Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It (44849 Views)

Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" / Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu / Dele Momodu, Shina Peters And Chris Okotie In Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2015
fhranciz:
Na waxed image be that now. Who she be wey she go see d queen of england.

Pls don't quote me.

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2015
sauceny:
Photo shop i guess undecided

But seriously am surprised at it,cos this jst a rare picture...Most A-list Hollywood actors don't have an opportunity like this,i could remember last 2/3years ago,when diddy(puff daddy) wrote a letter to the queen herself, asking her for an invite for breakfast,which was subsequently turned down.

That's not photoshop.

Go to Madam Tussaud, you will see the wax work and take as many pictures as you want.

The wax work...

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2015
kennygee:

You are very Smart.

I was about to say the same thing.

Who go even grant her entrance into Buckingham palace?

Hmm , it has gotten to that point where knowing a wax figure ( probably at Madame Tussaud ) qualifies one to be "very smart" , our reading culture has gone down the drain.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2015
kennygee:

Many people don't know what waxing is and don't know what Mada Tussaud's Museum is all about.

Then why type nonsense Have you heard the popular saying it's better to be silent and thought a f00l than to speak and confirm it!!
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Madame Tussauds, London. It's just wax. Smh
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by ooshinibos: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2015
johnsonsatino:
Oh my Susan, The internet has gone agog after this photo of Nollywood actress, Susan Peters with the Royal Family surfaced the internet.. The racism is clear..

This photo wasn't necessary. This is a major falling hand abi do you see anything out of place in this photo of Susan Peters and the royal family?

https://instagram.com/p/1JenXyJPZ3/

where are you the comments o mr johnsonsatino
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2015
johnsonsatino:
Oh my Susan, The internet has gone agog after this photo of Nollywood actress, Susan Peters with the Royal Family surfaced the internet.. The racism is clear..

This photo wasn't necessary. This is a major falling hand abi do you see anything out of place in this photo of Susan Peters and the royal family?

Madame Tussauds
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by samuelmath50(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmm dis one is good but if u want to no the truth zoom it dn u will have ur answer but focus on the faceses
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2015
slimyem:
The picture is nice nah.I can't find what's wrong..

Is she supposed to be hugging the queen?

They are waxed figures
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Sommyangel:
Maybe she no bath well

Ok

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by mmsen: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Madame Tussauds
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2015
They looked odd in the picture. I don't think it's real. The queen isn't always dressed wearing a crown. For them to be casually dressed when the Duke was even in his traditional military uniform shows this is photoshop
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by bellabae(f): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Loool. Hahahahahahaha
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by stonecoldcafe: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2015
sauceny:
Photo shop i guess undecided

But seriously am surprised at it,cos this jst a rare picture...Most A-list Hollywood actors don't have an opportunity like this,i could remember last 2/3years ago,when diddy(puff daddy) wrote a letter to the queen herself, asking her for an invite for breakfast,which was subsequently turned down.

What are you on about? Can't you see those are wax works. Ever heard of Madame Tussauds. By the way what is wrong with the pictures?
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Walyville: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2015
johnsonsatino:

its not real people...its wax ..I have been there several times.

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by kyke008(f): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2015
Those images are made of wax...
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

What are you on about? Can't you see those are wax works. Ever heard of Madame Tussauds. By the way what is wrong with the pictures?

So i guess they aren't real¿
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2015
gbosaa:

That's not photoshop.

Go to Madam Tussaud, you will see the wax work and take as many pictures as you want.

The wax work...

I guess they aren't real¿
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by bakynes(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2015
A lot of Mumu dey dis Nairaland reading through some comments and to actually think some pple think this is real. I knew it was just waxed statues even before reading the comments.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by andyanders: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Photo shop
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Ignyte(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Waxed Statues.. Naija pple and their illiteracy...
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by tmcleo2k2(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Wax!
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by emperorzz(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2015
why hiding this post before....and now dat it is out, there' nothing left to see..una don edit am
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by carboblanko(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2015
obowunmi:
Isn't this madame toussands in London?

undecided undecided

Yes that's Madam Tussauds in London. Wonder why all the fuss. Attention seeking tinz.

1 Like

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2015
sauceny:

I guess they aren't real¿

Of course they are not real.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2015
You too can if you want

Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by heilige(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2015
That na candlewax. Susan don deceive una. Who go wear jeans go meet mama charlie ? Nigerians make una wake up....lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2015
I don't know which one of the two black women is Susan peters but whichever one she is, she should have dressed formally for the occasion. What was she doing in smart casuals? Even the Duchess dressed well not minding that the Queen might have seen her in her drawers before grin otherwise, the picture would have been lovely.
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by sammieblaize: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Nigerians!! Aha that's madam tussands wax museum
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by edopikin: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2015
tameera:
Behind all the trash talk of Racial acceptance, behind lies stiff unacceptance of Negros...

Bros na wax figure be this o. They're not real
Re: The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It by Defcon1(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Ain't no royals.
It's wax work people
Look wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" / Toolz Criticizes Davido's 30 Billion Concert / Celebrities Pose With Keke NAPEP: Who Rocked It Best? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.