Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245637 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bolagabriella: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2020
uncleteeh:
why are there no jobs in Ibadan? I'm tired here
The city just feels empty.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by fF01(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
AM IN ABUJA, AM A GRADUATE I STUDIED ECONOMICS BUT I HAVEN'T COLLECTED MY RESULT BECAUSE I OWE SOME AMOUNTS. I NEED A JOB TO GATHER MONEY SO AS TO BE ABLE TO COLLECT MY CERTIFICATE. PLEASE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP WITH A JOB TO KEEP BODY AND SOUL TOGETHER... I LIVE IN ABUJA. thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chrisjane(f): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Are you female and a fashion lover?

Do you reside at Lekki or its environs?

A fashion creative director is needed for a fashion brand at Lekki. The ideal candidate will be involved in procurement, styling and sales.

Remuneration: 40,000 plus commission on sales

To apply, send cv to wawilliams339@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sandypearl: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2020
Why is getting job in port Harcourt so hard,since I graduated in 2015,went for service and came been applying yet nothing,Someone should please help me out,cos am loosing it. So so frustrating. Heeeeeeeeeeelp pleeeeeeeease
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by xtophy1(m): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2020
I'm Chris. I'm desperately in need of a job in Abuja. I'm a degree holder in Electrical Engineering and I'm done with my NYSC. KINDLY HELP A BROTHER. You can reach me on 08130543200. Thanks in advance
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by wandeykul(f): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
A chemistry teacher is needed in a school at magodo.call 07012855871
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by don4real18(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sandypearl:
Why is getting job in port Harcourt so hard,since I graduated in 2015,went for service and came been applying yet nothing,Someone should please help me out,cos am loosing it. So so frustrating. Heeeeeeeeeeelp pleeeeeeeease
What skills do you possess?

Sandypearl:
studied Curriculum studies and Educational Tech,but please any job am willing to do it. Thanks so much

This is not what I asked though it's good that you revealed this bit of information. So, what skills do you possess?

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sandypearl: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2020
don4real18:

studied Curriculum studies and Educational Tech,but please any job am willing to do it. Thanks so much
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mcemmy0z: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Kindly help a brother..!
Am in need of a job.
I'm a mechanical engineering graduate (HND)
Skills: welding and fabrication, graphics design ( illustrator,Photoshop and coreldraw)and AutoCAD.
I can work anywhere and ready to change location.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by adejaresalami1(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2020
An edgebander operator needed at a mini factory in Abuja.

Educational Qualification : SSCE/OND

Accommodation will be taken care of if the person does not reside in Abuja.

Interested person should PM me.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by inspector1(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2020
=bolagabriella
:-

IBADAN IS NOT MEANT FOR UNEMPLOYED.... NOTHING EXCEPT OF CHEAP ACCOMMODATION/TRANSPORTATION/FEEDING
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sandypearl: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2020
don4real18:

This is not what I asked though it's good that you revealed this bit of information. So, what skills do you possess?
Cooking,though still learning, also bake
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Dollyspyz(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2020
Am HND Graduate, Mining Engineering technology, Graduate with Distinction,
Other Skills Include Trade Test Grade 1-3
Ms Words Advance Level
Corel Drawl
Excel and Power Point.
Web design/Developer
HTML, WordPress, Php, Java, and Phyton..
Any available job Around Ibadan and Ilorin Axis
Please Call on 09059010989 or email cashzom@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Liposure: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Is there Any vacancy in ota
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bolagabriella: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
inspector1:
=bolagabriella
:-

IBADAN IS NOT MEANT FOR UNEMPLOYED.... NOTHING EXCEPT OF CHEAP ACCOMMODATION/TRANSPORTATION/FEEDING

You are right. The state government need to do something about it quickly, else, no hope for the youths than to look for opportunities in other states
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by lewis512(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Chrisjane:
I urgently need a Female Admin/Accounts Officer for a Table water company at Awoyaya, Lagos

Salary: 50-60k

Key Requirements:

