Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba (27472 Views)

Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari / Police, SSS, Broker Peace Between Wike, Amaechi / "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by oikechukwu: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
What an epistle! Check your spellings below and see how educated you are, junk yard spare parts dealer! An imbecilic son of village iddiotts put together!

Ibos have no oil. Yoruba have oil in every part of Delta they are native to and all the oil wells in Ondo. You will never get your ibotic hands on the oil. See how you were chased in Kogi when you try to steal oil from there, thieves!

Nwoke go get a brain transplant, you are in desperate need for it. Infact your stupidity is so rare in this world, you truly deserve an award for it.
Spelling error is common when typing using a smartphone which does it's own autocorrect. Compare that to a stark illiterate that not only need spell check but is equally uneducated about his own country and even when spelled out to him, another member providing him a proof , the deluded buff00n have so limited brain cells he's unable to grasp the simplest information given to him.

Nwoke your stupidity is extremely rare. Pray to God you don't have children because your stupidity is a disease we don't want to spread. We already got Ebola and HIV running around the world, we don't want another incurable disorder.

And while I'm at it permit me to laugh at "yorubas native in delta" hahaha haha hahaha ROFLMFAO. Is it only delta include usa too. Hahaha haha
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Unless someone is mad,I don't see anyone walking to anybody and telling him they own their land or are feeding them
I can imagine that coming up in a banter or in an argument
It happens here all the time so I suppose that is the same thing you are referring to
In the town I grew up and all over Igboland there are sections called ama Awusa where Hausas own properties and live in
I don't feel threatened by them
They have every right to be there despite killing my people in their places
Yorubas should quit being threatened by people who have not disenfranchised ,harmed or physically assaulted them
Hausas and Fulani pillage and kill and ra,pe them at will and not a whimper
Yet all their cries are over Igbos
What nonsense

Ok.

3 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by whitecat1: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
You need the brain transplant more and should consider taking your useless mother with you!

Have you found your oil yet? or still looking for it? iddiooot, check under your bed the oil might be there!

Ibos will never get their hands on the ever elusive oil!

oikechukwu:

Nwoke go get a brain transplant, you are in desperate need for it. Infact your stupidity is so rare in this world, you truly deserve an award for it.
Spelling error is common when typing using a smartphone which does it's own autocorrect. Compare that to a stark illiterate that not need spell check but equally so uneducated about his own country and even when spelled out to him, another providing him a proof , the deluded buff00n have so limited brain cells he's unable to grasp the simplest information given to him.

Nwoke your stupidity is extremely rare. Pray to God you don't have children because your stupidity is a disease we don't want to spread. We already got Ebola and HIV running around the world, we don't want another incurable disorder.

And while I'm at it permit me to laugh at "yorubas native in delta" hahaha haha hahaha ROFLMFAO. Is it only delta include usa too. Hahaha haha
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Not at all
If an Igbo man chooses to apologize to a group whose oba just threatened his people with death as a means of making peace,it is his apology not mine.
That is not how to make peace
I am not at war with anyone
And I will not be made to apologize for anything in me that threatens my neighbor when he is the aggressor
Never
You don't put dirty fingers into my eyes and expect me to apologize to you

There is nothing in his write up that I and many Igbos reading it relate to
He doesn't speak for me

Lets say he speaks for himself on behalf of everyone. The ones who have unknowingly or knowingly done these but have not realised yet.

You know sis, sometimes God visits us separately and reveals things for Us to do, at time they are hidden or look fooolish to those the revelation has not yet dawn.

I beg of you for his @EUROBOMBER and the sake of peace let him, his post really touched a lot people here. And sometimes you have to say you are sorry and humble yourself in order to show others their mistakes. I am assuming that I am talking to a God fearing, Christ redeemed person here.

Please give peace a chance! What will anyone gain in forever living in hatred.

Hade sis!

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Caracta(f): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Interesting...
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by oikechukwu: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
You need the brain transplant more and should consider taking your useless mother with you!

Have you found your oil yet? or still looking for it? iddiooot, check under your bed the oil might be there!

Ibos will never get their hands on the ever elusive oil!

Funny thing is you don't even realize you clowning your ownself by making yourself look like an imb3cile. Who do you think your making a fool off? Lmfaoooooo.
In effort to knock me out , this dude is knocking himself.
Wtf? That's just hilarious. What a buffoon!!!

You truly are an ediot.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by whitecat1: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ibos have no oil!

