Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245563 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Strategical: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Nreebge:
Am a graduate with B.Sc (Ed)Accounting and M.Ed Administration and planning. I need a job in either as an Account Officer, Admin Officer or class teacher. Location is Lagos mainland (Ikotun ).

Send your CV to consultemploy@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Strategical: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2020
A business and financial consulting firm is looking for the following candidates to join its growing team immediately.

1. INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Duration: 5 months-1year
Qualification: ATS/HND/BSc. Accounting, Economics, Finance etc.
Opportunity for full time job with satisfactory performance
Residence: Lagos Mainland and environs

2. MARKETING EXECUTIVES
Duration: Full Time
Qualification: OND/ATS/HND/BSc. Marketing, Accounting, other Social Sciences, etc
Experience: 1-5 years in Real estate, Consulting or Financial industry marketing
Residence: Lagos Mainland

Interested candidates should send their application and CV to availme2019@gmail.com

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by oluwableskay(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Incase their is any job vacancy in Osun state,kindly mail me pls at tijanikayode2017@gmail.com
I have B.tech in computer science .
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Spark2: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
I am a BSc degree holder in Chemistry/education.
I served in Kano and I'm still there trying to hustle.
I just need a job here in Kano.
Can you be of help to me pls?
Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ufelirahmat: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Season greetings to everyone here.I am a graduate of English and Literature seeking employment within Abuja.Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ogis87: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Evening to you all.... I wish to enquire if anyone here in this platform has any one working with National Orientation Agency pls. An insider working in the agency told me the second batch of those recruited will be called upon by January but i do not know if the first set have resumed though. Pls anyone with information should help me out pls. Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2020
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 6:09am On Jan 02, 2020
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by PapaAdanna: 7:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Employed/ Unemployed join LONGRICH today and build WEALTH

https://www.facebook.com/LiveRichwithLONGRICH/
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by uncleck: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2020
I'm in dire need of moving back to Lagos. Anybody with any job that has accommodation, any job at all, or just free accommodation, no matter how bad, please quote me for my LinkedIn link or my contact
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nreebge: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Strategical:

Send your CV to consultemploy@gmail.com

I have sent you a mail with my CV.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Jecdope(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Theory TV *home of fun�, laughter�, business☕, entertainment�, motivational quotes� etc
Follow this link to join ���� https:///2347011328951?text=Hello%20my%20name%20is%20....%0AI%20would%20love%20to%20join%20be%20part%20of%20THEORY%20TV%20%F0%9F%93%BA%20%0A%0A%0A%F0%9F%91%B4%F0%9F%8F%BF%F0%9F%90%BA
Enjoy Relationship tips � airtime *giveaways�
Advertisement�, conspiracy theories�,scary
threads�,Hilarous videos�, Hook up,
promotions�, funny � memes and many more all
on your whatsapp status!!!..... you wouldn't want to
miss out. Cmon click on the link

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Brunicekid(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2020
OK naa
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ghost19(m): 3:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Strategical:
Send your updated CV to consultemploy@gmail.com.

Cheers.

What kind of job? I have sent my cv, anyway. Thank you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Prehciousness: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
I am in dire need of job. I finished with a good grade from a federal university and have experience as an administrative personnel...Please, kindly help someone who is ready to help any organization thrive
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Abasstoheeb(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hmmmm
2020 again oh lord, why this country like this, even those posting Job are not replying, we only see application

Nigeria is damn, Vision 2020 still millions of unemployed youth

Kindly help me if there is a vacancy
abasstaiwo994@gmail.com

Anywhere in Nigeria if accommodation is granted too
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chrisjane(f): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2020
I urgently need a Male HR Officer for an FMCG (commercial bakery) in Lagos

Salary: Based on experience

Other Benefit: Health Insurance and Annual Housing Allowance

Key Requirements:
Must have a HND or Bsc in social science discipline
Must have minimum of 4 years’ experience in managing 100-150 staff in an FMCG
Must be male and between 30-40 years old

