Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule (27510 Views)

Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) / NDLEA Arrests Journalist, 5 Other Suspected Drug Traffickers At MMIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by uchemummy(f): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
dickrider:
[size=13pt] undecided

And some chest beaters will be claiming they own Lagos and they run the economy. They bring shame to Nigerians and currently they are fighting the Yoruba for ownership of Lagos . If this foool had carried the drugs successfully, he would buy land in Lagos one day and start beating his chest about developing and owning Lagos. Bunch of criminals. They populate other peoples region commiting various crimes such as drug traffiking and piracy and at the end of the day they start calling their host who are not commiting crimes cowards. I hope the yorubas stand up to their madness and send them to their erosion ravaged land one day.

I no mention any tribe ooo, no one should quote me with insults undecided[/size]
the fact remains that you are so foolish that I have neva come across a mumu like u. If igbo leave lagos u guys will rot in hunger. U shamless omorile.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by geraob1: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by October1960: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why all the tribalism? We are all Africans. Please stop all this hatred. Sad for us as Africans to read these type of statements.

seunoni34:
Definitely Igbo
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by luminousity(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
dickrider:
[size=13pt] undecided

And some chest beaters will be claiming they own Lagos and they run the economy. They bring shame to Nigerians and currently they are fighting the Yoruba for ownership of Lagos . If this foool had carried the drugs successfully, he would buy land in Lagos one day and start beating his chest about developing and owning Lagos. Bunch of criminals. They populate other peoples region commiting various crimes such as drug traffiking and piracy and at the end of the day they start calling their host who are not commiting crimes cowards. I hope the yorubas stand up to their madness and send them to their erosion ravaged land one day.

I no mention any tribe ooo, no one should quote me with insults undecided[/size]
Babe..can you ride on my dick.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by tammie24: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
dickrider:
[size=13pt] undecided

U are soooooo on point!

1 Like

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by armadeo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Frustration and poverty is never enough excuse for crime no matter how small [the crime is]. And to think he's not even remorseful about his acts, speaks volume. He should even be grateful to God that he was caught in Nigeria before he could get to Doha; because those Arabs would have given him a thorough execution. Their laws are clear on that. As for the woman, well, it's quite a shame! There are many things she could have done to earn money to take care of her kids, no matter how small. I still thank God she was caught in Nigeria, at least her kids could still get to see her someday. And I equally thank God they were all caught here on the Nigerian shore(s) before they [could] disgrace us further in the eyes of the international community. Shameless people: always causing the Nigerian image more harm than good, and putting the rest of us who are good and responsible citizens in "danger" and disrepute.

Lol. Nearly headless nick. A poorly executed execution.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by JayJustus(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
but why these guys again give them Biafra please so that they will be the drug capital of the world...na title na hian... be soiling Nigerias image everywhere...I hope they all die a sweet painful death mafackers

1 Like

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Judelord57: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
I will rather do rituals for money than to carry drug. and the agency that apprehended you thinks they are doing their job.woe betice those agencies.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by akins56(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Before opening the topic, i imagined the kind of names am likely to see, alas! Na dos lazy oloriburuku again !

2 Likes

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Thereishel: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
You will regret spending time in jail and having criminal records
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by nyabinghi(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Igbo people are criminals, they occupy most jails, they keep small girls as baby producers and sell to the highest bidders. Oba Akiolu was right and Afolayan. Kill all criminals please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by abduljabbar8: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
tunde1200:
you forgot baby factory!!!!
grin shocked

Yes ooo. I almost forgot. Very important
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by abduljabbar8: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
uchemummy:
the fact remains that you are so foolish that I have neva come across a mumu like u. If igbo leave lagos u guys will rot in hunger. U shamless omorile.
Did she mention igbo?mind your business jare
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by segzybam(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Na dem dem, it's their stock in trade. Spoiling our name since 1960. Igbos: causing troubles everywhere you go.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by azzima(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm......These businessmen sha. Nigerian Jews.it's just INGRAINED in their blood. GET RICH OR DIE TRYING abi?
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by chizzygreen: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
the man is a fool for doing that angrythe man is a fool for doing that
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
CR77:

Life is all about taking risk

Taking risk at the expense of vulnerable people's lives?

I don't regard anyone who will do anything for money.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by CR77(f): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Really
oboman:

Taking risk at the expense of vulnerable people's lives?

I don't regard anyone who will do anything for money.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by engrkaz(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Is it not better for them to be in jail than to drown in d lagoon?