Or have you found the oil?

The EVER ELUSIVE OIL go kill ibos oo!

The oil your cannibalistic forefathers couldn't get their hands on are still doing peekaboo to you ibos till today and forever. O ya, go and kill yourself. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oikechukwu:

Funny thing is you don't even realize you clowning your ownself by making yourself look like an imb3cile. Who do you think your making a fool off? Lmfaoooooo.
In effort to knock me out , this dude is knocking himself.
Wtf? That's just hilarious. What a buffoon!!!

You truly are an ediot.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Is the oba not a fool
Didn't he speak like one
A property owned by an Igbo man in Lagos belongs to the Igbo man
He doesn't have to bow before you and acknowledge your presence to live in his own house
Until you folks understand that simple truth we won't make a headway
If you expect praises for that you will wait a long time,the world has to grow beyond your myopic views

I don't care who owns a house down my father's street in Igboland
Not my business
I don't lose sleep over that at all
I expect you to do same

I[b] live in America
There is a nigerian family down my street,everyone else is white American
I don't bow before any of the Oyibo to get into my garage
And not once have I heard any of them demand I acknowledge I am a visitor
They understand that I own my property and they cannot trespass into it or demand praise from me
If you want to live in a democracy,you learn act to act in a democracy
Th[/b]is is 2015 not 1815

Lucky you dear, but this is Africa land issues are very sensitive and close to people's heart. In South Africa we would call you a foreigner forever. Its just that Africa and land issues/ownership.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by lifeisshort1: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
jumobi1:
Lagos can't be "no man's land". It's the "Lagosian's Land".
I have a feeling a lot of people making noise here and disguising as Lagosian's aren't even Native Lagosians but Yorubas from neighboring states. Most of the Yorubas in Lagos are not natives. They moved there for the same reason every type of Nigerian moved to Lagos.
With that said, we must respect Native Lagosians by refraining from downplaying the history of Lagos. I understand Lagos is advantaged by the fact that it was the former FCT and developed with National $$ but that was through no fault of "True Lagosians". They didn't force fed govt to make it the capital.
Nigerians need to understand every part of Nigeria is for any and every Nigerian as long as the forced marriage known as NIGERIA exists. No be Niger Delta dey feed us?
I disagree with u, u cant be saying lagos is a no mans land in the presence of an epe, awori or badagry man .they will skin you alive.its like telling the gwari people that abj is not their father's land .Watch what you say.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by emiye(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
op, you have done good, your insight is deep.

The Obas outburst was a pent up emotion, that goes way beyond the election issue, i wrote it earlier yesterday, that i had expected a response from him way earlier than now, cox, everytime someone says Lagos is no mans land, it is a SLAP on his face, a spat on his traditional stool.

For those who call it mere taunting, they have refused to learn from history, mere taunting was one of the major reasons for the progroms against ibos in the north in 1966. If you are Ibos outside your homeland, Live and let live, remember, Respect is better when it is mutual.

3 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
BluIvy:

Lucky you dear, but this is Africa land issues are very sensitive and close to people's heart. In South Africa we would call you a foreigner forever. Its just that Africa and land issues/ownership.

And so are fellow South Africans in other areas of South Africa?
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

And so are fellow South Africans in other areas of South Africa?

Unfortunately yes, especially if they are perceived to be condescending towards the indigenous people, they wouldreceive the same treatment. They would be called out by their ethnic /tribal name. Hence I say, in Africa things are different.

And to be honest let me relate my own encounter with an igbo guy in SA who was a bouncer at Cubana Cafe, in Cape Town. I had gone to fetch my Namibian friend at this cafe coz he was drunk and could not drive. This guy after we had a disagreement about my friends (R5000) expensive cognac, that he refused for him to take out but stole and hid it his own car.

The guy blatantly told me this is not Kayelitsha I must go back to Kayelitsha, which is a township in Cape Town created for blacks by the then Apartheid government. Which is a huge insult to any black person in SA. Imagine the audacity?

Why I am telling you this? To prove that Igbos in their loudness can sometimes be extremely offensive to indigenous people forgetting the pain/sensitive points of those people.

Well when other blacks in the Cafe heard that it was war, the guys jumped him and police had to be called in. Other Nigerians would then turn and say it was Xenophobia when it was just someone who did not know how to curb their tongues and got served.

We all need a certain level of emotional intelligence which sometimes people in situations like these lack.

