Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It (44845 Views)

Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" / Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu / Dele Momodu, Shina Peters And Chris Okotie In Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2015
They are not real. Those are wax images. Paris museum recently honoured ibrahimovic with one.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by pannyman(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2015
These are wax images.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by kolaaderin: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2015
johnsonsatino:
Oh my Susan, The internet has gone agog after this photo of Nollywood actress, Susan Peters with the Royal Family surfaced the internet.. The racism is clear..

This photo wasn't necessary. This is a major falling hand abi do you see anything out of place in this photo of Susan Peters and the royal family?

https://instagram.com/p/1JenXyJPZ3/

wax wax wax
Wax replicate of the royal family....
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by kolaaderin: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2015
johnsonsatino:
Oh my Susan, The internet has gone agog after this photo of Nollywood actress, Susan Peters with the Royal Family surfaced the internet.. The racism is clear..

This photo wasn't necessary. This is a major falling hand abi do you see anything out of place in this photo of Susan Peters and the royal family?

[size=20pt][/size]wax wax wax
Wax replicate of the royal family....
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2015
fhranciz:
Na waxed image be that now. Who she be wey she go see d queen of england.

Pls don't quote me.

I will quote u. the fact you can't get there doesn't mean others can't. learn to think positive and stop the hating, else u will remain stagnant in life. nor be swear buh an advice
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Alfranco(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2015
johnsonsatino:

The like place is Madame Tussauds, London.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by freecocoa(f): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2015
slimyem:
The picture is nice nah.I can't find what's wrong..

Is she supposed to be hugging the queen?
Even you sef? Chai lepa yemi my friend.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by irishMO123(m): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2015
johnsonsatino:

I see nothing wrong in this pisure......she's black nd the queen nd crew is white ....so?

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by vallytee07: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=johnsonsatino post=32432598]Oh my Susan, The internet has gone agog after this photo of Nollywood actress, Susan Peters with the Royal Family surfaced the internet.. The racism is clear..

The pix is not real nw, who dare wear such clothes n will b permitted 2 see her majesty.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by lsonyes(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
johnsonsatino:

Why are you all shouting over wax statue.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by jorrn: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
obowunmi:
Isn't this madame toussands in London?

undecided undecided

that is madam tuassaud in london, I was there live last year. All these people don't know, I even took pictures too, you will think it is real
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is Madame Toussauds in London I guess..
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Zellie: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
It looks Photoshopped
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by clubone0501: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
lestat:
M0rons typing nonsense all over this thread!!! How low is the average IQ in this country? Every time I think Nigerians can't sink any lower you all prove me wrong!!!

Can't you all see these are wax statues?!!!!! As in seriously?!!!!! Haba!!!!

Please education must be top of Buhari's change agenda

the stup.idity in the land ehn...
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by tameera(f): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
edopikin:

Bros na wax figure be this o. They're not real

I'm a lady......

aiit, better be
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by onoja12: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is what happens when you never travel,ladies and gentle men.it is called wax museum,all the member of the royal family you see there are all wax
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by franugo(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
Am I the only one who doesn't see anything wrong with this pix undecided

no be onle you oo. Op kini big deal Na must say all of them go join body?
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by franugo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
lestat:
M0rons typing nonsense all over this thread!!! How low is the average IQ in this country? Every time I think Nigerians can't sink any lower you all prove me wrong!!!

u sound like a smartarsecry u are assuming dt every lander has a phone with a large screen or high image resolutionundecided some of us use expressmusic n thus our images aren't dt advanced, besides why would we think it's wax in the first place
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by VickyRotex(f): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
franugo:

no be onle you oo. Op kini big deal Na must say all of them go join body?

cheesy cheesy
They cant join body... grin
I meant the royal family's images aint real.
But I see no biggy in it... I guess those criticizing it, thinks the images are real...
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by VickyRotex(f): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Okay, here is a link to what Madame Tussauds Musuem looks like... https://www.madametussauds.com/London/PlanYourVisit/Explore/ARoyalAppointment/Default.aspx
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by VickyRotex(f): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
NET1:
Can someone please educate me 'cos I seem to be the only one who cannot find what the problem is with the photo.

.NET

There is no problem with the photo...

Its waxed... People finding problem with the photo thinks its real...
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by franugo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy
They cant join body... grin
I meant the royal family's images aint real.
But I see no biggy in it... I guess those criticizing it, thinks the images are real...

all tha hoopla n it turns out it ain't them in d 1st place. If na dem nkor?shockedshocked no be d same yansh their shit dey come out 4rmgrin
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by VickyRotex(f): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
franugo:

all tha hoopla n it turns out it ain't them in d 1st place. If na dem nkor?shockedshocked no be d same yansh their shit dey come out 4rmgrin

cheesy cheesy
Anything is possible in the 21st century... grin grin
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by shoody: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thats a wax museum please, for all those who dont have a job but criticise. Get a life
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by AJ01(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
Am I the only one who doesn't see anything wrong with this pix undecided
no my dear

1 Like

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Melinde: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
lestat:

Don't mind them. They didn't remember that Kate is heavily pregnant now abi she leave her baby bump for bedroom.? Mtchewwwww!!
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by boluyongp(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
See as Kate and Phillip head dey shine.. Na wax naa.. You sef don guck, na so dem dey see Queen? On top sweater and jeans for that matter
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by RaeMystix: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yeah, she took a pic with the royal famiily's wax figures....What am I missing here?.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by alexov(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
I don't think those are real people
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by lipstick2(f): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ayowumie:
Nigerian are always in a hurry to jump into conclusion. This is a museum for God's sake. The pictures are waxed images, they are not live images.

U r the only one who got the answer.Of course its waxed.We all know the queen is very old and frail now.This queen here still dey fit.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nemsy(f): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
lestat:

I swear, I never knew some people in Nigeria are this backward and slow. So disappointed with some comments. How didn't they know those are wax, hmmmm, smh!!!. Education and exposure is essential. People reduce your view of African magic ooo. Start reading more and watching news both national and international. Merci!
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by pretty16(f): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2015
justi4jesu:
its Madame Tussauds...Wax angry

Exactly. You are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off The Foodstuffs He Got This Month (Video) / Fans Complain About Sean Tizzle's Dark Skin [PICS] / Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.