Must have a HND or Bsc in social science discipline

Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience

Must have basic knowledge of accounts and be able to receive payment for sale, Issue receipts, refunds, monitor credits, or change due to customers and handle bank transactions

Must be able to prepare sales report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis

Must have good communication, administrative, relationship management and people management skill

Must be computer literate

Must reside around Awoyaya or its environs

Interested candidates should send their CV to chinenye@pice.ng using the job title as the subject of the mail
Is this offer still available please I did like to apply , a graduate of Sociology from Lasu , I stay at Sangotedo which is quite close

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2020
angry
Sandypearl:
Cooking,though still learning, also bake
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Lynn21: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2020
Job Title: Administrative Officer (Female)

Requirements:
Educational qualification: BSc or HND (minimum).

Relevant experience: 1-3 years minimum.

Knowledge of computer (Ms package),
Good communication skills and good dress sense.
Good report writing skills.

Remuneration: 30k/month + incentives

Please only interested and serious candidates should forward their CV's to drekruta1@gmail.com using the position as the subject.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Oreoluwanimi(f): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2020
I am Young, Vibrant and energetic , I have a strong health and a good ethical character, enthusiastic and passionate in whatever I do.

I'm always seeking a challenging position to perform and further develop my skills in any reputable organization.

My area of interest is Sales, Customer service, Administrative assistant, NGO's Etc.

I'm presently in Ibadan and I'm willing to relocate. Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you come across any job opportunity where I can be a great fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Avast(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oreoluwanimi:
I am Young, Vibrant and energetic , I have a strong health and a good ethical character, enthusiastic and passionate in whatever I do.

I'm always seeking a challenging position to perform and further develop my skills in any reputable organization.

My area of interest is Sales, Customer service, Administrative assistant, NGO's Etc.

I'm presently in Ibadan and I'm willing to relocate. Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you come across any job opportunity where I can be a great fit.

Try submit your CV at smile office.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Oreoluwanimi(f): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Avast:

Try submit your CV at smile office.

Thank you sir!
I've sent you a DM
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by wandeykul(f): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
A chemistry teacher is needed in a school at magodo..call 07012855871
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Avast(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oreoluwanimi:

Thank you sir!
I've sent you a DM

Hmmmmmm

Actually I can't offer you a job but I know they take sales people almost every month, just try your luck and get back to me.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Josipov: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
A graduate of civil engineering and based in Ibadan.
Good in analysis and design of reinforced concrete structures using BS8110 design code.
Good with AutoCAD for detailing.
I don't even mind for an internship role in any reputable consulting firm.
My goal is to gain more experience and learn to use vital softwares in designing of structural elements.
Please you can contact me via:
08138043374 (WhatsApp)
josephakinyode1989@gmail.com

God bless you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by GAPPLE: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please, is there any job opportunity available in Osun state
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by fuwaski(m): 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Thanks OP
Guys, i will be glad to see someone that will fix me.
I studied English language and i have gotten an experience in Education and in administrative roles ...
I stay in festac Lagos State.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Teewai1621: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hello house,please I need a job in Kaduna. I am an Accounting graduate with BSc.Accounting and OND Accounting. I have 5 years working experience as an Account officer and three years working experience as an Accounts and Business studies teacher. Currently,'m not working.Please anyone willing to help can contact me on 07036308778.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by profdotcom: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Computer operator needed in umuahia.... Contact ogidejohn at gmail . com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chrisjane(f): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2020
Vacancy

I urgently need an Account Officer, preferably Female for an FMCG (commercial bakery) in Lagos

Salary: 40K

Other Benefit: Health Insurance and Annual Housing Allowance

Key Requirements:

Must have a HND or Bsc in social science discipline
Must have experience in using odoo software
Must have experience in bakery operations and internal controls

Interested candidates should send their CV to wawilliams339@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Oreoluwanimi(f): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Avast:

Hmmmmmm

Actually I can't offer you a job but I know they take sales people almost every month, just try your luck and get back to me.

I've submitted my CV. One of the staff said, "they hope to recruit soon". Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.