Point of the story is, guard your tongue to other people's sensitivity or you could get in trouble. Which is what @ EUROBOMBER has been trying to say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by giantstrides(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Texcoco:
Come to Sabon-gari and see umu boys armed to the teeth,why do you suppose there haven't been much ethno rife in Kano??...We even have councillors of igbo origin.How much less Lagos,and yorubas for that matter.The last thing we need right now are Judases like yourselves...If the yorubas try nonsense we will show them why Hausas nominally run from SE whenever there is a threat of violence.

Be careful what you wish for, you won't be on the streets when the tension boils over.

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by shiffi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Bless you!

Also tell your brothers that you don't threaten an Oba! Try and always respect the tradition of the community

Let's live in peace
If Oba threatens us we threaten back after all he has one head between respect is a reciprocal....first class oba my nyash, see the way he has ridiculled himself
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by dayosaurus(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
oikechukwu:

I'm a deltan igbo and I can see yoruba trying their claim claim. Which yoruba makes up ND or do you mean the lazy touts that migrated to ND to work in oil companies. Abeg mechi on with una thievery. Before now you'll come tell us Itsekiri are yoruba and Warri is a Yoruba town. Mtchewwwwww

Are you crazy or stupid?.. Did you not read that the oil that feeds this nation is also drilled from ondo state? Or there are no yorubas in edo state? Or lagos that is about to commence production of crude oil is not a yoruba state.... Bleep y'all, @babyosisi my a ancestors who own ijede land in lagos where humble fishermen and did not ask for Lagos to be made a capital, coming to tell 'em that there land is no man's land is not only degrading but also provocative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by dayosaurus(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
My question is why always the igbos... There are over 50ethnic groups in lagos but its only the igbos that cross the line.

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Alfamann: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
dayosaurus:
My question is why always the igbos... There are over 50ethnic groups in lagos but its only the igbos that cross the line.

Your afenifere is currently grovelling and apologising, so shut up.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
BluIvy:

Unfortunately yes, especially if they are perceived to be condescending towards the indigenous people, they wouldreceive the same treatment. They would be called out by their ethnic /tribal name. Hence I say, in Africa things are different.

And to be honest let me relate my own encounter with an igbo guy in SA who was a bouncer at Cubana Cafe, in Cape Town. I had gone to fetch my Namibian friend at this cafe coz he was drunk and could not drive. This guy after we had a disagreement about my friends (R5000) expensive cognac, that he refused for him to take out but stole and hid it his own car.

The guy blatantly told me this is not Kayelitsha I must go back to Kayelitsha, which is a township in Cape Town created for blacks by the then Apartheid government. Which is a huge insult to any black person in SA. Imagine the audacity?

Why I am telling you this? To prove that Igbos in their loudness can sometimes be extremely offensive to indigenous people forgetting the pain/sensitive points of those people.

Well when other blacks in the Cafe heard that it was war, the guys jumped him and police had to be called in. Other Nigerians would then turn and say it was Xenophobia when it was just someone who did not know how to curb their tongues and got served.

We all need a certain level of emotional intelligence which sometimes people in situations like these lack.

Point of the story is, guard your tongue to other people's sensitivity or you could get in trouble. Which is what @ EUROBOMBER has been trying to say.

what a bunch of bull
An Igbo man ,a bouncer in a bar makes a statement and it is the statement of all Igbos
Like I have heard yorubas say more stupeed things even here on this forum
When it suits you,you are African and when it doesn't you call yourself a group of civilized people
You need to choose one
Thank God you said perceived
I can't help anyone's perceived opinions when the person chooses to perceive what they desire

In this particular situation that led to this discussion,APC is dissociating themselves from the outburst and so did tinubu and some Yorubas are even demanding the oba apologizes but you chose to focus on something else
Thank you but no thanks

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
dayosaurus:

Cross the line or the only one perceived a threat
Folks don't usually bother with their inferiors
The only ones that dared challenge the soured sham called Nigeria,so I can understand why they keep you up at night
If Yorubas Hausas and the UK could not kill all Igbos but instead see them a huge threat,I am flattered

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by skyra: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
abu12:
It is time for tinubu to whip those parasite to line, they don't have right to insult ur king in ur land. block all avenue that make them to own land in lagos, use security men 2 checkmate them, prosecute anyone who breaks the , tinubu this is ur chance to rescue ur people just like ur father awo. Don't give them chance again, every tribe has culture, respect ur king. Slaves cannot insult u in ur house
u call them slaves and then wonder y they insult the yoruba? The no mans land epithet is actualy a compliment on the good indigenous people of lagos.

