Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road (62118 Views)

Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by SenatorJames(m): 1:10am On Apr 09, 2015
cyprianlah:
This happened this morning, the lady was walking to the market when water started dripping in between her legs, she stood still and started screaming then a lady asked her to open her legs, she did and the baby dropped, blood scattered everywhere, its a miracle she delivered like hebrew women

The mother and child are doing okay.
To God be the glory, what a great miracle which can only be God's finger.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Bootylicious(f): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
sorry abt that,pls kindly sms incase am nt picking up so i can return the call.
favoured234:

Botty I have called you like forever you aren't taking your calls
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by tpiadotcom: 12:44am On Apr 30, 2015
The baby has been cleaned though.

It doesn't even have the venix (waxy covering).

Looks like a staged photo as usual.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by tpiadotcom: 2:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2015
djeezy:
Wow thank God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / I Want To Send My Wife Packing / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.