Interested candidates should send their CV to wawilliams339@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by oderemioyedoyin(f): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
I am a graduate of English from a Federal University. I am also computer literate. I need a job (teaching/office assistant/admin officer). I reside in Akobo. Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Oladayoade12: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Do you need a car to work on Uber/Taxify or Ocar Platform(either rental or on Hire Purchase
kindly call this Number 08036832808/08180506729
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please my friend took a pre employment medical for GTB but he already did personal test before then he is testing positive to herpes
Can herpes be a basis for failing bank medical
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by YungGboy: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
olu4life:
I hope its not marketing o. *Edited* grin
fasangabe@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by spongebob0006(f): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2020
Good morning people, pls does anyone know anything about this company - crescendo Associates, pls can you give me info about them? I have searched online but i couldnt get any info about what they are or what they do.
I'll be expecting. thanks a bunch
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by LagosJobs006: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2020
The above vacancy exits in a reputable Nur/Pry school, located in Festac,Lagos

Main Job Duties and Responsibilities

Plan and prepare a program of study to meet the needs and interests of the students
establish and communicate clear learning objectives
develop age-appropriate instructional strategies to achieve the art curriculum goals
demonstrate and assist students to use different techniques and media to develop art works aligned to their artistic abilities
inform students about cultural and historical influences on art
provide instruction that encourages students to understand and appreciate art
encourage students to express their own personalities and thoughts through the creative process
assess and evaluate student's performance on a regular basis
prepare progress reports
provide feedback to relevant stakeholders about each student's progress
create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and is age-appropriate
set and maintain acceptable standards of classroom behavior to establish an orderly learning environment
show students how to properly use and care for materials, tools and equipment
monitor and maintain classroom inventory
plan and present art displays

Required Skills

Knowledge of art history and different art genres in order to teach a range of art styles
Ability to communicate concrete and abstract concepts to students
Ability to spot and cultivate creativity
Must be Computer literate;
Age - 25 and above
Experience 3 yrs and above
Qualification - BA /HND- Fine & Applied Arts.

Interested applicant should forward their CV to jobcenter006@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Annie001: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
H
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by OCEANS7(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
A top-rated restaurant in surulere is in urgent need of the following:

Waiters: 3 (preferably Males)
Desired Qualification: Sch Cert. - OND

Cleaners: 2 (preferably Males)

Kitchen Assistants: 2 (preferably Males)

Manager: 1 (preferably Male)
Desired Qualification: Qualification: HND / BSc.

Supervisor: 1 (preferably Female)
Desired Qualification: Qualification: HND / BSc.

Interested candidates should send their cv to: trecruit2020@gmail.com

Application closes 16th January 2020

* Apply indicating the position being sought
* Applicable experience in the desired position is necessary
* Priority would be given to candidates living within -or- close to Surulere and its environs.

Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by clementbiola(m): 5:05am On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=oderemioyedoyin post=85672393]I am a graduate of English from a Federal University. I am also computer literate. I need a job (teaching/office assistant/admin officer). I reside in Akobo. Thanks.[/quote

]Urgently needed @ Calculus Tutors, Bashorun, Ibadan.

GOVERNMENT
ECONOMIC
COMMERCE
IRS/ CRS
Financial Account
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by clementbiola(m): 5:06am On Jan 14, 2020
Urgently needed @ Calculus Tutors, Bashorun, Ibadan.

ENGLISH LANGUAGE
GOVERNMENT
ECONOMIC
COMMERCE
IRS
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by StrongWoman333(f): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2020
A male office assistant is urgently needed with a private firm in Ado Ekiti. 08062251017
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chrisjane(f): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
I urgently need a Female Admin/Accounts Officer for a Table water company at Awoyaya, Lagos

Salary: 50-60k

Key Requirements:

Must have a HND or Bsc in social science discipline

Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience

Must have basic knowledge of accounts and be able to receive payment for sale, Issue receipts, refunds, monitor credits, or change due to customers and handle bank transactions

Must be able to prepare sales report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis

Must have good communication, administrative, relationship management and people management skill

Must be computer literate

Must reside around Awoyaya or its environs

Interested candidates should send their CV to chinenye@pice.ng using the job title as the subject of the mail
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by StrongWoman333(f): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mutual benefit life Assurance ltd Fajuyi road Ado Ekiti is recruiting. Any interested Candidate with HND or BSC can call Funmi 08065825799. Submission of CV ends 24th January.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by uncleteeh(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
why are there no jobs in Ibadan? I'm tired here

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.