Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba (27467 Views)

Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari / Police, SSS, Broker Peace Between Wike, Amaechi / "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by omonnakoda: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
BluIvy:

This was an example of things that are said unguarded by your people. I am not here to convince you of anything just support @ EUROBOMBER statement about sensitivity. If we were to just draw other example from all experiences we would derail this thread.

And by the way, an ignore guy I met in China who loudly boasted how much hated Chinese. Do you think that is a coincident that your people think the way? Imagine hating Chinese in China? Duh!

Samething, they do Yorubas often " you are not even from Lagos, you are from red roofs in Ibadan".

"You cannot tell me anything in Cape Town, go back to Kayelitsha".

" South Africans Are lazy waiting for the government to do everything for them" (one of your people wrote this on this very which is what I responded to)

" Yorubas are lazy we buying all their lands even their papa's, house. Why sell your papa's house it because you lazy"

Do you see a pattern?

You may deny and not want to see reason because have nursed your rivalry with these people forever that if you let go you might loose sight of who you are. But the word is out, there is some mental sickness somewhere with your people this is not normal.

This is not being proud but being stupid. And trust SAns they will pounce on you anyway, anytime,anywhere unlike Yorubas. The rest is newnewspaper headlines

And stupidity kills!

Add to that list Ikwerre in Port Harcourt whom they have nothing but contempt for ! Ikwerre are Lazy,Ikwerre are foolish because they sell their land to stranger unlike Eboes who are wise and would never do that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by oikechukwu: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
dolphinheart:

Until I read this post I have decided not to reply you as I've seen that you dnt hold back in abusing and trying to degrade others, I cannot discuss under such circumstances. you are very tribalistic and thus you describe urself as "we" and others as "you people".

I've seen that you dnt reside in lagos, hence you dnt mind if the matter is settled or it resorts to violence and anarchy.
I have easterners in my extended family and would not love to see them running helter Skelter when the whole wahala starts.
U might be safe where you are, its the ibos and yorubas who support or exchange abusive words with you, and who resides in lagos that I pity.

Kontinue! One day na one day. But when it happens , ill hope to be at a safe location reminding you of what you used ur abusive mouth to cause.

I caused? Once again his yoruba pick and choose tactics come out.
Your people have been wishing igbo death prior to your oba statement. This was not the first nor the last time your people rejoiced any time any igbo was threaten or killed.
If you doubt me, go read the responses from yoruba after north made a threat to the entire south couple months ago. Who was it on the thread that began singling out igbo despite the north not singling anyone out? Answer: Yoruba
The 2011 election killing up north, who were the group that rejoiced and laughed on this forum when they taught it was predominately igbo killed? Yoruba. Didn't you people began condemning BH when it was discovered many of their Southern victims are equally Yoruba.
Spare us una usual sermons when your hateful, vile wishing gets spread out for all to see.
Now Igbos are daring una to try that people hidden wishes.

And btw: I may not be in Nigeria but I sure have ways to assist and finance wtf wahala una start. Upon finishing my school, I'll gladly transfer back to Nigeria to assist my ppl in what gra gra una think you ppl can do.
Remember from your own government mouth, the most illegal weapons found in Nigeria were in Anambra state and majority of the illegal weapon containers discovered where all heading to Anambra state. You people honestly think Yoruba dare start killing igbos in Lagos that igbos in SS, SE and aboard will let that sh1t happen with no wahala? You people have deluded una self too long. You better go and call up north and find out why their ppl in SE keep running away anytime a swamble up north between igbos and north are reported. Why the government constantly send armies to Igboland during any northern swamble.
The problem with you cowardly lots is you ppl think we are a docile group which will take una BS without making noise.
A group of ppl people that fought an entire country alongside their allies for 3 good years despite having limited weapons and training. A group of people that fought oyinbo for years during colonization despite having limited weapons, do you honestly think we are scared of Yoruba?

