Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,755 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule (27511 Views)

Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) / NDLEA Arrests Journalist, 5 Other Suspected Drug Traffickers At MMIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Ishilove: 12:46am On Apr 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Done

And please can I know the fate of the thread u locked now?
It's been deleted.

Cheers
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by alberto2k(m): 12:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Ishilove:

It's been deleted.

Cheers
Wtf?!

U prolly thought we just opened that thread for nothing?

We wanted to reduce the rate at which we derail some fine threads that's why we opened a thread where we can do all that derailing

I know you'll want to talk about Dance.ville's derail thread but eh we wanted something different and special for ourselves

And deleting that thread now means we can continue derailing whatever thread that comes our way

I was expecting the mods of romance section would move the thread to the topmost area but instead we got something creepy and crapy, locking and then deleting it later on

Ma'am am disappointed, very disappointed and sorry to disappoint you cuz we'll have to go back to our old pattern "derailing"

I've got a glass of whiskey and a lit wrap of weed

So, uhmm... Cheers and blaze!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Ishilove: 2:02am On Apr 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Wtf?!

U prolly thought we just opened that thread for nothing?

We wanted to reduce the rate at which we derail some fine threads that's why we opened a thread where we can do all that derailing

I know you'll want to talk about Dance.ville's derail thread but eh we wanted something different and special for ourselves

And deleting that thread now means we can continue derailing whatever thread that comes our way

I was expecting the mods of romance section would move the thread to the topmost area but instead we got something creepy and crapy, locking and then deleting it later on

Ma'am am disappointed, very disappointed and sorry to disappoint you cuz we'll have to go back to our old pattern "derailing"

I've got a glass of whiskey and a lit wrap of weed

So, uhmm... Cheers and blaze!
That's your prerogative, but note that rule 1 is Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

Derail all you want, just don't complain when you get sanctioned.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by alberto2k(m): 2:11am On Apr 08, 2015
Ishilove:

That's your prerogative, but note that rule 1 is Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

Derail all you want , just don't complain when you get sanctioned.

I'll pretend like I didn't see the bolded

But seriously ishilove you ruined my night!

There're somethings that u need learn to tolerate

You should Loosen up a bit Lady, Life is too short smiley

Anyways, Thanks for talking to me, I appreciate that.

Goodnight and sweet dreams ishilove, Dream about me if u can.

Buenas noches!
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Ishilove: 2:52am On Apr 08, 2015
alberto2k:

I'll pretend like I didn't see the bolded

But seriously ishilove you ruined my night!

There're somethings that u need learn to tolerate

You should Loosen up a bit Lady, Life is too short smiley

Anyways, Thanks for talking to me, I appreciate that.

Goodnight and sweet dreams ishilove, Dream about me if u can.

Buenas noches!
Sorry for ruining your night, but it is what it is.

Goodnight. i'd rather dream of dollars and pound sterlings wink
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:35am On Apr 08, 2015
januzaj:
dem don price house for Surulere
.if dem no catch dem...dem go come nairaland dey yarn dust
dey talk say na dem own lagos
na dem control lagos economy
na only dem dey work
as I see drug
i know wetin go follow
drug trafficking
robbery..
kidnapping
na dem full prisons both home and abroad
NA ONLY YOUR TRIBE WAKA COME HAAAAAAAAA

.I NO MENTION TRIBE OOOO....
.kill dem....kill dem....kill dem
you remind me of mobuch claiming to have bought mancion and exotic cars in lagos, to make matter worst he was even planning to dash me on Yeye cabu cabu benz, na only him go waka come check this post.. I think he is reading this
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by abdul123(m): 4:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Ibos again hahhaha... Bad tribe
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Fabdedon(m): 4:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Ishilove:

for you mind nah action woman.. You collect our joy think say la ur right..
Ok nah.. Any thing wea appen next la u cause am oo..sad
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by alberto2k(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2015
Ishilove:

Please bring back some into reality, I'd love to have a fair share from it as compensation.