1 Like

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by tylesh(f): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kororugged:

So they should not mention their names?

Are you sure you are ok?
Lol...
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar8:

So you don't know brothers are doing? Rraping their grandmothers

No tribe mentioned

Yes I saw it

Ado-Ekiti – An Ado-Ekiti Chief Magistrates’ Court on Monday ordered the remand of a 45-year-old man, Lawrence Adedapo, in prison for alleged rape of a 75-year-old woman.
Chief Magistrate Simeon Ojo, who gave the order in his ruling, decried the alarming cases of rape in the state.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/man-remanded-alleged-rape-75-year-old-woman/#sthash.jEMHIsRm.dpuf

1 Like

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar8:

So you don't know brothers are doing? Rraping their grandmothers

No tribe mentioned

Yes I saw it

Ado-Ekiti – An Ado-Ekiti Chief Magistrates’ Court on Monday ordered the remand of a 45-year-old man, Lawrence Adedapo, in prison for alleged rape of a 75-year-old woman.
Chief Magistrate Simeon Ojo, who gave the order in his ruling, decried the alarming cases of rape in the state.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/man-remanded-alleged-rape-75-year-old-woman/#sthash.jEMHIsRm.dpuf

Ekiti State police authorities have arrested 25-year-old, Familola Ayodeji for allegedly raping an 85-year-old great-grandmother.

In a statement issued Thursday ,by Ekiti State Police Public Relations officer, it says the operatives of the Department of Criminal Investigation, Ado-Ekiti have arrested one Familola Ayodeji ‘m’ of No. 17, Oke Ido Street, Ido-Ekiti aged 25 years for the rape of an 85 year old woman on the 25th December, 2014.

The victim, a great grandmother was asleep when the suspect sneaked into her room, bolted the door and forcefully took advantage of her. The suspect initially went into hiding after the act but was caught in the dragnet spread for him by detectives.

Read more http://newswirengr.com/2015/01/09/25-year-old-ekiti-man-arrested-for-raping-85-year-old-great-grandmother/

1 Like

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Neplusultra(f): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
What is okoye kelvin and ogochukwu doing in that news, can't they replace it with Nigerian... Like for example, A nigerian smuggled this drug and so so li so... Why are they too tribalistic,.. Too bad, they would always keep on calling igbos in bad news.

Na so dem dey like cause unecessary trouble on nl
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Neplusultra(f): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Blah blah blah!! Rat, mouse and even ant is talking! If e pain u too much, Go n die undecided undecided
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by alberto2k(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2015
ishilove why na cry

Why?! cry

Abeg help us open our thread biko undecided
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Ishilove: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2015
alberto2k:
ishilove why na cry

Why?! cry

Abeg help us open our thread biko undecided
Rule 9: "Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts"

Marijuana is illegal in Nigeria
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Ishilove:

grin
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by alberto2k(m): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Ishilove:

but we aren't selling weed there, are we? undecided

We were merely having fun after a long day and u came to lock up the thread, other mods saw it and let us be... But why u of all people

That will just make us lose respect for u, and that's me being honest

Please kindly open the thread tomorrow if you can't do it tonite please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Ishilove: 12:28am On Apr 08, 2015
alberto2k:

but we aren't selling weed there, are we? undecided

We were merely having fun after a long day and u came to lock up the thread, other mods saw it and let us be... But why u of all people

That will just make us lose respect for u, and that's me being honest

Please kindly open the thread tomorrow if you can't do it tonite please
Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD
Please unbold your posts, sir.

My username is not Other Mods. It is Ishilove.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by alberto2k(m): 12:37am On Apr 08, 2015
Ishilove:

Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD
Please unbold your posts, sir.

My username is not Other Mods. It is Ishilove.

If u guys don't want us to use the bold feature, then it should be disabled!

I bet u understand what I meant in that context where I mentioned "other mods"

All I ask of you is to open the thread u locked earlier.

And please lose the sir.

Madam ishilove
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Ishilove: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2015
alberto2k:

If u guys don't want us to use the bold feature, then it should be disabled!

I bet u understand what I meant in that context where I mentioned "other mods"

All I ask of you is to open the thread u locked earlier.

And please lose the sir.

Madam ishilove

Please, unbold your posts, albert...
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by alberto2k(m): 12:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Ishilove:

Please, unbold your posts, albert...
Done

And please can I know the fate of the thread u locked now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos / 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.