Since we are tired of your people yearly constant insults and constant threats that holds no water, we finally fed up with it. We urge una to do una worst; that's when you people will realize one single igbo man, woman or child's blood is sacred to igbo people.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Cyberwolf99(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
write2obi:
.With all due respect, i disagree with most of the things you said here,
I will try to answer some of your questions, but before I do, let me remind you that Lagos was a state capital and was developed with Nigerians money, so it belongs to all of us, Lagos will not be what it is today if not for all our efforts. Nigeria should develop Enugu as much as they developed Abuja and Lagos and let's see if we would not move back home, give us an international airport and a standard seaport
*Kano is not called a no mans land because it was not once a state capital,
Let me ask you,
*how would you feel if someone wakes up tomorrow and start telling you that Abuja belongs to his father or grand father ?
write2obi:
I will try to answer some of your questions, but before I do, let me remind you that Lagos was a state capital and was developed with Nigerians money, so it belongs to all of us, Lagos will not be what it is today if not for all our efforts. Nigeria should develop Enugu as much as they developed Abuja and Lagos and let's see if we would not move back home, give us an international airport and a standard seaport
Let me ask you,
*how would you feel if someone wakes up tomorrow and start telling you that Abuja belongs to his father or grand father ?
write2obi:
Let me ask you,

First, let me remind you that Lagos state isn't the only State that was once a federal capital...and I don't hear your people calling the other former federal capital a ' NO MAN'S LAND'. I also certainly can't remember your people calling Abuja a no man's land.
If Lagos was a no man's land, I doubt if it will have an oba /monarch.

Also know that all states in Nigeria was developed by Nigerian money. Another thing you should look at is that Lagos state isn't the only state with a sea port... But your people feel more at home here in Lagos than in portharcourt that is even closer to you.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
BluIvy:

This was an example of things that are said unguarded by your people. I am not here to convince you of anything just support @ EUROBOMBER statement about sensitivity. If we were to just draw other example from all experiences we would derail this thread.

And by the way, an ignore guy I met in China who loudly boasted how much hated Chinese. Do you think that is a coincident that your people think the way? Imagine hating Chinese in China? Duh!

Samething, they do Yorubas often " you are not even from Lagos, you are from red roofs in Ibadan".

"You cannot tell me anything in Cape Town, go back to Kayelitsha".

" South Africans Are lazy waiting for the government to do everything for them" (one of your people wrote this on this very which is what I responded to)

" Yorubas are lazy we buying all their lands even their papa's, house. Why sell your papa's house it because you lazy"

Do you see a pattern?

You may deny and not want to see reason because have nursed your rivalry with these people forever that if you let go you might loose sight of who you are. But the word is out, there is some mental sickness somewhere with your people this is not normal.

This is not being proud but being stupid. And trust SAns they will pounce on you anyway, anytime,anywhere unlike Yorubas. The rest is newnewspaper headlines

And stupidity kills!

Bull again I say

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by oikechukwu: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Bull again I say

You wasting your time with that yoruba pretending to be South African. One min she's botswana, next is South Africa. Undecided on which to lay claim.
Name one SA invested in Nigerian politucs, tribal incidence and much more as such as her.
Abeg he or she was not the first anyway. Before they had a brazilian, then white UK, now SA or is it botswana. Best believe soon enough a Chinese or Arab would venture in.

One thing yoruba are too much in is using others to shield their hatred spewing. I truly depise such cowardly ways. Anyway, why waste your time on that?

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by dolphinheart(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
oikechukwu:

I caused? Once again his yoruba pick and choose tactics come out.
Your people have been wishing igbo death prior to your oba statement. This was not the first nor the last time your people rejoiced any time any igbo was threaten or killed.
If you doubt me, go read the responses from yoruba after north made a threat to the entire south couple months ago. Who was it on the thread that began singling out igbo despite the north not singling anyone out? Answer: Yoruba
The 2011 election killing up north, who were the group that rejoiced and laughed on this forum when they taught it was predominately igbo killed? Yoruba. Didn't you people began condemning BH when it was discovered many of their Southern victims are equally Yoruba.
Spare us una usual sermons when your hateful, vile wishing gets spread out for all to see.
Now Igbos are daring una to try that people hidden wishes.

