Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (246096 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Avast(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Oreoluwanimi:

I've submitted my CV. One of the staff said, "they hope to recruit soon". Thanks.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by uncleteeh(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2020
I am an Architect, I do Architectural designs, I handle constructional works and all building related works.
contact me to get ur building projects done with maximum satisfaction.
If you are the busy type that needs his/her building project supervised, pls beacon on me.
OAK Group
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by MrbasHH: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ib4real95(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2020
Good Morning everyone. My name is Ibukun. I'm a graduate of Biochemistry. Ever since i finished serving, i have been searching and applying for jobs without any success up till now. I am CCNA certified and also a Systems support and maintenace engineer certified. I dont mind working anywhere, any kind of job but preferably ill love to work as an Junior or support Network Administrator/Engineer. You can reach me on 08185177336.
Your help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by nooker: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Good morning all. Please if there's any vacancy in Benin city, i would appreciate a mention. Thanks in advance.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Willss: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm located in Lagos is looking to fill the role of:

Job Title: Civil Engineer (Intern)

Job Responsibilities
• Supervising workers, subcontractors and work activities.
• Participate in the engineering design and construction process
• Preparing and presenting site inductions, safety briefings and toolbox talks.
• Assessing and managing safety hazards.
• Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
• Helping co-ordinate deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
• Completing records for site reports.
• Attending site management meetings.
Requirements
• B.Eng Civil Engineering, must have completed NYSC
• A positive attitude.
• The ability to communicate with, motivate, and if necessary discipline the workforce.
• The ability to understand drawings and other contract documents.
• A good understanding of safety procedures.
• An understanding of occupational health and behavioral safety issues.

Job Title: Business Development Officer

Job Responsibilities
o Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
o Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
o Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
o Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and have contacts with the IOC's
o Research and build relationships with new clients
o Prepare and follow up on Bids and tender proposal submissions
o Set up meetings between client decision makers.
o Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
o Participate in pricing the solution/service.
o Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
o Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
o Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
o Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives

Requirements
o Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent.
o Must have Min of 2 - 3 Years’ experience in the Oil and Gas sector Procurement

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV (MS Word format) to: jenewari.ibima@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.

Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Samklef413: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
I'm really excited to express my interest here!
I'm a graduate with computer engineering and networking .
I have deep knowledge in computer troubleshooting , telecommunication TX engineer I can work on any microwave link radio both Aviat, CBNL, Nokia, Huawei radio e.tc ..
I'm really ready to relocate anywhere in this world.

I have HND, CCNA,
trade test certificate.
I need job connection please.

seguno413@gmail.com

My help is from above but God sent you to me
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Wolexdey(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
wandeykul:
A chemistry teacher is needed in a school at magodo..call 07012855871

Please, is this vacancy still available?
What's the take home income

Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chrisjane(f): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Vacancy

I am recruiting for a Bakery Manager for a commercial bakery

Requirements:
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in similar role

Must have a minimum of OND/HND/Bsc in relevant discipline

Must reside at Toll gate area or its environs

Remuneration: 70-120k depending on experience

Other Benefits: Health Insurance and Annual Housing Allowance

To apply, send your cv to wawilliams339@gmail.com with the job title and your location as the subject of the mail.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by sussybae(f): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
please I'm in need of a 6 month siwes placement by May 2020.I'm a student of computer science
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chrisjane(f): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
I am urgently looking to recruit an Account Officer.

The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable about tax laws, cost accounting and must reside at Ibeju Lekki axis.

Industry: Manufacturing

Salary: 80k

To apply, send cv to wawilliams339@gmail.com using the job title and your location as the subject of the mail.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Barry214: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Avast:

Try submit your CV at smile office.
I am an energetic and dynamic graduate.i studied business administration and currently pursuing my ICAN certificate. I have good communication skills, sales skills, accounting skill, good customer relationship skills,team player.... I reside in Ibadan and I'm open to any opportunity available. Thank you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by deltateam: 2:10am On Feb 14, 2020
Sandypearl:
Why is getting job in port Harcourt so hard,since I graduated in 2015,went for service and came been applying yet nothing,Someone should please help me out,cos am loosing it. So so frustrating. Heeeeeeeeeeelp pleeeeeeeease