In its simplest form, it means lagos is a place where everyone, irrespective of tribe or religion can thrive and prosper.
Ibos are not more than yorubas in lagos and hence the oba should have no fear. The igbo preferred candidate cannot win without support from other groups, so let's play politics like the game it is without incitement from anybody
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by dayosaurus(m): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Alfamann:

Your afenifere is currently grovelling and apologising, so shut up.

Huh?. Are you drunk?. Who's afenifere in the scheme of things?

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by sweetgala(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Igbo and Yoruba no get problem as soon as Igbo give respect and receive it back
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by dayosaurus(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Cross the line or the only one perceived a threat
Folks don't usually bother with their inferiors
The only ones that dared challenge the soured sham called Nigeria

If the igbos are this pained, why can't they secede?... Don't bring the biafra bullshit, cos I'm sure if your ancestors did not include the SS in their map and invade the mid-west, they would have been allowed to Bleep off...

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by oikechukwu: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
dayosaurus:

Are you crazy or stupid?.. Did you not read that the oil that feeds this nation is also drilled from ondo state? Or there are no yorubas in edo state? Or lagos that is about to commence production of crude oil is not a yoruba state.... Bleep y'all, @babyosisi my a ancestors who own ijede land in lagos where humble fishermen and did not ask for Lagos to be made a capital, coming to tell 'em that there land is no man's land is not only degrading but also provocative.

No there are not Yorubas in Edo state except for migrants working in oil, agberos and taxi drivers. So you people are now switching story to Edo after you people desperately try attached by force to delta. Like I said, yoruba have never and will never be ND no matter how desperately una try. You people are just attaché by force migrants
No you don't have oil in Ondo state. You have stolen oil in Ondo state.
And for years, you people have screamed of oil in lagos yet till date, not one single oil drop came out of lagos despite una vast statement and useless searching. Abeg tell me real life story, not yoruba delusions
Anymore questions?
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
dayosaurus:

If the igbos are this pained, why can't they secede?... Don't bring the biafra bullshit, cos I'm sure if your ancestors did not include the SS in their map and invade the mid-west, they would have been allowed to Bleep off...

Hahaha
The same SS you are showing pepper who have since seen your true colors
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
dayosaurus:

Hahaha
FYI kaduna nzeogwu and ifeajuna were Midwesterners
Ojukwu's lieutenant Philip Ekong was from akwacross and so were many valiant soldiers
I know dingbats like you wouldn't know that
You would rather repeat what you read online no matter how eediotic it sounds
Pick a book and read
It helps

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by dayosaurus(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
oikechukwu:

No there are not Yorubas in Edo state except for migrants working in oil, agberos and taxi drivers. So you people are now switching story to Edo after you people desperately try attached by force to delta. Like I said, yoruba have never and will never be ND no matter how desperately una try. You people are just attaché by force migrants
And for years, you people have screamed of oil in lagos yet till date, not one single oil drop came out of lagos despite una vast statement and useless searching. Abeg tell me real life story, not yoruba delusions
Anymore questions?

Lwkmd.... You're obviously an hate filled ignorant lil chap.... Now run along..

babyosisi:

Hahaha
oikechukwu:

Anymore questions?

Lwkmd.... You're obviously an hate filled ignorant lil chap.... Now run along..
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by dolphinheart(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
oikechukwu:

Oh they really do. I remember seeing an article where two igbo arm robbers were caught in Lagos, after several background checks they ended up finding those boys were Yoruba. Even in my neighborhood, there was this Nigerian guy that kept using fake checks to buy groceries in the only African store around here. I'm going to assume the ediot did it not just the African store. I know it was the African store that reported him though. Why he did it multiple times knowing the check will bounce, only God knows. The Ghanaians that owed the store were pissed off, even promoted a reward for the assistant in the dude's arrest. Everybody was under the illusion the dude's name was Chukwuma. When he was finally caught thats we ended up finding out the niggas name was actually Femi and Chukwuma was just one of his "friends". That was the sickest of it all, the guy was using his friend's name for check fraud knowing fully well if anyone ever notice, the first person they'll blame is a Chukwuma. It's f2king sad. The only thing that said that igbo dude was the Ghanaians owners. If not for them being invested in the whole case, that nigg@ would have been rotting in jail for a crime he didn't commit.

