Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245284 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by paddybrown(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
good day sir/ma...my name is Abah Patrick I graduated with second class upper in biochemistry, have completed my nysc this year, I have worked as a laboratory assistant before. I reside in sango ota Ogun state, I can take any work in Lagos or any where in Nigeria ...pls help a brother

My contact; adanupatrick@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dapzyadix(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hello , I am Adisa Adedapo Jubril, a Camp Ambassador for Access Bank. Some of you already know or have heard about me especially those of you that submitted your CVs to my mail during the last Frontline Officers recruitment for Access Bank.
Now it is the time for the Entry level position categories.
I am excited to announce that Access Bank is currently recruiting for the Entry Level Graduates.

REQUIREMENTS :
First class (1st class) and Second class (2:1) university graduate of any course of study.
University graduates only if not more than twenty four years old.
If you meet the requirements, forward your CV containing your date of birth and class of division to adisajubrila@gmail.com

N.B : The portal for application is still going to be opened later on the Access Bank website, but going through me as a Camp Ambassador comes with some perks and makes the whole process easier for you, as you can always contact me in case you have any questions.
You can also reach me on 0. 8. 0. 6. 6. 6. 3. 3. 7. 9. 8 if you have any questions.
All the best!!!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by moadavize: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
i studied Geology, graduated in 2011 and still job searching, pls help a geologist in need someone
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by scave(m): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2017
hi am in need of job am base in Abuja I have a Bsc in business administration I just finished NYSC service am jobless please some one should help me. this is my email okogbecaleb@gmail.com. my photographs number-0 8 1 3 5 3 2 7 0 8 7 .Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by adetayo87: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Please kindly assist me to acquire a job, am a graduate and really tired of joblessness.what you called little can me big on my side.. Email. otunba87@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Moyarh(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2017
yemobrown:
is this offer still available?

No sir.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by horlumightyy(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2017
am a graduate who just completed nysc this month. I am presently job searching, graduated with a 2.1 in philosophy. any type of help would be highly appreciated. my email address is foluyus@gmail.com.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Charleynmuo: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2017
Please help me..I am a 2014, 2.1 graduate of Mechanical Engineering in search of a job. I am soliciting for help as nothing is too small cos frustration is taking the better part of me. Here is my number..07083217588 and my email is mikelcharley@gmail.com. Thankyou and God bless as you help me.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by OlaRolls(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Have you ever considered having additional sources of income in addition to your daily/monthly earnings? Are you passionate about having your own business and attaining financial independence in your youthful age? Are you an unemployed graduate who is passionate about business? Here is a good news for you all:

MASSIVE GLOBAL FOOD NETWORK is a newly Restructured empowering programme established with the vision to create FOOD and WEALTH opportunities for a significant number of Nigerians.
We are currently in need of positive minded individuals who would fill in the vacancies we have in the programme. So, If you believe that you have what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur, and you are ready to work towards achieving that dream of yours, kindly reach with us on WhatsApp through my signature
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by charlyazods(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Account Managers x3 (Digital Marketing) - Lagos

Our client is a leading mobile-first, full service digital marketing agency that delivers outstanding mobile and digital campaigns for some of the biggest brands across Africa. They now have opening for 3 X Account Managers (Digital Marketing) to be based in Lagos.

Job Profile
Account Managers are about understanding the Client’s Industry, building Client Relationship, and Managing the profitability of all accounts.
Reporting to the Account Directors, the role will require you to take a hands-on attitude, be highly organised and be able to work under pressure with the ability to meet tight deadlines. You must also possess the flexibility to work well on your own as well as within a team.

Key Responsibilities

You will be able to quickly identify with the needs of our clients and provide a personalised level of service. Key areas of direct responsibility include:
- Grow & Strengthen Client Relationships: Act as a key point of contact for assigned clients. Grow, nurture and strengthen existing client relationships.
- Support Account Directors in creation, implementation and management of Account Planning meetings and development of Client Account Plans.
- Opportunity Management: Ability to identify, manage and key into opportunities to develop clients identified in the run stage to walk and from walk to fly.
- Understand the financials: management of P&L’s on your account. Invoicing, 3rd party payments etc.
- Understand client industry requirements, needs, nomenclature, jargons, business and procurement model etc.