And btw: I may not be in Nigeria but I sure have ways to assist and finance wtf wahala una start. Upon finishing my school, I'll gladly transfer back to Nigeria to assist my ppl in what gra gra una think you ppl can do.
Remember from your own government mouth, the most illegal weapons found in Nigeria were in Anambra state and majority of the illegal weapon containers discovered where all heading to Anambra state. You people honestly think Yoruba dare start killing igbos in Lagos that igbos in SS, SE and aboard will let that sh1t happen with no wahala? You people have deluded una self too long. You better go and call up north and find out why their ppl in SE keep running away anytime a swamble up north between igbos and north are reported. Why the government constantly send armies to Igboland during any northern swamble.
The problem with you cowardly lots is you ppl think we are a docile group which will take una BS without making noise.
A group of ppl people that fought an entire country alongside their allies for 3 good years despite having limited weapons and training. A group of people that fought oyinbo for years during colonization despite having limited weapons, do you honestly think we are scared of Yoruba?

Since we are tired of your people yearly constant insults and constant threats that holds no water, we finally fed up with it. We urge una to do una worst; that's when you people will realize one single igbo man, woman or child's blood is sacred to igbo people.

U are right ok , hope these ends the abuse
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by gonnoc: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
WELL MY FELLOW IGBO WHO CLAIMED THAT IGBOS IN LAGOS INSULT YORUBAS, MAY I REMIND YOU TO BE REASONABLE BECAUSE YOU JUST LOST SENSE OF REASONING, MAY I ALSO REMIND YOU THAT YORUBAS DID NOT RETURN ANY OF IGBO PROPERTY AFTER THE WAR, YOU ARE JUST A POOR SYCOPHANT, IF YOU SAY THAT THEY RETURNED THE PROPERTIES INSTEAD OF CONFISCATING THEM IN LAGOS THEN MENTION ONE, MAY I REMIND YOU THAT ABUJA BELONGS TO EVERYBODY BECAUSE IT IS THE CAPITAL AND THEREFORE NO MAN'S LAND IN SIMPLE TERM JUST LIKE LAGOS IS CALLED WEN IT WAS THE FEDERAL CAPITAL, I WANT TO REMIND YOU ALSO THAT THE IGBOS ENRICH LAGOS STATE AND NOT LAGOS ENRICHING IGBOS. IF I MAY ASK YOU, HAS ANYBODY TOLD YOU THAT ANYBODY HAS GIVEN IGBOS PROPERTY FREE OF CHARGE IN LAGOS? WE PAY TAXES IN LAGOS, WE ENRICH LAGOS YET WE DID NOT MAKE ANY TROUBLE, A SABOTOUR LIKE YOU , ARE ONLY IGBOS LIVING IN LAGOS, WHY WOULD THE OBA OF LAGOS POINT AT IGBOS IN PARTICULAR TO THE EXTENT OF SWEARING THAT WE WILL PERISH IN LAGOON? MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO AND ASK QUESTIONS AND STOP TALKING RUBBISH , I AM SURE YOU DONT LEAVE IN LAGOS BECAUSE IF YOU DO , YOU WOUNT SAY ALL THESE RUBBISH YOU HAVE SAID HERE, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FAVOUR FROM ANYBODY GO TO THE PERSON AND ASK, DONT DO IT AT THE DETRIMENT OF THE IGBOS. IF I MAY ASK YOU, DID ANY IGBO TELL JIMI WHAT TO SAY IN HIS CAMPAIGN? WHY DONT OBA ATTACK JIMI INSTEAD OF READING DEATH SENTENCE TO IGBOS? MAY I ALSO REMIND YOU THAT OBAMA IS NOT AN AMERICAN YET HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA SO WHAT IS WRONG WITH AN IGBO MAN BEAING IN THE SEAT OF GOVERNMENT IN LAGOS IF HE HAS THE CAPACITY. ARE YORUBAS NOT LIVING IN THE EAST, HOW MANY OF THEM HAVE BEEN HORENDOUSLY MARGINALISED THE WAY THEY DO TO IGBOS? MAY I REMIND YOU THE IT WAS A YORUBA IN POWER WHO CONFISCATED IGBOS PROPERTIES IN PH CALLING IT ABANDONED PROPERTIES AND NOT SOUTH-SOUTH AS YOU WRONGLY AND UNCALCULATEDLY QUOTED. LET ME ALSO REMIND YOU THAT AMBODE IS A YORUBA LIKEWISE JIMI SO WHY WOULD THE IBGOS BE COMPELLED WILLY-NILLY TO VOTE FOR A PARTICULAR CANDIDATE, MAY I REMIND YOU THAT IGBOS WERE DEPORTED FROM LAGOS WHICH IS VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHT EVENTHOUGH THE GOVERNOR LATER APPOLOGISED, PLEASE I BEG OF YOU, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, KEEP CALM, EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD INCLUDING WELL MEANIG YORUBAS CONDEMNED WHAT THE OBA OF LAGOS SAID AND YOU ARE HERE PRASING HIM AND CONDEMING IGBOS, AM NOT SURE YOU ARE AN IGBO

