Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245291 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by pholi(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Hi Every1,
I need an urgent assistance, I got an aptitude test invite from dragnet, I would appreciate if any one can help me with aptitude test past questions to aid my preparations. Either dragnet past questions or anyone. Thanks, my email... follyalaba@gmail.com. thanks and God bless.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Sear for P & J consulting on FB[quote author=Tlesst post=61831844][/quote]
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by chilucy: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
please am a b.sc economics graduate, with experience in ticketting officer, receptionist and stand assistant.i stays in owerri , please any available job kindly pm thanx.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by timmyblast(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2017
Dear HR Managers, My names is Timothy Ikponmwen, I have a bachelor degree in computer science from Ambrose Alli Uni, a working experience as customer service rep and also a manager with a water factory. I just finished a certified course in career kick-start (executive ) with Poise Nigeria. I have a great and certified knowledge in microsoft office (words, excel, power point). I'm dedicated, organized, focus. I enjoy playing with numbers, counseling and socializing with people. I'm looking out for a job in customer service/ HR intern. I can be contacted via email: timothyikponmwen@yahoo.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by akeusola93: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2017
Sir am seriously inneed of a job. Am a graduate with a very good result and i finished serving in april at National Cereals Research Institute under rice research program, after which i went for a 6month greenhouse technology training in Ogun-osun River Basin Development Authority. Am very very good in dat analysis, interpretation, calculations, accounting and in biotechnology activities. Please sir i would be very glad If you can help me. I graduated from Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta with second class upper (4.11) in plant breeding and seed technology (biotechnology) . God will continue to bless you as you help.
I currently stays in Ibadan. Am ready to work anywhere.
Thanks. One gud opportunity is all i need to show what am capable of.
Akeusolaabimbola@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Heezishades(f): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Please is there any job openings for microbiology graduate with experience in Uyo, Calabar or Port Harcourt?

I am tired of helplessly staying at home and doing nothing. Please help a sister out. Thank you.
nsejonny@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by flyfit(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello Job Seeker.......

Fit Corporations has introduce a new and innovating Whats app group for job seekers

Features

Daily Vacancy/job Posting (Current vacancies publish and unpublished)
Application Assistance (if Needed)
Aptitude Test Training and materials (eBooks)
CV Rewriting and Trainings
Interview tips and interview materials
Online aptitude test assistance (we help you pass any online test like standard chartered bank test)
Many other eBook like how to get a job in 3 months
Job webinars and many more

You get access to all these futures when you pay a one time registration fee of #500 only
Don't think of it as a payment, instead think of at as your own donation to help the admin in him mission to help every job seeker out there.

Contact
FIT 08065594302

Heezishades:
Please is there any job openings for microbiology graduate with experience in Uyo, Calabar or Port Harcourt?

I am tired of helplessly staying at home and doing nothing. Please help a sister out. Thank you.
nsejonny@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by johnime: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Estate Surveyor

Requirements
Candidates for the position must be graduates of Estate Management (2nd Class Upper or as equivalent with a minimum of two years post NYSC experience
Proficiency in the use of computer and ability to drive will be added advantage
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV's with application letter to: pharcourt@osasoseji.com or osasosejiph@gmail.com

Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by nneejima(f): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Pojomojo:
Sonologist
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience2 years
LocationKano
Job FieldMedical / Health

Key Responsibility Area
Leadership and Accountability:

Communicates: Effectively and consistently communicates to superiors, peers and employees. Routinely provides others the information they need to do their job.
Sets Goals, Motivates and Aligns Organization: Inspires staff and generates commitment to program and project goals.
Takes Initiative to solve problems and make decisions: Solves problems quickly and effectively. Makes decisions promptly.
Builds Relationships and Fosters Teamwork within and outside the organization: Demonstrates the ability to build relationships across the organization and teamwork within the unit/department.
Creates a Learning Environment: develops staff and self through mentoring, continued education, providing an opportunity to learn new skills.
Safety, Service, Excellence and Quality:

Manages Service Excellence: Ensures employees deliver excellent client services. Employees treat clients (patients, clinicians and all other employees) with courtesy, respect and caring behavior.
Ensure a safe and secure environment: Contributes to the safety and security of the MeCure Healthcare Limited.
Review existing and potential measures that directly or indirectly pertain to patient safety and quality of care within the department
Operations:

Manages Operations: Develops and implements work plans and measure against established standards.
Proactively monitors key performance indicators and makes real-time adjustments to ensure goal accomplishment.
Consistently seeks to improve work processes, evaluate workflows and improve workflow efficiencies.
Reviews existing and potential measures that directly or indirectly pertain to all facets of operations within the department as regards utilization, information technology, education and innovation.
Competencies
Education:

Possession of an MBBS.
Post graduate Diploma in Sonology (Optional).
Work Experience:

Professional experience of at least two (2) years.
Knowledge:

Knowledge of ultrasound/Sonology procedures.
Knowledge of current health care environment.
Skills:

Good leadership and mentorship skills.
Ability to handle pressure.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Decisiveness and determination.
Interest and concern in patient care.
Rational approach
Required Licensure, Certification:

Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria - Certificate of Practicing License
go to method of application »

Ophthalmologist
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience1 year
LocationLagos

Overview

This is a revolutionary health care plan by Me Cure Healthcare Limited to promote and encourage wellness.
MeCure offers a Whole Body Screening to cover heart, brain, kidney, liver, pancreas, bones, arteries, thyroid, prostate, blood iron, serum, sugar, cholesterol, WBC and more.
Responsibilities
Clinical Care:

Provides basic optometric examinations including papillary reflexes
Tonometry
Refraction
Keratometry, evaluation of muscle balance, stereopsis, phorias, vergences
Slit lamp examination, visual acuity, lensometry and indirect ophthalmoscopy.
Provides well, eye examinations for new and established patients as well as follow-up exam for established medical patients.
Communication and Patient Care:

Acquaint all new patients with the office procedures to which they will be exposed. Inform patients of the purpose of all tests personally performed and how they will be affected during the tests.
Determines, using a full field of optometric instruments and equipment, such things as patients’ visual acuity; amplitude of accommodation, refractive state at far and near point; and accommodation, convergence and biocular coordination at far and near point. Educate and counsel patients on contact lens care, Visual hygiene, lighting arrangement and safety factors.
Obtain patient history to include chief complaint, history of present illness, past history (ocular and general), family history (ocular and general) and history of allergies and medications.
Diagnostics Services:

Perform fundus photography examination.
Perform OCTs.
Utilizes ophthalmometry for high astigmatism diagnosis.
Employs low vision aids such as telescopic and microscopic lenses for the correction of sub-normal vision.
Calculates proper prescription employing formulas ranging from those necessary to calculate simple, single corrective lenses, through those necessary to calculate contact lenses, iseikonic and aphakic lenses.
Requirements
Education:

Possession of a bachelor’s degree in Doctor of Optometry (OD).
Knowledge:

Knowledge of optometry equipment
Skills:

Examination of the eyes and other parts of the visual system.
Diagnose treatment and management of visual problems.

Must possess a current license.
Work Experience

Professional experience of at least one (1) year.

