Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Igbos should Help Me Answer This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos should Help Me Answer This! (1842 Views)

Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue / The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
with the current clarion call by all igbos to vote Jimi agbaje due to what one oba did or did not say, and If they actually carry out their threat... what would be their situation If after the election the candidate that they publicly spite wins?
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by ebamma(m): 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
waiting for the comments

1 Like

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
are we about to make the same mistakes we made just weeks ago?

1 Like

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
ebamma:
waiting for the comments

this is really sensitive. Imagine getting marginalized in the federal level because of one silly mistake and then coming back to the One state we are most properous in, getting marginalized too. Now you messed with the oba...it would have direct effect on your business.

Smart business men Don't take sides in politics. ask the Russians.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
when we start bearing the grunt, agbaje might have even detected to APC. he's a politician. let's leave Yoruba fight for the yorubas. I have never seen any reasonable igbo man fighting a Yoruba man's fight. we are smart enough to be used.

1 Like

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
we should reason front and reasons backwards as matured people.
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by resocorp: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
It would be business as usual

1 Like

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
resocorp:
It would be business as usual

it might get more 'usual' this time brother. the oba is involved and that oba that I heard seems very unforgiving. Why Don't we keep our choices to ourselves instead making public enemies?

1 Like

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by jmoore(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Go back to secondary school and learn the meaning of democracy.
Anyone who knows the meaning of democracy won't be asking such ridiculous question.

1 Like

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
shachris:
with the current clarion call by all igbos to vote Jimi agbaje due to what one oba did or did not say, and If they actually carry out their threat... what would be their situation If after the election the candidate that they publicly spite wins?

That is what I call "all or nothing politics."

In any case, what played out in the presidential election will replay itself. APC will win again.

1 Like

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by Lataability(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
If u ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
shachris:

THE ANSWER IS WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR, WE IGBOS ARE NOT COWARDS. AND THIS TIME WE'RE GOING TO AVENGE AND REVENGE THE MASSACRE OF 1967-1970. GET THAT TO YOUR THICK BRAIN!!! Longlive biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by truefact: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
You are a coward and Igbo doesn't condone cowardice. If the war only between Igbo and Yoruba I have no problem with it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by MKO4ever(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
You do not need any rocket scientist to tell you that APC is winning at all levels in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
shachris:
when we start bearing the grunt, Agbaje might have even detected to APC. he's a politician. let's leave Yoruba fight for the yorubas. I have never seen any reasonable igbo man fighting a Yoruba man's fight. we are smart enough to be used.
You mean defected
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

That is what I call "all or nothing politics."

In any case, what played out in the presidential election will replay itself. APC will again.
That's it! My Igbo brethrens, do not allow yourselves to be used to settle political scores.
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by LubricatingOil: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
ebamma:
waiting for the comments
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by Rose2014: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
shachris:

I don't care who wins but the uncouth statement from Oba should be condemned in very strong terms

You don't threaten people in 2015 to vote your candidate. Smh
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by shachris02: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Diegobonito:

THE ANSWER iafra

get ready to fight the warr with yourself and your family members. you think our bigmen with all their in Lagos would root for warr? Don't get used my brother. agbaje would never fight an igbo warr.

1 Like

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by shachris02: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Diegobonito:

THE ANSWER iafra

get ready to fight the warr with yourself and your family members. you think our bigmen with all their in Lagos would root for warr? Don't get used my brother. agbaje would never fight an igbo warr.
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by shachris02: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
You mean defected

yea that. blame spellcheck.
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by shachris02: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rose2014:

I don't care who wins but the uncouth statement from Oba should be condemned in very strong terms

You don't threaten people in 2015 to vote your candidate. Smh

he has being condemned by every sane Nigerian. But the reaction by my brothers is getting very much out of hand.
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by shachris02: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
jmoore:
Go back to secondary school and learn the meaning of democracy.
Anyone who knows the meaning of democracy won't be asking such ridiculous question.

democracy is played with sense. that is Why some countries have rotational government (zoning ) in democracy while others Don't. it's basically what you make of it brother.
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by Rose2014: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
shachris02:

he has being condemned by every sane Nigerian. But the reaction by my brothers is getting very much out of hand.
The reaction is getting out of hand cos the touts on nl are not helping

Who wouldn't react to genocide threat especially when the Yorubas at low level are spilling trash behind their keyboards

Besides Oba hasn't withdrawn his statement so who is fooling who here

1 Like

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by shachris02: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rose2014:

The reaction is getting out of hand cos the touts on nl are not helping

Who wouldn't react to genocide threat especially when the Yorubas at low level are spilling trash behind their keyboards

Besides Oba hasn't withdrawn his statement so who is fooling who here

Why do you say yorubas at low level? what makes you think you are higher than them?
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
shachris:

He will then have to seek the support of the Igbos as he is likely to be seeking re-election in 4 years time.
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by Rose2014: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
shachris02:

Why do you say yorubas at low level? what makes you think you are higher than them?
Because Yorubas at high levels have condemned him

Btw What's your definition of high?
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by shachris02: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

He will then have to seek the support of the Igbos as he is likely to be seeking re-election in 4 years time.

If he didn't need your votes to succeed in the first place, How do you think he would need in the second time? If yorubas can deliver him the first time, they sure can the second time.
Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by shachris02: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rose2014:

Because Yorubas at high levels have condemned him

Btw What's your definition of high?

Why Don't you tell me? you started the whole high and low thing

1 Like

Re: Igbos should Help Me Answer This! by LubricatingOil: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Here is what a prominent ibo politician said in front of Jonathan in Anambra State.

"That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos" Arthur Eze

http://ynaija.com/ngige-joined-awolowos-people-who-killed-the-igbos-see-10-of-the-most-ridiculous-things-said-at-the-pdpanambra-rally-yesterday/

Show me a SINGLE condemnation from any ibo man.

Keep fooling yourself. We are waiting for you on Saturday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK / Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Clinton, Carlos Slim And Others In London...photos / Buhari Finally Open Up About APC Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.