Which course did you study? What's your job preference?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Mrincredy(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2020
I have a brother that studied Public Administration at ABSU and is currently searching for a place to work.kindly email me on ckingsley649@gmail.com for assistance or drop your email so he can send.Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Olalekandelaz: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Good evening here,
I am Olalekan, i studied industrial chemistry, i am also certified in various professional field such as Customer Service& Relationship Management, Human Resources Management, Health safety& Environment, Project management, Business management and Basic accounting. I believe in hard work and merit, with good interpersonal skill and communication skill. I once worked as Treasury/control officer. Please I can do any type of work. I reside in Ekiti but I am flexible and i can work anywhere. I will be glad if someone can assist me.
Please contact me through azeezoladele73@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by BTGbenga: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Post Tasks you want people to do for you or Services you can do for others for a price on www.worksmi.com
Posting is FREE.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Yuceeluv(f): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
please anyone based in kaduna who knows anyone that is about to resign from his contract work with any bank or that is aware of any bank currently recruiting contract staff, please mention me here. Thank you.

I specified because i have three years work experience with firstbank(service executive). Now i am a full graduate, i will like to be back in the industry.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by faithpeace: 12:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Hello good evening..plz I need help my Husband has been out of job for a while now and things has been really really though for us..plz I need help with a job in porthacourt.he is a graduate of sociology.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Liposure: 12:44am On Feb 18, 2020
Please anyone based in ota. I need a job ASAP
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Geophilip: 2:26am On Feb 18, 2020
please anyone with job in Delta

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by shugaplum(f): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2020
Hi

Please good job vacancy in port harcourt would be highly appreciated. I have a Bsc. In accountancy, ICAN member and I have 2years experience as an assistant accountant and a cashier
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by BianoJay(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Please, any job opportunities in Onitsha/Asaba for a graduate of Public administration? Help!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Vivonose: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
In Lagos... need a job in customer service or Human resources management.i am graduate.
Thank you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by PatEinstEin(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
I graduated with a 4.59 CGPA in Biochemistry from Lagos State University. I stay in Ajegunle, Lagos. My email is patrickobasieke@gmail.com

Please help me get a job. Thank you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by smiliyB(f): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
sussybae:
please I'm in need of a 6 month siwes placement by May 2020.I'm a student of computer science
Check [url]https://www..com [/url] I guess they take IT student
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by TridexServices: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Are you a seasoned marketer with excellent spoken and written communication skills, with a creative and open-minded approach, do you have strong organizational and planning abilities, and proven team leadership qualities. Can you drive a processes and are able to motivate others to see the end goal while completing day-to-day tasks. Can you work under pressure and meet deadlines.

If you can answer yes to all this and are serious minded then there's a new role available for you

Industry: Oil and Gas
Remuneration : Confidential
Role: temporary with option of permanent based on performance
Experience: Verifiable past marketing role with reference
Qualification: Min HND

Please send you CV to enquiries.tradexservices@gmail.com

Role closes 28/02/2020

If your CV is shortlisted, you will get a notification either through this platform or a text inviting you for an interview.

Whilst coming for the interview, please bring along all credentials.

Best of Luck
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chrisjane(f): 5:55am On Feb 19, 2020
I am recruiting for a Female Fashion Sales Supervisor for a fashion outfit at Yaba

Requirements:
Must have passion for fashion

Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in sales

Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in supervisory role

Must have a minimum of OND/HND/Bsc in relevant discipline

Must reside at Yaba axis or its environs

Remuneration: 60k depending on experience

To apply, send your cv to wawilliams339@gmail.com with the job title and your location as the subject of the mail.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Zagee: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2020
A Petroleum Engr. Graduate with certificate of competence in General HSE and Project Management(Ms Project software).. Intermediate/Advance level with Ms Office and IT. Very articulate. Can-do Personality .Currently a Youth Corp Member in Niger State. Please, vacancies/recommendations are highly welcomed..
Abuja is my closest proximity, but willing to put more km if required...
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Avast(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2020
Oreoluwanimi:

I've submitted my CV. One of the staff said, "they hope to recruit soon". Thanks.
How far
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Lynn21: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Job Title: Urgent position for a researcher/field worker

Requirements:
Must have Educational qualification: BSc or HND Mass Communication / Journalism (minimum).

Relevant experience 1-3 years minimum.
Must have knowledge of MS Office package,
Good communication skills
Good report writing skills.
Ability to do research of any data.

Remuneration: Attractive

Please only interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to drekruta1@gmail.com using the position as the subject.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Lynn21: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Job Title: Urgent position for a driver in a real estate firm.

Requirements:
Educational qualification: SSCE / OND (minimum).
Relevant experience 3 years minimum
Good communication skills and can speak English.

Remuneration: 25k

Please only interested and serious candidates should send their names, location, age, years of experience, any other important information through text message only to 08179949921.
No calls allowed, text message only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.