Optometrist
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience2 years
LocationLagos

Key Responsibility Area
Management of New Patients at the Out-patients Clinic:

Participate in taking the comprehensive clinical history of patients.
Participate in performing detailed clinical examination of the patients using the slit-lamp, direct ophthalmoscope, binocular ophthalmoscope, contact tonometer and any other instruments that may be required.
Order/request for relevant investigations needed to make diagnosis.
Perform investigations that may be required for patients’ management (OCT, B-Scan, FFA).
Interpret the investigation results and explain to the patients
Make diagnosis of ocular disorders using the above listed activities.
Explain in clear and simple terms to patients their eye conditions or disorders.
Management of old patients at follow up clinic
Measures same as listed above
Management of Patients scheduled for Ophthalmic surgical procedures
Participate in pre-operative preparation of patients:
Detailed evaluation
Request for routine and specific investigations.
Ensure all necessary documentations are done e.g. informed consent, physician clearance where necessary, pre-op drug instructions.
Explain to patients in simple and clear terms the surgical procedure being planned.
Participate in surgery day evaluation including marking the eye, ensure dilatation where required and availability of all material needed for the surgery.
Perform ophthalmic surgeries wherein he possesses requisite training, skills, proficiency and competency with minimal risk of complications.
Participate in the post-op care of patients:
Ensure patient is stable at immediate post-op period.
Enter/Write surgical notes and post-op instructions in the EMR.
Review patient on 1st post –on visit and on other appointment visits as Referral of Patients
Participate in referring patients to other subspecialty of ophthalmology within Me Cure eye center using the EMR.
Participate in referring patients accordingly to other designated caregiver outside Me Cure with appropriately written detailed medical report.
Staff Training:

Participate in the training and supervision of support staff for capacity building. Such staff includes the optometrists, nurses and CHEW.
Participate in the training of students /interns attached to Me Cure by affiliated training institutions.
Clinical Research:

Participate in the initiation and /or performance of clinical research that will enhance the quality of care.
Continuous Medical Education
Participate in CME (both local and international) for the purpose of capacity building and as part of requirements for renewal of practicing license.
Competencies
Education:

Possession of an MBBS.
Residency in Ophthalmology
Postgraduate Degree in Ophthalmology
Work Experience:

Professional experience of at least two (2) years.
Skills:

Good leadership and mentorship skills.
Ability to handle pressure.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Decisiveness and determination.
Interest and concern in patient care.
Rational approach.

Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (Registered Ophthalmologist)
Certificate of Practicing License

Ophthalmic Nurse
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience3 years
LocationLagos

Overview

Applies advanced knowledge of nursing and management to manage systems of patient care, personnel development and performance improvement.
Responsibilities
Pre-operative/Intra: Operative/Post Operative Evaluation:

Assist Consultant Ophthalmologists in major and minor operations.
Keep principles of aseptic techniques in performing surgical scrub, setting instruments, gowning, gloving, as needed for the procedure.
Takes and monitors’ patients’ vital signs
Prepares operating room for patient/procedure.
Daily eye dressing of post operative patients
Circulating Nurse:

Assists in positioning, responding to comfort/safety of patient.
Provides for accurate care and handling of specimens.
Observes and enforces strict standards of asepsis.
Observes, checks and monitors all equipment used during surgery to confirm they are functioning efficiently.
Handles patient documentation.
Inventories of all items used during surgery.
Scrub Nurse:

Selects and handles instruments and supplies used for the operation
Counseling and Education:

Patient education and counselling.
Initiates patient educational plan, as prescribed by the Consultant Ophthalmologist.
Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their post-treatment home care needs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation.
Nursing Care:

Provides nursing care for patients undergoing surgery.
Maintain standards of nursing care in pre and post operative planning, implementation and patient care.
Provides basic, bedside care.
Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications.
Initiates corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptoms.
Monitors patients’ physical and emotional well-being.
Information Management:

Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner and in the appropriate forms and format.
Inventory Management:

Stock/inventory taking and maintenance of equipment and material resources
Qualifications/ Skills / Experience
Education:

Possession of a bachelor's degree/Diploma in Nursing, Ophthalmic or Perioperative Nursing
Knowledge:

Knowledge of nursing and surgical practice, policies and procedures.
Knowledge of current health care environment.
Skills:

Ability to maintain favorable public relations and communicate effectively.
Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all medical and non-medical staff.
Ability to analyze data to synthesize and summarize information and to make judgments regarding patient care.