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
oikechukwu:

You wasting your time with that yoruba pretending to be South African. One min she's botswana, next is South Africa. Undecided on which to lay claim.
Name one SA invested in Nigerian politucs, tribal incidence and much more as such as her.
Abeg he or she was not the first anyway. Before they had a brazilian, then white UK, now SA or is it botswana. Best believe soon enough a Chinese or Arab would venture in.

One thing yoruba are too much in is using others to shield their hatred spewing. I truly depise such cowardly ways. Anyway, why waste your time on that?

Nna the thing don taya me
Na by force to follow advise
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by austinvsb1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Texcoco:
You only bend for people who are peaceful but to bend for those who have for decades harboured hate,discrimination even envy is not only silly but disastrous especially now a call action as been sounded out.The cat is out of the bag and your begging won't make it come back,it will only make situation dangerous....Igbos don't bend to threats we counter threats with threats and action.

This guy is such an i.diot! why do people even dignify his silly posts with response? Coward hiding behind a computer screen. i hope someone puts you in your place real soon, crazy thing is this f.ool that wants to put his kinsmen in war trouble probably doesnt live in lagos seff . Oloshi!!!

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by udokpuenyi(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
austinvsb1:

This guy is such an i.diot! why do people even dignify his silly posts with response? Coward hiding behind a computer screen. i hope someone puts you in your place real soon, crazy thing is this f.ool that wants to put his kinsmen in war trouble probably doesnt live in lagos seff . Oloshi!!!

The hatred for anything igbos is genetically endemic in heart of majority of Yorubas. We Igbos know that but only that one has to accept what he cannot change. The so much taunted accommodation and tolerance of igbos on Yoruba land is purely based on its economic importance, we igbos are paying heavy prices for it. We know it unfortunately we cannot help it.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by austinvsb1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Alfamann:

Yorubas were controlling Lagos and we respected that until Fashola started deporting Igbos. Since then, the sleepy ones woke up and realised we are dealing with snakes. Descendants of awolowo and fajuiyi and ogundipe. You don't touch the tail of a sleeping lion.

We are act more than we talk. We are slowly showing who owns lagos. Let them touch Igbos again 'there' let us see.

