Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage (3127 Views)

PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide / Ask A Retired Seductress (or Nympho?) Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:

Actually, these things are common. People are caught in homosexual activities and they are beaten, striped naked and tortured.

IN NIGERIA!!!

People are caught stealing and tire is thrown on their neck and they are set alight.

People coming back from work are arrested by police and put in detention until they pay for "bail".

Girls are harassed by lecturers for sex, otherwise they will add an extra 3 years to their graduation date.

Men in military uniform beat innocent civilians on the streets for not having awe of them.

For all these, NOTHING is done to address it because we have fucktards as leaders.

Now back to the point I made:

Sagamite:
No 4, there is no evidence of homosexuals' lives in Nigeria being abused in a disproportionate manner to the standard of Nigerian law enforcement, so I don't know what safeguarding you are talking about.

It does not make sense to use the lack of law enforcement, because of pure incompetence of law enforcement agencies, as justification for legalisation of something.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44: There is no point making Homosexuality illegal since it won't be practiced in your face in the first place.

There are laws forbidding intimate sex (even heterosexual) and that should be strenghtned. But arguing that it should be illegal is not so cool

When they show affection in public, it is being practiced in your face.

When they marry, it is being practiced in your face.

When they adopt children, it is being practiced in your face.

When they prance around like sickos on Gay Pride day on your streets, it is being practiced in your face.

When they require your business recognise them and their union, it is being practiced in your face.

When they insist on your kids being taught about their deviant lives by including it in the kids curriculum, it is being practiced in your face.

When they are infused in the TV programmes you watch, it is being practiced in your face.

More and more and more I can say to show "it is being practiced in your face".

Homosexuality is not only about what you do in your bedroom, it is a deviant and perverse lifestyle. So it makes sense making it illegal.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

When they show affection in public, it is being practiced in your face.

When they marry, it is being practiced in your face.

When they adopt children, it is being practiced in your face.

When they prance around like sickos on Gay Pride day, it is being practiced in your face.

When they require your business recognise them and their union, it is being practiced in your face.

When they insist on your kids being taught about their deviant lives by including it in their curricullum, it is being practiced in your face.

When they are infused in the TV programmes you watch, it is being practiced in your face.

More and more and more I can say to show "it is being practiced in your face"
Your point being you are against gays and you don't want them to exist right but won't mind if heterosexuals do the same right?

Cool.....
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Your point being you are against gays and you don't want them to exist right but won't mind if heterosexuals do the same right?

Cool.....

My point being homosexuality is deviant.

I am not against homosexuals, I am against homosexual acts. Worse still, its normalisation and celebration.

Don't make my point for me when I am available for you to ask me.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

My point being homosexuality is deviant.

I am not against homosexuals, I am against homosexual acts. Worse still, its normalisation and celebration.

Don't make my point for me when I am available for you to ask me.

So because it is deviant it is wrong? It is also deviant to marry someone your mother's age in certain cultures you know but they learnt to live with it cos at the end, it is their life.

Explain the bolded please
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:

So because it is deviant it is wrong? It is also deviant to marry someone your mother's age in certain cultures you know but they learnt to live with it cos at the end, it is their life.

Explain the bolded please

That is lame.

It is not naturally deviant. Not a basis of comparison in anyway.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

That is lame.

It is not naturally deviant. Not a basis of comparison in anyway.
and homosexualily is naturally deviant?

You still did not explain the bolded
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
25Calibre: In the interest of freedom & equal rights, I'm in support of allowing people choose their sexu*l orientation provided it isn't a problem to anyone, after all there are sick people everywhere.

What I'm not in support of, are attempts to glamourise homosexuality, attempts to destroy the institution of marriage, by allowing gay people marry, & then forcing everyone to accept their marriage as valid, attempts to constrain religious freedoms & beliefs.

In a society where homosexuality is seen as a pariah, it's only logical that public displays of the act is forbidden.

No one can brainwash me into accepting something I don't want to accept, No one !, many Nigerians already have inferior minds, and are easily brainwashed. These people don't think for themselves, or make choices by their own principles/beliefs.

