Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me (2193 Views)

Woman With Two Vaginas Pregnant Despite Doctor’s Claim She’s Infertile (PHOTO) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / She Claim To Be Virgin But Its A Lie,should I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by olajonzin(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Can dat be possible..gels advice needed mostly
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by XtraSmooth404: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
U chop skin2skin abi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by sinaj(f): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
mayb u started straffing b4 d relationship kicked off
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by zyzxx(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
She as fulfil her mission
Congrate bro
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Baba, you don score goal be dat ooo. . . abeg holla me if ekomo don ready cheesy
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Phikom(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
typing...
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Elslim: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Congrats

U r goig to b a dad
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
sinaj:
mayb u started straffing b4 d relationship kicked off
Baby, when are we going to do our own na
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Twaci(f): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

Baby, when are we going to do our own na
shocked shocked Orijin! After last night?!
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Twaci:
shocked shocked Orijin! After last night?!
shocked twaci! you are also hereshocked
Ehm. Ehm. . Ehm. . . I waz only tryin to ask sinaj when we are goin to release own thread about how one guy in our street impregnated his GF within 2weeks grin
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by witnezHD(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
you are the first in line
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by LadyX(f): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
If you did the deed, you could be responsible.
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Twaci(f): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

shocked twaci! you are also hereshocked
Ehm. Ehm. . Ehm. . . I waz only tryin to ask sinaj when we are goin to release own thread about how one guy in our street impregnated his GF within 2weeks grin
undecided How about I open "Orijin101 Na Lie Lie"
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Twaci:
undecided How about I open "Orijin.101 Na Lie Lie"
Twaci. . . i swear to drunk! I don't tell lies, the only lie i've told is that i've never lied before cry

believe me babe embarassed
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by orubebe1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yu don collect ball'on d p**.....
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Twaci(f): 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

Twaci. . . i swear to drunk! I don't tell lies, the only lie i've told is that i've never lied before cry

believe me babe embarassed
undecided
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by olajonzin(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
I have denies d pregnancy several time..nw..she has came bck to tell me..dey will take d matter to the police station...I no jst fit sleep for night again

2 Likes

Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Twaci:
undecided
hehehe grin don't be confused tongue
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by todayguest(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
olajonzin:
I have denies d pregnancy several time..nw..she has came bck to tell me..dey will take d matter to the police station...I no jst fit sleep for night again
see ur lyfe. U kno sey, na forrk dey bring belle? U don ever hear say woman call persn wey no forrk b4? Police no good for dis kain mata oh.

1 Like

Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by LadyX(f): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
olajonzin:
You could be responsible.
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by ronald4lif(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
It takes just a drop of ej*culation to get a girl pregnant, and you're here talking of one whole month of fu*king.
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
olajonzin:

I rarely call people stewpid. But, you are taking the cake here sir.

Did you have sexual relations? Yes? Then, it is possibly yours.

Conception only takes one sperm, one ova, and one (inopportune in your case) time.

Go get a paternity test. And take care of your business if it is yours.

Congrats, you might be a daddy--like it or not.

Next time wear a condom, or zip it up JERK.

1 Like

Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by walearoy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
olajonzin:

Tell her you are ready to take the child but you are not ready to marry her!
Nd after she gives birth you can do a DNA on the child and yourself!

1 Like

Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by PHAYOL81: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Gad u gr8 oooo. Now dats bizarre. Miraculous dickk & Miraculous pusssy =Miraculous baby grin grin grin grin
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by PHAYOL81: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
It takes just a drop of ej*culation to get a girl pregnant, and you're here talking of one whole month of fu*king.

Here, he was saying d relationship was only a month old wen d gal came up wit d pregnancy issue...... .. yeah it's Miraculously possible bt d chance is patently 1 in a million. Methnk she merely had him where she wanted if u understand me.
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by ronald4lif(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
PHAYOL81:

Here, he was saying d relationship was only a month old wen d gal came up wit d pregnancy issue...... .. yeah it's Miraculously possible bt d chance is patently 1 in a million. Methnk she merely had him where she wanted if u understand me.

Yes, it's very possible that she's got some sinister motives. Like perhaps someone else is responsible for the pregnancy but she want to shift responsibility to him.

A DNA will prove his innocence or culpability.

The OP wasn't clear enough to telling us if and how many times they have had sex and if it was an unprotected sex, so my earlier response was a bit of sarcasm.
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by orieoda(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Did U seek our advice when u were busy playing 'penalty kicks' with d lady without soccer boot?
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Heebucun(f): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
olajonzin:

Answer this question
How many times do u need to do it before it becomes pregnancy(emelo lo ma doyun?
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by PHAYOL81: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, it's very possible that she's got some sinister motives. Like perhaps someone else is responsible for the pregnancy but she want to shift responsibility to him.

A DNA will prove his innocence or culpability.

The OP wasn't clear enough to telling us if and how many times they have had sex and if it was an unprotected sex, so my earlier response was a bit of sarcasm.

Thnk we are on d same side over dis. @ op only need to wise up lest his responsibility becomes another's and vice versa.
Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Adaeze003(f): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
It's obvious you skipped science classes... smh...

1 Like

Re: A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
olajonzin:

You are responsible, how much is CD if you can't abstain from sex?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage / Trapped In Between Two Loves / Ladies 27+ And Single, What Were You Doing When You Were 20-25years Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.