You just gave yourself away as one who doesnt live in lagos. Prolly typing from one slum village with a 10k techno phone. Oloshi> If you are as strong as you claim, Choose a location in lagos and reply this message. F.oool!!!
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

When you try to break a wall using a sledge hammer, you need to apply several blows before it gives in. You might need to apply a 100 blows but one thing to note is that it is not the 100th blow that breaks the wall, it is a combination of effects from the very first blow. This brings me to the recent statement credited to the Oba of Lagos to the Igbos. I condemn the statement and I believe every right-thinking person should do the same in the interest of peace and civility. What I want to tell my Igbo people is that the Oba's outburst is not just as a result of the forth-coming gubernatorial election in Lagos but a combination of factors. I hear some of our people calling Lagos a no-man's-land and this is just too bad; this is the height of arrogance and disrespect. How can we move into a Yoruba land, enjoying God's blessings and prosperity only to turn round and tell the people that their land belongs to nobody, that we feed them, and that they cannot survive without us and all the other rubbish and provocative stuff??

Clearly the Oba has been harbouring this anger as a result of the arrogance and provocation of our Igbo people and just could not contain it this time and lashed out.

My Igbo brothers, can we sit down and ask ourselves why we have been so aggressive towards the Yorubas? What have they done wrong to us to deserve this provocation and arrogance? The Yorubas are a very peaceful people and we turn round to call them cowards and all sorts of names. What do we want the Yorubas to do to prove to us that they are not cowards, rise up and go on a killing spree? These Yorubas even returned all our properties to us after the civil war something even our close neighbours in the SS didn’t do!

What does it take to respect your host and do as they wish my people for Christ’s sake? We are prosperous in Yoruba land and are enjoying the land and have no problem with the people, all they are for is for us to know our limits and give them their respect is this too much to ask from us? Let me ask my people one honest question, why are we not shouting that Kano is a no-man’s land The Yorubas have been very nice and taking all these insults from us and we turn around to point our fingers in their noses and call them cowards! Jesus! We claim to be Christians and worship God, is it not written in the bible that blessed are the peace makes for they shall be called the children of God?

My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

[size=16pt]I want to use this medium to appeal to well-meaning Yorubas to forgive the childishness and foolishness of our people. Please drop any plans of violence being planned against our people and all other diplomatic ways of punishing our people in your land including Lagos.

We recognise that LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND and will respect that. Please I appeal for calm and understanding. I am inviting some Yorubas I respect on this forum to help reach out to your people to be calm, I have personally decided to start a campaign to reorientate our people as God helps me in my own way to change the way we think.

Even God told Moses that if he could find just 10 righteous people he will not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah. Igbos like me are far more than 10 in Lagos and other areas of SW. Please do not bring out the beast in you and and please allow better judgement prevail over emotions.[/size]

Scatterboss

Superstar1

Desola

Ilugunboy

Gbawe

Jarus
over ignorance...
Too much ignorance. U know d truth but u re hiding it because u want to please some people...no probs, just tell me to tell u d truth and I will start explaining.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by udokpuenyi(m): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Oba and his cohort have chosen whom they will vote but for me and my household we will vote Jimi, Let see how the lagoon look like
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 08, 2015
omonnakoda:

Add to that list Ikwerre in Port Harcourt whom they have nothing but contempt for ! Ikwerre are Lazy,Ikwerre are foolish because they sell their land to stranger unlike Eboes who are wise and would never do that

Exactly my point. Across the globe people are experiencing the samething from the same people? Something is wrong here. Das all!
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 08, 2015
oikechukwu:

Your obsession with the Yorubas is unbelievable. Let me leave you to your craziness. When you're doubt go back to my post & history and satisfy yourself.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2015
babyosisi:

Bull again I say

That's better, atleast your got my point its okay if you do not agree to it.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by omonnakoda: 12:43am On Apr 08, 2015
This plea for peace is senseless Hausas make more money in Lagos than any other group selling food and livestock not to mention Dangote who bought the ports or the tanker owners or selling FOREX. They do so UNOBTRUSIVELY mostly unlike the Eboes who have a pathological urge to denigrate insult and put down.This is not a Lagos thing but how they behave everywhere,ask in PH or any other place where hosts treeat them like hmans.The only place where they behave is in the North.I think ther is a lesson to be learnt from that
The Eboes need to purge themselves of hate that is all there is to it.Secondly they need to purge themselves of the notion that they will ever take over in Lagos. They are guests and they are welcome to integrate like many others before them. Knowing their character that will not happen . So they can fvck off to Hoonnaywee.They say we will starve if they do so .Don't worry about us just go already!!