The white man tells them Gay is good, gay is normal, accept it, & they accept it hook line & sinker.

guy you talk sense.not everybody have the stamina to think for them selves.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
and homosexualily is naturally deviant?

You still did not explain the bolded

Yes, it is.

I am not against homosexuals because I don't think people choose to be one.

I am against homosexual acts because it is disgusting and offensive to the senses.

If they do it in their room and I don't know about it, I don't give a shyt!
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Ajibel(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
The issue of same-sex marriage has been over-flogged. Personally i wont endorse or encourage buh i wont discriminate those that practice it by beating or lynching !!
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
The society espcially the aged is to blame for sitting back and letting deviant miscrants overrun todays world,many of whom even still refuse to speak up about.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Ajibel(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
My problem with the whites is that they believe their way of life, culture and etiquettes is the proper way to live. I see this as New-Age colonialism.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
If we stop over flogging this issue we may then be ready to concede our future to this homos my 3 cents
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ajibel: The issue of same-sex marriage has been over-flogged. Personally i wont endorse or encourage buh i wont discriminate those that practice it by beating or lynching !!

the good son: The society espcially the aged is to blame for sitting back and letting deviant miscrants overrun todays world,many of whom even still refuse to speak up about.

It is being INTENTIONALLY over-flogged to brainwash people.

The over-flogging is just Step 1 of the approach devised by a brilliant homosexual, Harvard-grad psychologist.

http://www.cfnews.org/hm-tactics.htm

Step 2 and 3 are the evidence you are seeing here.

Share this on Facebook to limit the brainwash!
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Taught so too cos the power behind the drive is incredible.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

Yes, it is.

I am not against homosexuals because I don't think people choose to be one.

I am against homosexual acts because it is disgusting and offensive to the senses.

If they do it in their room and I don't know about it, I don't give a shyt!
Therein is my point. You should not be bothered if it is not shoved in your face

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite thanks for the tip.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Ajibel(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: If we stop over flogging this issue we may then be ready to concede our future to this homos my 3 cents

If the govt has the intention to pass the law to ban the act, what is delaying them Let them pass the law and get over with. The Nig. Govt i know could delay the bill till 2015 and that's what i mean by an over-flogged issue. I wont attack an homosexual buh at the same time, i would vote in support of the ban. I have lesbians as friends buh i discourage any lady contemplating the act. When i preach to my lez friends and they dont change, i leave them to their fate and keep my friendship, i wont beat or report them. !!
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

The over-flogging is just Step 1 of the approach devised by a brilliant homosexual, Harvard-grad psychologist.

This is laughable bro
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Therein is my point. You should not be bothered if it is not shoved in your face

If they do it in their room, it would not be in my face.

No law can stop you from doing something in private.

So whether it is illegal is virtually irrelevant to those that want to practice homosexuality in private. It is only relevant to those deviants that want to force society to accept it. The sickos that want to parade on the streets like this:

[img]http://worddrum.files./2009/09/w0200806305347982032031.jpg[/img]

We are in a CULTURAL WAR!
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
This is laughable bro

Why is it laughable?
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ajibel:

If the govt has the intention to pass the law to ban the act, what is delaying them Let them pass the law and get over with. The Nig. Govt i know could delay the bill till 2015 and that's what i mean by an over-flogged issue. I wont attack an homosexual buh at the same time, i would vote in support of the ban. I have lesbians as friends buh i discourage any lady contemplating the act. When i preach to my lez friends and they dont change, i leave them to their fate and keep my friendship, i wont beat or report them. !!

I can guarantee you that the US and the West in general are threatening Jonathan in private.

All that needs to happen is for him to sign it. The legislative chambers have already passed it.

I am sure they are threatening his cretinous arsse that if he dares sign it, then he would pay. And I know they will have a good documentation of his corruption to hold him by the balls and probably even bring him down as he is a weak and dumb man with weak political power.

If we had the likes of Buhari or OBJ as President, this would have been signed by now.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

Why is it laughable?
I never put you as one who would believe in conspiracy theories tonguetongue

I can't wait to see your view of the illuminatigringrin
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
I never put you as one who would believe in conspiracy theories tonguetongue

I can't wait to see your view of the illuminatigringrin

What rubbish are you talking about?

Did you read the link?

