Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) (37833 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / Prepaid Electricity Meter: So Person Cannot Cook In Peace With Electric Cooker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by ajetunde: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Follow up on Pastor Adeboye’s sermon about men not marrying women that cannot cook, Jollof TV took to the street of Lagos to ask Nigerians. You have to see the hilarious answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6M6BGsr8vs

4 Shares

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by beautiful232(f): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by adadioranmah(f): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by LuvU2: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
cheesy This cooking thing is serious o

I better perfect my skills asap. shocked

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by Redlabel: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Not at all
Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by philip0906(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
[size=13pt]A woman that does not know how to cook?? Wow!
What was she doing during her teenage and youthful years?? Such women only occupy space in their matrimonial homes
I can't imagine my wife not knowing how to cook afang soup garnished with 85 shredded ponmos a.k.a show boy topped with isi ewu and bent stock fish. Which kain wife be that? undecided[/size] undecided undecided

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by BabaIbo: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
na only females dey comment... seen
Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by beautiful232(f): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
But I can cook indomie nau cry

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by Kenneth205(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Don't no about you guys o... but me

*I don't trust people who bleed for days and don't die*

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by drakebtz: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
adadioranmah:
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by steppin: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Why on earth would any sane man marry a woman who can't cook? If I get married, it should be for change. From eating out to coming home to a wonderfully prepared meal. Other things too.

10 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by jamex93(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
How u go marry woman wey no fit cook

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by izzou(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
I don't really care much about food so. ..

Yes I can

cool

10 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by sammieguze(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
U try
beautiful232:

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by Xeedorf: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
On One Condition! If the babe she's Zahra Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by Rayman5(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Instead of Me to marry a woman that Can't cook I will remain Single forever

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by oyek691: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is one of the reason i will leave US to marry in my village cool

14 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by tintingz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Does cooking guarantee happy marriage?.

14 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by Kenneth205(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
beautiful232:

Just Negodu shocked

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
A wife must know how to cook and a husband must have a Job - pastor adebayo. hilarious

10 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by BE811APP: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
hmmmm... i just dey observe

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by johnwizey: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
I can marry a lady that can't cook on a condition that she will be able to prepare 'amala, beans, pounded yam, jollof rice, eba, semo, efo riro' etc grin grin I can't cook hw will i marry another me Even my sis dat stays in the hostel does all the cooking when shez home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Some ladies will cook this kind of pepper soup for thier mother inlaw ....

"dodges slippers"

18 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by Jay542(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
beautiful232:
You'll cook noodles and can't fry the egg that goes with it. What's the use?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by Ginaz(f): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
If cooking is a must then why marriage still breaking?

That's crap.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by repogirl(f): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
I noticed that they mostly interviewed sokpan boys who lack exposure but the few men who were older and possibly already married were more tolerant of the idea.

Yes, a woman should know how to cook but in the case where she doesn't, other factors should also determine the best action to take.

Does she want to learn?
Does she have other redeeming qualities about her?
Her personality, etc....

What if she doesn't know how to cook but she is industrious, hardworking and a really caring woman who contributes financially to the family, would you still act the same way? I doubt it.

Modified:

Chai! I go find trouble this early morning. Okay o, I have heard you people. I was only playing devil's advocate. grin
So please stop mentioning me.

Still sha, there's a lot more to marriage than food cooking. Married people will understandangry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by yinkus204(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Na to send her back to her papa house sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
philip0906:
[size=13pt]A woman that does not know how to cook?? Wow!
What was she doing during he teenage and youthful years?? Such women only occupy space in their matrimonial homes [/size] undecided undecidedr
Very correct! There's no excuse at all except those who are physically challenged

8 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by publicenemy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lol
Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by bee444: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Interviewing agberos who lacks social tolerance speaks volume of how mentally unbalance Nigerian mens are. Imagine denouncing who they love just because the woman can't cook?

What happened to teaching her with love, and sending her to catering school? Smh

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by Eric2537: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
so i go waka comot fr sun 2 mek moni nd sun go hit my bald head tire nd cmin home my wife no sabi cook... I pray mek dis 1 happen. Hehehehe chai!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
beautiful232:

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.