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by oikechukwu: 12:50am On Apr 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
This plea for peace is senseless Hausas make more money in Lagos than any other group selling food and livestock not to mention Dangote who bought the ports or the tanker owners. They do so UNOBTRUSIVELY mostly unlike the Eboes who have a pathological urge to denigrate insult and put down.This is not a Lagos thing but how they behave everywhere
The Eboes need to purge themselves of hate that is all there is to it.Secondly they need to purge themselves of the notion that they will ever take over in Lagos. They are guests and they are welcome to integrate like many others before them. Knowing their character that will not happen . So they can fvck off to Hoonnaywee.They say we will starve if they do so .Don't worry about us just go already!!

Let's make a deal. Tell your government to vomit out all taxes paid by igbo traders. Demolish all buildings built up by igbos and vomit out all oil income paid to you lazy ungrateful lots some it's discovering and finally promise not to take one single income from oil except that from the stolen oil awarded to ondo. Chase out any oil company headquarter which drilling any oil in any oil producing igbo state out of lagos and pay them back all thr taxes they've paid. After doing so, we'll leave that we'll leave and watch your progress. People that couldn't even develop SW, all their major cities still resemble backwardness can turn lagos back to it's full glory. I laugh tire. Replicate what you supposedly did by yourselves in let's say Ibadan then we'll take you people seriously.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by omonnakoda: 12:55am On Apr 08, 2015
oikechukwu:

Let's make a deal. Tell your government to vomit out all taxes paid by igbo traders. Demolish all buildings built up by igbos and vomit out all oil income paid to you lazy ungrateful lots some it's discovering and finally promise not to take one single income from oil except that from the stolen oil awarded to ondo. Chase out any oil company headquarter which drilling any oil in any oil producing igbo state out of lagos and pay them back all thr taxes they've paid. After doing so, we'll leave that we'll leave and watch your progress. People that couldn't even develop SW, all their major cities still resemble backwardness can turn lagos back to it's full glory. I laugh tire. Replicate what you supposedly did by yourselves in let's say Ibadan then we'll take you people seriously.
You pay taxes for the PRIVILEGE of living in LAGOS .Did you bring the money from Mgbidi. If you want to demolish any building that you erect that is your choice there is a tax for doing so. We will be enacting Inheritance tax on any Non-ancestral( read non indigenous) landed property of 15% so that will take 6 generations to take it back assuming the beneficiaries can pay so whether you work or you live or you die you will be taxed.Welcome to Lagos !! We make the rules not you
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by oikechukwu: 12:57am On Apr 08, 2015
BluIvy:

Your obsession with the Yorubas is unbelievable. Let me leave you to your craziness. When you're doubt go back to my post & history and satisfy yourself.

I checked your past post history, how did you think i knew you used to "botswana" turned South African masking of as dating or is it married to a yoruba. Likewise your past post is what actually gave you away as the cowardly yoruba that you really are. Like I said before, you are not first and you certainly not the last. I'm still waiting for the chinese, arab, and other ethnicity you lazy, cowardly lots will create before spewing una vile hatred and stupidity.

