Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup (15852 Views)

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Igbo Vs Yoruba In DSS Custody / BREAKING NEWS: Hausa Vs Yoruba Fight Spills To Matogun Market, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by EgusiSoup: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Click LIKE if you think Yorubas own Lagos

Click SHARE if you think Igbos own Lagos

31 Likes 93 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2015
Nigerians own Lagos, Just as Nigerians own the oil in the Niger Delta.

The Yoruba Lagosians will only get preferential treatment in terms of tax and appointments just like Niger Deltans get a larger share of the oil money and appointments in good companies based there.

16 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by EgusiSoup: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2015
CHM11:
Nigerians own Lagos, Just as Nigerians own the oil in the Niger Delta.

The Yoruba Lagosians will only get preferential treatment in terms of tax and appointments just like Niger Deltans get a larger share of the oil money and appointments in good companies based there.

Your brain must be filled with rotten Egusi Soup for you to say Niger Delta oil is owned by Nigerians. I believe you are an Igbo Man.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by siegfried99(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2015
undecided undecided

OP, I dont even know what to say to u. undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Your brain must be filled with rotten Egusi Soup for you to say Niger Delta oil is owned by Nigerians. I believe you are an Igbo Man.
I won't reply with insults as you did.
I am a Niger Deltan from an oil producing region of Delta state, but truth at the moment is that our oil serves to feed the entire Nigeria. This is a fact at the moment. If yorubas can benefit from the oil in the Niger Delta, that means any other tribe can benefit from the land in any the yoruba states too.

If yorubas want igbos to leave Lagos, which obviously includes all other tribes in the Niger Delta (because to the yoruba man, every non hausa and non yoruba is an igbo man) then they should not be allowed to benefit from any federal allocation derived from oil. Let's see how states like Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, and Ogun will survive.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

I am a Niger Deltan from an oil producing region of Delta state, but truth at the moment is that our oil serves to feed the entire Nigeria. This is a fact at the moment. If yorubas can benefit from the oil in the Niger Delta, that means any other tribe can benefit from the land in any the yoruba states too.

If yorubas want igbos to leave Lagos, which obviously includes all other tribes in the Niger Delta (because to the yoruba man, every non hausa and non yoruba is an igbo man) then they should not be allowed to benefit from any federal allocation derived from oil. Let's see how states like Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, and Ogun will survive.
wow, I love dz ur post, even to the Ijaw man anybody dat does not agree with them is igbo, as u see above he has already branded u igbo b4 u cud say anything.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Click LIKE if you think Yorubas own Lagos

Click SHARE if you think Igbos own Lagos

This topic makes it look like you're suffering from inferiority complex, please take it down. Your Yoruba brothers would be ashamed and angry to see this topic. embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Scatterboss(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

Ondo is South East right?

8 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Ayus34(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

just leave the mad man alone. ...soon they will say ondo is no man's land!!!
let them try it I will be the one to mobilize and send them into ilaje sea where their generation will perish.

proudly ondo
God bless oodua nation!

8 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

The oil in the entire Ondo is not even up to one oil well in akwaibom

18 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Scatterboss(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Ayus34:

let them try it I will be the one to mobilize and send them into ilaje sea where their generation will perish.

proudly ondo
God bless oodua nation!

Dont mind the little kid.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Scatterboss(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

The oil in the entire Ondo is not even up to one oil well in akwaibom

Thats story. They produce oil YES or NO? Even if they contribute half percent of Oil, you have no right to insult the SW.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by EgusiSoup: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

Thats story. They produce oil YES or NO? Even if they contribute half percent of Oil, you have no right to insult the SW.

Why do our sisters, Yoruba woman don't wash their viginas? undecided

The smell is too robustive. cry

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Scatterboss(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Why do our sisters, Yoruba woman don't wash their viginas? undecided

The smell is too robustive. cry

Good. You can ask your sister and mum, they will give you the right answer why they dont wash there smelling c.unt. Pls give us feedback when you confirm.

Thanks.

15 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

I didn't insult south west.
I only asked that all Nigerians be treated equally no matter where they reside.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by EgusiSoup: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

Good. You can ask my sister and my mum, they will give you the right answer why they dont wash there smelling cunt. Pls give us feedback when you confirm.

Thanks.

Why are you take it personal? sad

I am Yoruba but I divorce my Yoruba wife from Bostwana because her vigina smell killed our dog cry

Now I marry igbo girl.. undecided

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Scatterboss(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

I didn't insult south west.
I only asked that all Nigerians be treated equally no matter where they reside.
Thanks.

