Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,989 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245799 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chrisjane(f): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Vacancy

I am urgently looking to recruit a Digital Marketer with proven experience to develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.

Salary: 100k

Job Requirements

Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years working experience in similar role, technical knowledge of digital marketing and strong IT skill in SEO/SEM, social media marketing, graphics design skill.

To apply, send cvs to stella@cdvproperties.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by donvoice(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kindly help a brother who doesn't have a brother.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Yomit71(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
I need a job please. Any good Samaritan I studied Biology (Storage Technology). I can work in food processing company, warehouse, Agriculture related companies etc. Please help depression is setting in.
oyelereademola12@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Skydweller(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nice thread
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chrisjane(f): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Vacancy

Our client in the Education sector is seeking to employ candidates for the following roles;
1. Nursery/Primary School Headteacher (Minimum of 8 years experience required)

2. Class/subject educators (Minimum of 3 years experience required)

Requirements

Ideal candidates must be able to communicate fluently in English with good interpersonal skills and must possess basic IT skills.

Candidates must live in the Surulere axis.

Interested candidates should send cv to stella@sdhrlimited.com.ng or stella@cdvproperties.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Twifemmy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRxzs-vL1kc

U
N
E
N
D
I
N
G

H
O
U
R

O
F

L
A
U
G
H
T
E
R

W
I
T
H

T
A
O
O
M
A

Aunty TAOOMA is here again oooo... Here is the final bus stop for all the laughter you've been looking for.

Don't be stingy with fun share to your friends and family!
Copy this link and forward to all your WhatsApp contacts so you can have more people to laugh with::::::::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRxzs-vL1kc
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Kbworld: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
please I'm desperately in need of a job, my qualification is HND in statistics (upper credit). please help a broda. tnx in advance

my phone number is 07037133692.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by princecuite(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
For those in BENIN CITY....
A good English, Mathematics, Computer, Marketing, Music, Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Edo, Business Studies, CRS and Biology teachers are needed urgently @ Emmanuel Foundation Education Centre
7. Princess Ighiwiyisi Eweka Way, Off Airport Road, The Bus-stop Before Winners Chapel (VOE Filling Station) GRA, Benin, Edo State Nigeria. Pls apply in person.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by lamstands(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Good evening house I kindly need a job.
My major is business and management administration and would be glad if contacted for any available position that match my field of study.
You can reach me on Oladapo.olawalematthew@gmail.com
Or call 07031281776
Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by opani1: 5:47am On Oct 11, 2020
jerome263:
booking space

#DUBAI TOURIST VISA FOR #NIGERIANS/EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE..2020
# 3 MONTHS TOURIST VISA
# 1 MONTH TOURIST VISA
Processing Time: 3days maximum.
Affordable prices/ Negotiable.
Whatsapp/call for details: BRO. JAMES OBIDI
+971557864402/Dubai line
+234 701 875 2883/+2348162509718 /Nigerian Line.

Note: I'm also in Dubai in UAE and I work here too in F & B sector. I can give you the right advice on my success and also my challenges during my job search here..nothing good comes easy..

But you have to pray to meet the right people.. God bless you. Hit me up and you are in a safe hands..

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by IrewumyO(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
Looking for a job or need fresh insights about your career?

Looking for a place to advertise any job opening and get qualified candidate?

Join Mycareermatters

Whatsapp group: https:///d7rhQmN

Instagram : https://Instagram.com/mycareermatters

LinkedIn page:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/mycareermatters

Kindly Repost!!!!!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ford101: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
good morning nairaland.i need help from a good sameritan.am searching for a job in abuja.am a graduate of public administration abia State university.am very good at information technology (I T).and my name is Sam am 31yrs and single.pls my kind hearted helper should call me for a job am begging not asking him or her to do as I say 07030122860 my email is asopada4@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by A9ine: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2020
A leading bank is starting up a payment solution arm and is looking to hire the following:
1) Senior Backend Developer
2) Senior Frontend Developer
3) UI Designer

REQUIREMENTS:
1) Minimum of 7 years of post-NYSC experience.
2) Under 38 years of age
3) Being an IT Maverick

Salary: Highly competitive

Application: Send updated CV to jite.egbara@gmail.com with the subject "Position-Full name".
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chrisjane(f): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Vacancy!