Goodmorning! Have a blessed day ishilove!
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by miketayo(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2015
kajsa:

U don't know ur history, lagos initially belonged 2 d edo tribe wen dey made trade wif d whites. *mtchew* claiming lagos 4 yoruba.... angry shocked

the edo`s defeated the yorubas in a war, Yorubas were d sole owners initially
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by omonnakoda: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
miketayo:

the edo`s defeated the yorubas in a war, Yorubas were d sole owners initially
That is an assumption or speculation without evidence. Before we can say that we need to define what or who is "YORUBA" Many wh identify themselves as Yoruba did not do so 100 years ago.We need to distinguish between lingua franca and ethnicity. Much of the North speak Hausa but that does not make them Hausa. However many minority languages become extinct and subsumed under the dominant MAJORITY and the history is airbrushed.Suddenly everyone is Omo Oduduwa. The reality is much different from this. You also assume that there is a separateness of Edos from "Yorubas" this is speculation.
I read somewhere that up to 50% of kids are raised by men who are not their biological fathers quite oblivious to the truth. Great "Nations" come about by taking the "children" of others and deleting their history completely
and then feeding them a new narrative. That is how usurpers and thieves establish a new dynasty of kings. It is now unthinkable NOT to be from Ife,NOT to be Omo Oduduwa. Just like in the Middle East every one wants to be a descendant of Abraham.
In Hausa land the Emirs are Fulani and the people are Hausa. This is virtually the same in many places where they have kings who need to have some claim to being "superior" or divine. Some Yorubas have claimed their original kings came from Mecca maybe the should replace that with Benin
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Billygee2u: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2015
januzaj:
na only dem dey work
as I see drug
i know wetin go follow
drug trafficking
robbery..
kidnapping

one slowpoke is here
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Teeboy22(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2015
....eeyah
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by stwazobia: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Frustration and poverty is never enough excuse for crime no matter how small [the crime is]. And to think he's not even remorseful about his acts, speaks volume. He should even be grateful to God that he was caught in Nigeria before he could get to Doha; because those Arabs would have given him a thorough execution. Their laws are clear on that. As for the woman, well, it's quite a shame! There are many things she could have done to earn money to take care of her kids, no matter how small. I still thank God she was caught in Nigeria, at least her kids could still get to see her someday. And I equally thank God they were all caught here on the Nigerian shore(s) before they [could] disgrace us further in the eyes of the international community. Shameless people: always causing the Nigerian image more harm than good, and putting the rest of us who are good and responsible citizens in "danger" and disrepute.

Are u sure you are among the good once or because they never caught you with your crime.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by stwazobia: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
januzaj:
na only dem dey work
as I see drug
i know wetin go follow
drug trafficking
robbery..
kidnapping

We know where you are coming from.. see your mouth. you want make everybody come join you for your wheelbarrow work.. enter bush i beg.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Fairgodwin(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
stwazobia:

Are u sure you are among the good once or because they never caught you with your crime.

I don't crime brother, no matter how small. I love to live in peace at all times and enjoy my peace and freedom to the fullest.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by stwazobia: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
dickrider:
[size=13pt] undecided

And some chest beaters will be claiming they own Lagos and they run the economy. They bring shame to Nigerians and currently they are fighting the Yoruba for ownership of Lagos . If this foool had carried the drugs successfully, he would buy land in Lagos one day and start beating his chest about developing and owning Lagos. Bunch of criminals. They populate other peoples region commiting various crimes such as drug traffiking and piracy and at the end of the day they start calling their host who are not commiting crimes cowards. I hope the yorubas stand up to their madness and send them to their erosion ravaged land one day.

I no mention any tribe ooo, no one should quote me with insults undecided[/size]

That tribe you do not want to mention rules da world, they make things happen. they put food on your table because your people are too lazy to hustle.. Bleep you asshole.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by stwazobia: 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
astana1:
IT IS ALWAYS IGBO'S. THEY ARE NIGERIA'S WORST ENEMY.

LAGOS- BELONGS TO THE YOURBA'S

ABUJA- BELONGS TO THE GWARRI'S

IGBO SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THEIR STATEMENTS.

IF THEY TRY THE NONSENSE THEY ARE DOING IN LAGOS, THEY WILL BE ROASTED. grin

Na bad belle dey worry you... Try nonsense with the Igbos make u collect... Bush meat.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by stwazobia: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/i-took-a-risk-was-unlucky-suspected-drug-mule/#sthash.BwXHDup5.dpuf

Such is life. all die na die and life goes on.
Life is all about risk.
Okoye kelvin i gbadu your moral.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos / 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.