Current registered nurse license.
Certificate in Basic Life Support (BLS) training.
Work Experience:

Professional experience of at least three (3) years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: hr@mecure.com.ng

Please God i need this type of job opportunity at anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello here, I'm Damilola. I'm seeking for a job please.
I have an OND in Public Administration and a B.SC in Political Science.
I have a flare for teaching and broadcasting. I had a brief stint with a media house while I was in school. I observed my NYSC programme in a secondary school, where I taught Government and Civic Education.
I can teach- Home Economics, Social Studies, Civic Education, Government and other related subjects.
I have a good command of English Language. I speak Pidgin English and Yoruba Language fluently too.
I'm a good conversationalist.
I can work as a customer care representative.
I can work in a media house (presenting, reporting and newscasting).
I can work as an Administrative Officer.

I reside in Ibadan but I am up for relocation.
Anyone with good options should please link me up. Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Tommextacha: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Hi everyone, my name is Tomilola,please I need a job seriously, I studied business Administration and I have certificate in project management,have been searching for a job since last year up till now,please life as been so hard for me,I can work as an administrative assistance, receptionist, customer care or any other jobs.
I have written and communication skills,attention to details and self management skills etc
Pls am tired of staying idle and am getting frustrated.
I reside in Lagos state,Agege,iyana ipaja,ogba Ikeja area.

Here is my email.... ..Ayotomilola3@gmail.com

God will continue to bless you in all your ways as you help me.....thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by glory008(f): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2017
I need a job too
Williamsglory08@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by glory008(f): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
I need a sales rep job at Unilever
Williamsglory08@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by johnime: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Hearthynukeh(f): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
I need a job.....B. ed in education, PGD in Customer relationship management.....email address -atinukekolawole770@yahoo.com.....Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by obuug5(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello everyone my name is UZOMA i am a graduate of electrical/electronics technology. I need electrical/instrument technician related job. please anyone with a link can hook my up on ob.ug5@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Oluwainnie(f): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
hello
I received a message from new chip technologies ikeja , couldn't find anything about them online.
are they legit?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kunlef1: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
akeusola93:
Sir am seriously inneed of a job. Am a graduate with a very good result and i finished serving in april at National Cereals Research Institute under rice research program, after which i went for a 6month greenhouse technology training in Ogun-osun River Basin Development Authority. Am very very good in dat analysis, interpretation, calculations, accounting and in biotechnology activities. Please sir i would be very glad If you can help me. I graduated from Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta with second class upper (4.11) in plant breeding and seed technology (biotechnology) . God will continue to bless you as you help.
I currently stays in Ibadan. Am ready to work anywhere.
Thanks. One gud opportunity is all i need to show what am capable of.
Akeusolaabimbola@gmail.com

With your qualification and training, I don't think you should be looking for data analysis, calculation, accounting or desk job, as it will jist be a waste. Plant breeding, rice research, greenhouse technology, and seed technology all look like viable business areas to me. I believe you should be thinking of applying your knowledge to set up a business around agriculture. What I expect is for you to come up with a business proposal, and you may now seek for partners or financiers for your plan. Any graduate in agriculture-related areas should be seeking to be employers rather than office employees in Nigeria of today, because there are so much opportunities there.

My 2 cents!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by pholi(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dear All,
My Name is Akodu Folorunso Samuel, I represent a firm with the name acadastore, we specialize in creation of online CBT for different categories of students.

We are currently looking for interested Sales representatives in the field of marketing and related business dicisplines with minimum of OND or HND/BSc across Nigeria to introduce and sell our product. But i am covering some aspects of Southwest, Are you that indefatigable candidate? The first 40 qualify candidates stands the chance to land this unique opportunity. Kindly send your CV to akodufolorunso@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Moyarh(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Vacancy

A vacancy exists in a Financial Institution (in Lagos) for a Retail Sales Manager.