I am urgently looking to recruit a Facility Manager on the Island to manage and oversee inventory, repairs, employers, and contractors.

Requirements
Male preferred with a minimum of 2 years experience in similar role

The ideal candidate must reside on the island or its environs

Salary
80-100k

To apply, send CVs to stella@cdvproperties.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Backcheck: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Good day Everyone, I trust we’re doing well.

I am actively searching for a job.

Field: Civil Engineering
Degree: Bachelor of Engineering (second class upper)

Total of 12 months experience from Internships (Geotechnical and construction management) + 1 year NYSC (construction management)

Preferred Location: Lagos

Willing to relocate.

Preferred sector: open to work in any field

Please help a brother.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by sandlakes14: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Hello nairalanders. My name is Bello Lekan...I graduated with 2/1 in microbiology and currently have my masters in food and industrial microbiology.... I reside in Abuja.I need a job of any kind because depression is beginning to set in. I don't mind the pay

my email is lekanbello203@gmail.com or phone number is 09034366856
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Backcheck: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Chrisjane:
Vacancy!

I am urgently looking to recruit a Facility Manager on the Island to manage and oversee inventory, repairs, employers, and contractors.

Requirements
Male preferred with a minimum of 2 years experience in similar role

The ideal candidate must reside on the island or its environs

Salary
80-100k

To apply, send CVs to stella@cdvproperties.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.

Sent a mail
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Duplik8t77(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please, I am a graduate of biochemistry, I am also through with nysc. I need any kind of job.

I stay in Lagos, surulere

My contact : 08075726562
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Smashspesh(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
I am an experienced SEO writer and digital marketer.

I use Keyword Planner, Google Related Searches & host of others to research keywords.

I use Keyword Title in the body of my content (4-5 times depending on the volume) then sprinkle Keyword synonyms also.

For example:

Let's say 'Lose Weight Fast' is our keywords.

The content could go:

"Want to drop those excess pounds? Look no further than the tips in this post.

"Here's where you'll learn how to eat healthier, burn those excess calories and LOSE WEIGHT FAST."

This way, content is optimized for Google and digestible to user.

WhatsApp: +2348025917123
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by uncleteeh(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Good day to all and sundry here. OAK Group uses this medium to enjoin you to start your housing project, the designing and construction is not expensive, we design and construct according to your pocket.
People in diaspora can also count on us.
+2348108408732 (whatsapp/call)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Damfostopper(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hello house,please does any body know how much sundry foods Nigerian limited pay graduate trainees?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Viccur(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hello house,
I'm a graduate and based in Ibadan. Need a job badly, could be in a hotel, supermarket or anywhere legit. I can edit videos and do some animations too (I'm still learning though). Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by lHustle: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
I'm at ebute ikorodu. Please help me with a job
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chrisjane(f): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Vacancy!

A real estate and property development company on the Island (Lagos) is urgently looking to recruit a Quality Control Engineer who will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.

Requirements
· Degree in Civil Engineering or related field with a minimum of 3 years’ proven experience
· Must reside on the island

Salary is 200k

Ideal candidates should send their CV to cdvpropertiesltd@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Brunicekid(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2021
Am here!!!

Am a Graduate Materials and Metallurgical Engineer, Social Media enthusiast, freelance writer, growing musical artiste.

Help with Job, please.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by uncleteeh(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
To the working class people here, let's do you befitting architectural designs and building constructional works.
OAK Group delivers without any glitch.
+2348108408732

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chrisjane(f): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Vacancy!

A real estate and property development company on the Island (Lagos) is urgently looking to hire a Digital Marketing Officer who will be responsible for the overall functioning of the organizations’ internet marketing campaign

Requirements

· Degree in relevant field with a minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in digital marketing

· Must reside on the island

Salary is 100k-150k

Ideal candidates should send their CV to cdvpropertiesltd@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by quenton: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Please is there a whatsapp or telegram group.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.