Requirements
- 3 years Minimal Account Management experience backed with proven records of results
- Capable of holistically approaching the digital marketplace, placing a keen eye towards the interplay between all marketing channels (online & offline). Strong digital background; working knowledge of Display, and Affiliate marketing will be an advantage.
- Proven experience managing digital campaigns and clients, actively participate in team status meetings and perform administrative tasks.
- Exemplary client service skills, with the ability to maintain client relationships.
- Excellent presentation (verbal and written) and strong numerical skills.
- Excellent management skills; including communication and team building skills. Proven collaboration skills and a talent for people management
- Passion to stay abreast of trends in the digital sector and disseminate information to clients/internal teams accordingly.
- Documents/Tools
- Agile CRM
- Account Plans: Includes Competitive Landscape
- Business Case
- Performance Reviews
- Weekly Account Status

For more Information and Method Of Application: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/11/job-vacancy-alert-account-managers.html
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by spycamera: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
ommysteve@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by charlyazods(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Massive Recruitment: Management Trainees (Post-NYSC Fresh Graduates)

A global hospitality brand is looking to employ and train over 100 Fresh Graduates in Lagos who MUST have finished NYSC.

Job Title: Management Trainee

AVAILABLE SLOTS ARE FIRST COME BASIS!

Emails containing well representing CVs should be mailed to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com using a proper mail subject. Emails not properly titled would be disregarded.

Further details will be communicated to those whose applications are deemed suitable.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Layowale: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2017
REGISTERED NURSES
AUXILLIARY NURSES
COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS are needed urgently for immediate employment.

Qualified person in this category should call the following numbers for enquires.
Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Guysses(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2017
I study psychology, i base in anambra state. I am also good in statistics, i know how to use SPSS very well, i have worked with W.H.O as an independent monitor and i also have some experience in pharmacology and i have PGD in education.. 08065938895
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by donmixc: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dapzyadix(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2017
donmixc:
I have HND lower credit, can I apply?
No please , university graduates only
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kalicious: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
I am Nwakuche - Onyebuchi Adaolisa . Graduated with 2.1 in Industrial Mathematics (Bsc). I need a job seriously. I live in Umuahia . Email address : adachrist85@gmail. com. Phone no: 08062614662
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by OMOTOWO(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
good afternoon here.

i need a loan of #100,000 to settle my accomodation rent.I have some financial challenges.

I am one of 2016 N power volunteers.I promise to pay the loan with interest of #20,000

I will settle the loan with instalmental payment of #10,000 between january 2018 and december 2018(#120,000 for a year).

I will use my NYSC certficate as collateral.

If anybody wishes to help me,my contact is +234 70 51 41 87 8 6(both call and whatsapp) so that we fashion out a way of going through it.

Thank you all.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Damilola72(f): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by starrybaba(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please nairalanders, I need a job...I reside in Abuja.
Studied Political Science Willing and ready to take any challenging job.

My email address is ukabialasunday@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation to your goodwill
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by secretsuccess: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Quick Vender Ltd is organizing a one month training about automotive diagnostics in portharcourt. The training promises to teach participants the rudiments of diagnosing any kind of car or mini truck.

The training is fully packed as participants will learn and understand everything about vehicle fault detection, repairs and every other maintenance detail.
Vehicle keys and immobilizer programming will be taught at advanced level.

The training will contain three(3) modules 
*hardware information module
*software information module
*professional/practical module

After the training, participants will go home with all basic automotive diagnostic equipment and a 6 months consultation package. 

The auto diagnostics industry is well paying so the need to organize ourself and bring out the best

Click the link below to apply for the training
https:///forms/TaPyriCqm1rW4Fg23
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by secretsuccess: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Quick Vender Ltd is organizing a one month training about automotive diagnostics in portharcourt. The training promises to teach participants the rudiments of diagnosing any kind of car or mini truck.

The training is fully packed as participants will learn and understand everything about vehicle fault detection, repairs and every other maintenance detail.
Vehicle keys and immobilizer programming will be taught at advanced level.