Nah. You said you feed us like they pay us some monthly dues from the oil. The FG generates enough from the port in my state as well, and there is Oil in our SW Ondo state that contribute to the economy. So no one feed us abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Scatterboss(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Why are you take it personal? sad

I am Yoruba but I divorce my Yoruba wife from Bostwana because her vigina smell killed our dog cry

Now I marry igbo girl.. undecided

Personal? Nope. I am saying the same, since Yoruba c.unt stinks then your sister and mum are yorubas as well. So i can imagine the rotten stench that ooze out from there contaminated cu.nt. Jeeeez. *spits*

12 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by EgusiSoup: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

Personal? Nope. I am saying the same, since Yoruba cunt stinks then your sister and mum are yorubas as well. So i can imagine the rotten stench that ooze out from there contaminated cunt. Jeeeez. *spits*

Are you angry? cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Ayus34:

proudly ondo
God bless oodua nation!
see dz mumu u re saying proudly Ondo, so if ppl re arguing stuffs even Ondo wud be talking, dat useless state dats made up of stones and bush, is dat wat sm1 wants to drag with u?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Scatterboss(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Are you angry? cry

Noo broda. I can never be angry, we are on same page bro.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

I love how you shut that Yoruba man up. They are quick to inject Igbos when SS oil is mentioned yet Lagos and Oyo get twice as much as all SE states allocation combined...talk about sheer and unguided hypocrisy. Looking at the pie chart distribution you cited, 3 SE states; Anambra, Imo and Abia account for the remaining 20% oil production yet SE allocation is low which is very unfair but you will never hear them complain or envy SS high allocation. Go to the recent thread on Federal allocation to all states and see how Yorubas are complaining of SS high allocation...what an audacity. Very greedy and deceitful people!

It's time Nigerians know the truth and who the reaI agent provocateur is. I endorse your post as an Ibibio man. Other SS people should start speaking up because no igbo man has ever invaded any SS state pre and post 1967 to take our oil even when they had nothing coming out of the war but through their hard work and resilience able to become the richest ethnic group in Nigeria without our oil...so enough of this hocus pocus of Igbos wanting our oil. Let's set the facts straight... Hausas and Yorubas remain the largest owners of our oil blocks.

Sorry SS people are wiser today...days are gone when lies, deceit and fear mongering were used to divide us; our former generation may not have known better but this current generation I assure you know better and looking to realign with our SE brothers who have done nothing to us but show of love.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

Nah. You said you feed us like they pay us some monthly dues from the oil. The FG generates enough from the port in my state as well, and there is Oil in our SW Ondo state that contribute to the economy. So no one feed us abeg.
Only Lagos loses amongst all south western states when you calculate the difference of what the state contributes to what it gains. And even at that, Lagos is the second to last of the losers (only ahead of cross rivers)..even ondo with all its oil gains more from the federal government than what it gives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by TopsyKrete: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

Look my guy, i no fit shout but you are on a long tin

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by lilflipnerd: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
U guys should act matured and exposed abeg.. Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians. Abeg make una no allow Nneoma my igbo babe vex, Chai I love her friends ass 'ify'. Igbo girls r too sweet abeg.

For the Records... Omo Ibile Yoruba ni mi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by lilflipnerd: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
We Youths should Try and Educate PPL about this Tribal shit
#Saynototribalism

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Ayus34(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
lygn19:
see dz mumu u re saying proudly Ondo, so if ppl re arguing stuffs even Ondo wud be talking, dat useless state dats made up of stones and bush, is dat wat sm1 wants to drag with u?
just dare to claim it and see the repercussions. .... USELESS BASTARD!

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ayus34:

just dare to claim it and see the repercussions. .... USELESS BASTARD!
lol... see mumu, I no see sambisa go claim na ondo... a place where they poo in bushes, d only ppl dat can claim Ondo is either ppl from Niger, Benin republic, osun or Ekiti....lol''' see useless Ondo o.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Ayus34(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
lygn19:
lol... see mumu, I no see sambisa go claim na ondo... a place where they poo in bushes, d only ppl dat can claim Ondo is either ppl from Niger, Benin republic, osun or Ekiti....lol''' see useless Ondo o.
u cannot know anything about ondo coz ur generation lives in a jungle,just like ur Igbos forefathers. ....I've already made my point clear,claim ondo and end up in ilaje's sea!

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Duru1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

Actually, Ondo State does not have crude oil. Obasanjo and his fraudulent boundary adjustment carved out the crude oil producing areas of Edo State into Ondo State. Nigeria's disintegration will put final say to the injustices perpetrated in Nigeria.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Omololu007(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

Only Lagos loses amongst all south western states when you calculate the difference of what the state contributes to what it gains. And even at that, Lagos is the second to last of the losers (only ahead of cross rivers)..even ondo with all its oil gains more from the federal government than what it gives.
even wit all d oil money delta is receivin,it is not beta dan oyo state..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Omololu007:
even wit all d oil money delta is receivin,it is not beta dan oyo state..
Keep day dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard / Osinbajo Condemns Manchester Terrorist Attack / Buhari’s Visit: Plateau Govt Declares Thursday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.