Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) (56951 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" / Tonto Dikeh & Her Husband Celebrates Their 1 Year Wedding Anniversary / “so Aunty Last Last Marries “mr X”, Gideon Okeke Shades Tonto Dikeh, Her BFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2015
rutemi:
Her pains.....she said,no one is without issue's

Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by sunnysexy(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2015
My darlin! Sorry. Certainly God's shall shine on you
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by hectorswag(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2015
shachris:
she start small dey give head....one guy with anaconda whip don rupture her thorax.
LMAOOOOOOO!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by darlenese(f): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2015
The internet bashing is too much on her, she wants to earn some sympathy from u guys
Eeyaa

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2015
Wetin Mouth Action dey course. Next post please......
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by arsetalks(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2015
rhema247:
HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1

Calvary greetings to you, and may the divine love of Christ be with you and your entire household in Jesus Name, Amen.
I am Pastor William Oladipo, the Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

If you are interested to know more about the network,
you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly@minister.com
GSM: 08098258686

JESUS CHRIST, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER
You need to focus more on teaching the gospel if truly you are a pastor. Spamming nairaland can only take you as far as hell fire. Pastitor oshi.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by Bleszin(f): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2015
obibankz:
Stupid girl, I know this trash will still make front page
and who said common sense is common?
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by joecooper(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2015
WOW PELE

READ MY SIGNATURE wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
If this is true tho... Pele. The light would shine on your back smiley

Happy child no matter the challenges.

#TeamBeHappyAlways smiley

How would a star come public and be lying about her health?
#some people are just wonderful #
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2015
Wow rush of memories! I used that 4 years ago.. Torture mehn! But in all, I thank God..
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by adeA1(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2015
So everybody is wit his/her own challenges of live. Sorry ehn.

I knw hw bad u must ve bn feelin for to ve summoned All d courage to bring to our notice.

Back to whoeva has had ds kinda experience n d way it wz solved back then should pls do d needfl
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by Takim107(f): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2015
Shey she draw tattoo for that back? We might not know the pain we inflate on ourself.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2015
emusmith:

How would a star come public and be lying about her health?
#some people are just wonderful #

Hi wonderful emusmith,
There's something they call publicity stunt...

Some celebrities don't mind lying about anything just to gain public attention.
Seen lot of cases.
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by justmag(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

This is just mean. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hi wonderful emusmith,
There's something they call publicity stunt...

Some celebrities don't mind lying about anything just to gain public attention.
Seen lot of cases.

OK.
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by bellabae(f): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Pele iya
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by lovely17(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2015
that's what you get for having homoungous b**bs this the first time have had a atom for this girl cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by Dcaliphate(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided
what is this u r wearing?? ur pain lies there too?
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by canalily(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2015
...your pains should 'Go and Die in Lagoon...angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by skykenny: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2015
Sorry sweetheart. I just can't imagine the pains you go through at night.
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

that's not nice. mourn with those that mourn and .... i thought you went to church on Easter Sunday?
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by Bhella5(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
This babe should reduce smoking, it might help out. I remember meeting her at CBD Abuja, the way she was finishing sticks of cigarette. Chai! I know say I dey smoke die, but I bow for this babe
E show for ya face say u na legendary smoker! I get Ghana weed of u dey game. Lol!
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by Nikkyfash: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2015
At least she would b satisfied now when al she's getin s d lyks of eeyah, sorry, pele..... Wonder Y she posted it on social media sef.
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Bleszin:
and who said common sense is common?
honey how r u
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2015
HOLY GHOST FIRE ON
THAT PAIN
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by rilwan09: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2015
so d mumu girl dy use two Sim fone coolso d mumu girl dy use two Sim fone
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by kabaka1: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Tonto, my babe, with daily yoga, diet, daily workout stretches and prayers, I know ur back pain will history soonest.
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by emmanuellaj(f): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Why do u think we care now everybody has issues ur own na small where some people dey so make I hear word!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by 1dafullymade(f): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Glaxx:
It pains me when insensitive people make harsh comments about others just because someone else says so. We don't know the pains in someone else's life. When they are not directly hurting us, painting them a certain way only shows ignorance. Use your head for once. It won't hurt.
I tell ya...thanks for ds dear....really beats me how mean people can b to others.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by babymillenium(f): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good night kee when your time says 8:03 am
Re: Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Back ache? Bus that's a neck brace.
Anyway, pele o Tonto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Johnson, Juliet Ibrahim Too Hot In New Picture / Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work / Wini Lazarus: I Am Too Hot, A Sex Doll Cannot Take My Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.