The training will contain three(3) modules 
*hardware information module
*software information module
*professional/practical module

After the training, participants will go home with all basic automotive diagnostic equipment and a 6 months consultation package. 

The auto diagnostics industry is well paying so the need to organize ourself and bring out the best

Click the link below to apply for the training
https:///forms/TaPyriCqm1rW4Fg23

If link does not open send an email with your name and email address to info@quickvender.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2017
Kleinburg Medical Center is an outpatient medical center, headed by an American and Canadian trained medical doctor. Our goal is to provide world class efficient healthcare services in the community.

Medical Lab Scientist

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 4 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Medical / Health

Requirements

Kleinburg Medical Center requires the services of a competent Medical Lab Scientist with a work experience of not less than 4 years.
The Applicant should be ready to start work immediately after a successful oral and written interview.

Medical Officer

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 3 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Medical / Health

Requirements

KMC requires the services of a medical officer with an experience of not less than 3 years. The applicant should be ready to start work immediately after a successful oral and written interview.

Method of Application

Applicants should forward their CV's to: info@kleinburgmedical.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
dapzyadix:
No please , university graduates only
can 2.2 candidates apply?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by winnerz: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
The instruction is very clear and simple. First Class or Second Class Upper and 24 years.
ayibaba:
can 2.2 candidates apply?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ruthobaz(f): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hello all. I am a recent BSc. graduate (completed NYSC this month) of Computer Science (2.2), resident in Edo State.
I have certifications in CCNA and Digital marketing by Google. I have top notch Microsoft Office skills, and intermediate skills in Graphic design (PhotoShop and Corel Draw) and Web Development (HTML and CSS). I have worked previously as a Cyber Cafe Assistant and a Customer service representative.
I would appreciate a job in surrounding areas that puts my skills set to good use and also challenges me to improve and learn new skills. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by judee27: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
I am a graduate mechanical engineer, I have 2 years work experience , a diploma certification in project planning and management concepts, HSE 1 & 2, I can use Solid works, Autocad, Inventor , Microsoft project, working on getting good using Autocad Mep at the moment.
I need a job, I am more interested in gaining more practical exposure.

my email is ejekamjude@gmail.com, phone no; 08064741182
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dammyllare(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Evening guys, my name is dammyllare a Civil Engineer with around 3years working experience. I have good knowledge on the use of AutoCAD,orion. Also i have vast knowledge on project management coupled with good commercial skills. I also have good experience on both highway and structures as I currently work and handle construction of a big factory within Lagos. Am presently looking for other opportunities where my knowledge will be greatly needed to improve the quality of the organization. Be it construction firm or outside ,am flexible at adapting to my job roles and giving the best output. Thanks as I await a good response
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by galax1: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
I am an electrical engineer but currently unemployed, am skilled and can as well improvise .I can do electrical instalation (house wiring) ,Autocad designs,Digtal tv installation ,electrical fencing installations, cctv camera installation ,intercom installation ,installation of generator,project management and am a highly technical individual .I solicit for jobs but convincing clients is difficult, they are afraid of patronizing young people. "I tire"
I just can't still imagine y am still jobless.Is Engineering no longer profitable in Nigeria, Pls I am soliciting for help.I reside in delta state and am ready to relocate on any call I get outside Delta state
I have made contact,I have tried to improve myself but still the opportunities do not cm.I need advice on what next to do,cos from what am seeing it seems scamming is what pays now,but me my conscience would not allow me.I am getting frustrated .
school was fine we read to get good grades thinking that was wat life was about, people with far lower grades already have jobs since 2012..
I had an hnd and hustled to do my pgd but still nothing.

Frustrated boy
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Box Residence - We are a boutique style luxury property located in the heart of the Lekki of Lagos, We are few blocks away from VFS Global, diplomat Office, 3 minutes drive from Nike Art Gallery, Lekki 3rd Roundabout.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Experienced Nigerian Cook

Requirements
Candidate should be able to prepare all Nigerian dishes
Candidate must be experiences in Hotel Catherine Services
Must also know how to make Intercontinental Dishes
Must reside with Lekki environ
Candidate must be smart & exceptionally neat
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: a.agi@boxresidence.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.