As for their lies. Shebi you no see wetin I had to go through with one on this page. Despite evidence presented the dude still maintains his lies. Yoruba and lies na wa oo.

Until I read this post I have decided not to reply you as I've seen that you dnt hold back in abusing and trying to degrade others, I cannot discuss under such circumstances. you are very tribalistic and thus you describe urself as "we" and others as "you people".

I've seen that you dnt reside in lagos, hence you dnt mind if the matter is settled or it resorts to violence and anarchy.
I have easterners in my extended family and would not love to see them running helter Skelter when the whole wahala starts.
U might be safe where you are, its the ibos and yorubas who support or exchange abusive words with you, and who resides in lagos that I pity.

Kontinue! One day na one day. But when it happens , ill hope to be at a safe location reminding you of what you used ur abusive mouth to cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by dayosaurus(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Hahaha
FYI kaduna nzeogwu and ifeajuna were Midwesterners
I know dingbats like you wouldn't know that
You would rather repeat what you read online no matter how eediotic

What pepper are you showing SS? Please clarify. How does nzeogwu alleged place of origin affect the theory I postulated?. Stop ranting like a brainless hoe.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by dolphinheart(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
BluIvy:

Thank you for this post. Abusing a traditional head cus he said something wrong is not the right way .

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by omonnakoda: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
kissOne needs to understand the Eboes and their psyche to understand how they behave. Generally if an Eboe man has money he perceives this as a way of oppressing his fellows.To the Eboe that is the MAIN PURPOSE of money,to establish social status and to intimidate.Here is an Eboe proverb "the rich man put down his basket in the market and the poor man is afraid" Part of the interaction behaviour among Eboe men is to put others down and humiliate them publicly and even in some cult behaviour which I won't go into here. Traditionally and historically if a man could not acquire a wife his BROTHER would pay for this if he agreed to become his SLAVE. So the Eboe fears poverty more than leprosy and treats the poor like lepers. Not just the poor but the "poorer". This means that Eboe social dialogue generally tends to be aggressive and often full of public put down and humiliation to adult males. We know of the governor who took people to government house for flogging. Even more shocking was the lack of outrage. Compare that with the outrage to the Oba's remarks led by Yoruba This is how Eboes behave to other Eboes and so when they go "abroad" relate to other people in this manner. Unfortunately this tends to cause great offence among many. So making hateful or spiteful statements to "hosts" should not be surprising.That is how they speak to themselves. Naturally one cannot but think this derives from low self esteem. The bottom line is that they are a savage people with bad manners it is that simple
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

what a bunch of bull
An Igbo man ,a bouncer in a bar makes a statement and it is the statement of all Igbos
Like I have heard yorubas say more stupeed things even here on this forum
When it suits you,you are African and when it doesn't you call yourself a group of civilized people
You need to choose one
Thank God you said perceived
I can't help anyone's perceived opinions when the person chooses to perceive what they desire

In this particular situation that led to this discussion,APC is dissociating themselves from the outburst and so did tinubu and some Yorubas are even demanding the oba apologizes but you chose to focus on something else
Thank you but no thanks

This was an example of things that are said unguarded by your people. I am not here to convince you of anything just support @ EUROBOMBER statement about sensitivity. If we were to just draw other example from all experiences we would derail this thread.

And by the way, another igbo guy I met in China who loudly boasted how much hated Chinese in their face. Do you think that is a coincident that your people think that way? Imagine hating Chinese in China? Duh!

Samething, they do with Yorubas often " you are not even from Lagos, you are from red roofs in Ibadan".

"You cannot tell me anything in Cape Town, go back to Kayelitsha".

" South Africans Are lazy waiting for the government to do everything for them" (one of your people wrote this on this very thread which is what I responded to)

" Yorubas are lazy we buying all their lands even their papa's, house. Why sell your papa's house it because they are lazy"

Do you see a pattern?

You may deny and not want to see reason because have nursed your rivalry with these people forever that if you let go you might loose sight of who you are. But the word is out, there is some mental sickness somewhere with the way your people think, this is not normal.

This is not being proud either but being stupid. And trust SAns they will pounce on you anyway, anytime,anywhere unlike Yorubas. The rest is newnewspaper headlines

Stupidity needs not be allowed to grow and flourish but needs to nipped in the bud, because Stupidity kills!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno / 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC / Senate’s Crisis Over Amaechi Deepens - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.