The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the sales team.
- Drive the sales team to achieve periodic financial targets with innovative penetration strategies.
- Contribute substantially to product development and marketing efforts.
- Build external partnerships, affiliations and strategic alliances.
- Manage all resources, mentor and develop team members to achieve results.
- Innovate and implement business development initiatives and strategies.

Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years Sales experience in the financial sales/service sector (preferably from consumer lending/ banking/ insurance) with proven records of meeting and exceeding financial targets.
- Minimum of 3 years in leadership roles - leading sales teams to achieve group financial targets.
- Minimum of second class upper degree in a business/financially related discipline (post graduate degrees in business is an advantage).

Please apply only if you meet the requirements.

Kindly send updated CVs to msg.moya@gmail.com

Application ends Monday 6th November, 2017.

Please share.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Driver

Job Description
Drive company staff.
Requirement
Minimum of 3 years experience.
Salary
N35,000.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: admin@technologyadvantage.ng Using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dawahlarry: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
A graduate who is eloquent is needed to work at his/her convenient time. Whatsapp 08063460864 for more details.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mavinjay1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hi. Please how do i get to Dolphin estate, Ikoyi from Ajah? Thanks in anticipation
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Abisinuolaorex(f): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Customer care officer needed at iDeyPay
Minimum qualification: B.Sc/HND/OND Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to careers@ideypay.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by lakesilla(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Samtobh:

PM me pls
been trying to get hold of u ever since bro but I haven't been fruitful....pls u can contact me with 08065378114 or my mail address...ugonna.kemjika@Gmail.com..I really need ur help and thank you once more for reaching out
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yemobrown(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Moyarh:
Vacancy

A vacancy exists in a Financial Institution (in Lagos) for a Retail Sales Manager.

- Drive the sales team to achieve periodic financial targets with innovative penetration strategies.

Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years Sales experience in the financial sales/service sector (preferably from consumer lending/ banking/ insurance) with proven records of meeting and exceeding financial targets.
- Minimum of 3 years in leadership roles - leading sales teams to achieve group financial targets.
- Minimum of second class upper degree in a business/financially related discipline (post graduate degrees in business is an advantage).

Please share. Is this offer still available?

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yemobrown(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Moyarh:
Vacancy

Requirements

Please share.

is this offer still available?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by etopumpin(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Good Day Friends, my Name Is ogunsanya emmanuel 26 years of age i have hnd in computer science, upper credit, thru with nysc since 2016,i did my one year industrial training at first bank head office as a network/support engineer. please i need a job, am willing to relocate.my e mail is emmanueloluwatobi10@gmail.com thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Additives(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Good day my people, I seriously need a job. I have distinction in Food Technology (HND) , also I have professional certification in Health Safety and Environment HSE1,2&3. I'm through with my NYSC. I reside in Ibadan but willing to relocate. I will be grateful for any assistance, I need a job to start with. God bless you sir/ma. Babayod@yahoo.com 08069424477
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ajides4422(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dear recruiters/nairalander i am Ajide Sodiq, I am a graduate of civil Engineering (HND upper credit) , I resently completed my youth service (2016 batchB stream1) i am in need of a job in the engineering field, i am very good with leveling instrument, Autocad and Site management, you can contact me on my Gmail at Ajides4422@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Toba2009(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Dear sir/ma, kindly assist me in securing a job in any organization & field. My details are listed below;
Name: OLUWATOBA ODEYEMI
Institution: LAUTECH OGBOMOSO
Discipline: STATISTICS
Qualification: B.TECH (hons)
Class of degree: 2.2 (3.42/5.0 CGPA)
Nysc: YES
Email: odeyemi4me@gmail.com
Personal attributes:
* Excellent communication skills
* High level proficiency in using Ms-office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
* High level proficiency in using STATISTICAL SOFTWARES e.g SPSS, STATA, R-language amd E-view.
* Experience developing tools, collecting and analyzing data.
Thanks and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.