic liar. When did GMB say he will make the jerk's administrator ungovernorable?

I wonder how you people feel comfortable lying this much.

May your crying continue, endlessly and not cry of joy but that of pain and anguish. Oloriburuku aki danidani brother ode.
I'm a man of God I don't need to insult u, cos to me you are a dead man
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by philips70(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2015
You guys are here looking for mama Peace when she's in Rivers state organising how she will install the governor so she can continue her dynasty. If you all don't want that woman in your national life for another 8 years you had better shift your attention to Rivers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.