Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It (44848 Views)

Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" / Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu / Dele Momodu, Shina Peters And Chris Okotie In Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by rossy65(f): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Not important
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by justi4jesu(f): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2015
kennygee:

You are very Smart.

I was about to say the same thing.

Who go even grant her entrance into Buckingham palace?

wink
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin RACISM WITH A MERE WAX. Nigerian blogger and NLers, eh?

Ayowumie:
Nigerian are always in a hurry to jump into conclusion. This is a museum for God's sake. The pictures are waxed images, they are not live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:

Lalasticlala ban this guy before someone falls victim
And you don't realize that by quoting him you are unwittingly helping to send his message?
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by otemanuduno: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Andrew3:
Hi nairalanders, I am seeking attention. grin grin grin grin
me too grin

1 Like

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2015
lestat:
M0rons typing nonsense all over this thread!!! How low is the average IQ in this country? Every time I think Nigerians can't sink any lower you all prove me wrong!!!

Can't you all see these are wax statues?!!!!! As in seriously?!!!!! Haba!!!!

Please education must be top of Buhari's change agenda

Many people don't know what waxing is and don't know what Mada Tussaud's Museum is all about.

5 Likes

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Horlawoomey(m): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2015
It depends on how you interpret it, the white lady may move away from her just to hold the white guy.

You don't expect them all to cuddle up with the fragile Queen now.

Na joke sha, I fell for it though
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by geedeex2(m): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2015
OP continue to dig for problems.. What's wrong with the pic?
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by otemanuduno: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
Am I the only one who doesn't see anything wrong with this pix undecided
Me too o

1 Like

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Teejayphillip(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Good 4 her
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by loomer: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2015
I no sure say u fit dress like that go see the queen slf, them no go allow u near am not to talk of snap
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by ojigbijigbi: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Nothing wrong in the pics, the Queen could've said no to taking pics with her.. Free your mind from mental slavery
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Skoopy(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2015
We don't need to let this border our heads, carefully do your research and you'll know black is superior. Very often I'm absolutely disinclined to commenting on issues of race.

Next topic pls.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by PAINGAIN: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Even if they were real I still don't c anything wrong with this picture. Black people, always quick to cry racism. Mtcheeeew.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by ebenco2000: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Madame Tusaud in London. Royal wax figures.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by mekybabe1: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2015
That's obviously not their real image na. Who dash Susan levels to see the royal family? That's only their waxed image.

1 Like

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by IleIfe2(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2015
Have y'll heard of mademe aproko?

Sorry, madame tussauds.SMH
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by haywaih(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2015
they have been racist since time immémorial. thats their fuckn problem
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by NET1(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Can someone please educate me 'cos I seem to be the only one who cannot find what the problem is with the photo.

.NET
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by holluwai(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Haha...epic!!
I bet she dey uzzzz like issh!
Waxed images thou.

Sommyangel:
Maybe she no bath well
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Misogynist2014(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2015
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but yourselves can free your mind". Bob Marley.
A lot of people, especially women have turned themselves to slaves, copying everything western.

1 Like

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by wonlasewonimi: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2015
obowunmi:
Isn't this madame toussands in London?

undecided undecided

Actually, it's madame toucements in London tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Rhozabeth(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2015
fhranciz:
Na waxed image be that now. Who she be wey she go see d queen of england.

Pls don't quote me.
You just nailed it!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Bonapart(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Even the white people are the closer to the queen...
Stupid black people seeing everything as racism.
Is the queen not standing alone or you expect the queen to put her in her stomach..... rubbish
As a man thinketh in his heart so he his-bible
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Is it jst me or aint dia nfin wrng wit diz pix undecidedIs it jst me or aint dia nfin wrng wit diz pix
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Namdeenero(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Next!!
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2015
The MOD when bring this rubbish come FP na major illitrate
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2015
fhranciz:
Na waxed image be that now. Who she be wey she go see d queen of england.

Pls don't quote me.

It was the first thing I noticed as I opened the thread , the figure in the blue dress gave it all away , the skin looks too silky
Nwunye Prince don born? shocked shocked
Beht o, una wan make Queen hug am? undecided undecided
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by kayalla(f): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2015
nothing de de picture na, abi u see anybody hugging the queen, even the white lady stand her distance too. una too get wahala.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by samsonbazy(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2015
I thank God for your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" / Toolz Criticizes Davido's 30 Billion Concert / Celebrities Pose With Keke NAPEP: Who Rocked It Best? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.