When you people stop being bunch of cowards even online, then call us. I don't have time wasting with a coward woman from an illiterate, ungrateful, backwards, crime infested, underverdeloped tribe. Incase you weren't aware, I was talking about yoruba, not the SA or botswana or when you decide to change to Zimbabwe tribe you trying to shield yourself with.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Okehjp(m): 1:12am On Apr 08, 2015
may the good Lord bless you for this insight. The igbo should know their bound.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by oikechukwu: 1:17am On Apr 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
You pay taxes for the PRIVILEGE of living in LAGOS .Did you bring the money from Mgbidi. If you want to demolish any building that you erect that is your choice there is a tax for doing so. We will be enacting Inheritance tax on any Non-ancestral( read non indigenous) landed property of 15% so that will take 6 generations to take it back assuming the beneficiaries can pay so whether you work or you live or you die you will be taxed.Welcome to Lagos !! We make the rules not you

Lmfaooo what an ediot. You do realize in your effort to chest beat your self delusion, you actually just vindicated EVERYTHING igbo have been saying that's pissing your worthless tribe off.
Everything your lagos government built was done through tax payers money as well as loans you borrowed from foreign nations as well as local states. You do realize your lagos state owes Anambra a huge chunk of change right? Therefore, like they've rubbed it una faces that it was them that actually developed that city.

Now let me rephrase what I said since it obviously flew past your head. Since your people have self deluded unaselves of building lagos singlehandedly then give the tax payers every inch of money they paid back, demolish every building, project, etc that was conducted using those tax payers money likewise chase out all the oil companies headquarters located in lagos but not drilling in any yoruba state excluding ondo. Afer doing so, then rebuilt everything you had using just taxes paid by Yoruba alone and possibly Hausa and loans collected from foreign countries. Oh speaking of loams, pay back every penny your states borrowed from any igbo states especially the sum you owe to Anambra. Every single penny.
Then let's watch una progression solely. We already know the highest of your capacity, the entire SW cities proved it especially Oshgbo but we want to knock it into una head.

So let's gree. You can kick them out but pay every single penny back and demolish everything that came from that money they kept paying. And rebuilt it using just your own indigenous taxes. You gree? Deal.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by omonnakoda: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2015
oikechukwu:

Lmfaooo what an ediot. .
That would be your father

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Texcoco(m): 6:13am On Apr 08, 2015
austinvsb1:

[s]
This guy is such an i.diot! why do people even dignify his silly posts with response? Coward hiding behind a computer screen. i hope someone puts you in your place real soon, crazy thing is this f.ool that wants to put his kinsmen in war trouble probably doesnt live in lagos seff . Oloshi!![/s]!
Haaahaaa...See fear.Don't worry,we will spare peaceful yorubas but waste troublemakers on Akiolu's directives.Don't join them.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2015
austinvsb1:

You just gave yourself away as one who doesnt live in lagos. Prolly typing from one slum village with a 10k techno phone. Oloshi> If you are as strong as you claim, Choose a location in lagos and reply this message. F.oool!!!
fool, y dont u relocate to one part of igbo land and say dz, if u re as strong as u claim too...
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by omonnakoda: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2015
lygn19:
fool, y dont u relocate to one part of igbo land and say dz, if u re as strong as u claim too...
Lol!. This illiterate is still here writing rubbish
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
Lol!. This illiterate is still here writing rubbish
mumu, it seems u ve been missing me.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by omonnakoda: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2015
lygn19:
mumu, it seems u ve been missing me.
Lol . Assumed you had fallen off an okada and died.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
Lol . Assumed you had fallen off an okada and died.
wow, I neva knew I had dz much fans... Apologies if I hadn't noticed u, I was busy getting my oxygen mask that I wud be using to breath wen we get to the lagoon... smiley
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by omonnakoda: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2015
lygn19:
wow, I neva knew I had dz much fans... Apologies if I hadn't noticed u, I was busy getting my oxygen mask that I wud be using to breath wen we get to the lagoon... smiley
Well my main concern is pest control. getting rid of cockroaches since 1880. Like I said before you are an illiterate. Learn the difference between much and many they are not synonyms
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
Well my main concern is pest control. getting rid of cockroaches since 1880
I know where u can get dem pesticides from u know, for doz pest at ogbomoso.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by omonnakoda: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2015
lygn19:
I know where u can get dem pesticides from u know, for doz pest at ogbomoso.
Nearly funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Denies Endorsing MMM / Buhari Receives His Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Violent Protests Still Ongoing In Akure And Ondo Townships(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.