Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Gov.akpabio Can Only Escape Jail If He Negotiates With Buhari Says Cleric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.akpabio Can Only Escape Jail If He Negotiates With Buhari Says Cleric (826 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Negotiates $15Billion Oil Deal In India / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed / Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov.akpabio Can Only Escape Jail If He Negotiates With Buhari Says Cleric by Wilson125(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
By Nse Peter

A prophet in a Pentecostal church in Akwa Ibom State has advised Governor Godswill Akpabio to urgently open channels of negotiation with the president-elect, Gen Mohammadu Buhari, if he really wants to avoid going to jail.

“Akpabio is one politician that has grievously sinned against the nation and the people. If he is investigated today of corruption, murder and kidnapping there’s nothing that will help stop him from going to jail. Everybody knows he is culpable, so let us not pretend about this,” Prophet Samuel said in a sermon he preached during Easter Sunday service in his church in Uyo, the capital of Akwa Ibom State.
The cleric advised Akpabio to forfeit his dream of installing Udom Emmanuel as the next Akwa Ibom governor, by allowing the All Progressives Congress to produce a governor while he (Akpabio) could negotiate his way to the senate.
He said, “I want people to take note of this. If your governor continues with his arrogant posture when everybody in Nigeria knows that the game is over for PDP, he will not only fail in placing Udom as the next governor, he will also fail to go to the senate, and will end up in prison.
“I am not a member of any political party. I don’t have any personal problem with Governor Akpabio or PDP. I am only telling people what I hear from God.
http:// thinkakwaibom..com.2015/04/akpabio-can-only-escape-jail-if-he.html?=1
Re: Gov.akpabio Can Only Escape Jail If He Negotiates With Buhari Says Cleric by madridguy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
ok
Re: Gov.akpabio Can Only Escape Jail If He Negotiates With Buhari Says Cleric by Henix(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
In oda words, one can steal n kill today, and then negotiate his or her freedom tomorrow, is that what the said prophet is insinuating? 9ja
Re: Gov.akpabio Can Only Escape Jail If He Negotiates With Buhari Says Cleric by Alonga: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
mr prophet get set u are d one dat is going to jail for scamming ur members not a our best governor.
Re: Gov.akpabio Can Only Escape Jail If He Negotiates With Buhari Says Cleric by hamrad(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
notted
Re: Gov.akpabio Can Only Escape Jail If He Negotiates With Buhari Says Cleric by egift(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
The hunters are now hunting themselves. Mr. Governor now report yourself? Hahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! / n / Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.