Someone wrote a BOOK detailing what needs to be done!

All the person said is what has been happening in the last 30 years and you say it is conspiracy theory?

Okay, tell me why you think it is a conspiracy theory.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Illuminatus(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

No 1, majority of homosexuals do want gay marriage to be legalised. Because they are not yet saying it is not proof they don't want it. Given the right atmosphere, they will fight vigorously for it. And they are insidiously planning to create that "right atmosphere. They have already successfully conned their way in doing this in some countries. Such eventuality is what this law is preempting.

No 2, the West IS asking for Nigeria and other countries to follow their path which includes legalisation of homosexual marriage. So you are wrong, somebody is.

No 3, the UK has legalised homosexual marriage or it is in a process of irreversible eventuality.

No 4, there is no evidence of homosexuals' lives in Nigeria being abused in a disproportionate manner to the standard of Nigerian law enforcement, so I don't know what safeguarding you are talking about.
I meant gay people in Nigeria.
The UK hasn't legalized gay marriage.
The West doesn't want us to follow in their footsteps, if so, they would have been advocating for some states to start legalizing same sex marriage which is what is happening the us. They just want African leaders to agree that all men are created equal and one's sexual orientation shouldn't be a crime.
Gay people are stigmatized every day. In fact, if you so much as SEEM EFFEMINATE, people will laugh at you, taunt you for it, judge you for it and act against you for it. I've seen a guy get bashed by a group of guys because they think he's gay. If that isn't stigmatization, what is?
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Ajibel(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
@Sagamite:

Not just Jonathan, the dependence of majority of African leaders on the westerners for Aids, funds and FDI makes the opposition of gay rights difficult for them. They (west) have what they can use as a leverage against our leaders and thats why the african continent need to move their political structure away from the westerners influence. We have a lot to loose if we dont bow to their pressure buh that'd give us a better opportunity to forge a union with better allies (asia n middle east). All these have a political undertone !!
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

What rubbish are you talking about?

Did you read the link?

Someone wrote a BOOK detailing what needs to be done!

All the person said is what has been happening in the last 30 years and you say it is conspiracy theory?

Okay, tell me why you think it is a conspiracy theory.

It is said “The Overhauling of Straight America” has become the “bible” of the homosexual movement, as it presents strategies both to make homosexuals more acceptable, and to demonize opponents of homosexuality. The entire campaign is based not on intellectual arguments, but on emotional manipulation of the public.(Kirk & Madsen later expanded the principles in the article to a 398-page bookAfter the Ball: HowAmericaWill Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90s).
For now, we will focus on their original 1987 article. In order to convey the true spirit of the piece, we will rely as much as possible on direct quotation.

This looks more like a script from an "anti-illumination" site bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Illuminatus(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

People are caught stealing and tire is thrown on their neck and they are set alight.

People coming back from work are arrested by police and put in detention until they pay for "bail".

Girls are harassed by lecturers for sex, otherwise they will add an extra 3 years to their graduation date.

Men in military uniform beat innocent civilians on the streets for not having awe of them.

For all these, NOTHING is done to address it because we have fucktards as leaders.

Now back to the point I made:

It does not make sense to use the lack of law enforcement, because of pure incompetence of law enforcement agencies, as justification for legalisation of something.
Safeguarding in the sense that if someone is attacked for his sexuality, he could go and report it to the law enforcement without being thrown in jail.
Yes, Nigerian's law enforcement doesn't uphold human rights. It is saddening that ordinary Nigerians don't too.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus:
I meant gay people in Nigeria.
The UK hasn't legalized gay marriage.
The West doesn't want us to follow in their footsteps, if so, they would have been advocating for some states to start legalizing same sex marriage which is what is happening the us. They just want African leaders to agree that all men are created equal and one's sexual orientation shouldn't be a crime.

Gay people are stigmatized every day. In fact, if you so much as SEEM EFFEMINATE, people will laugh at you, taunt you for it, judge you for it and act against you for it. I've seen a guy get bashed by a group of guys because they think he's gay. If that isn't stigmatization, what is?

You are chatting absolute rubbish!

I suggest you start forming a habit of reading or listening to the news.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24323593

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047254/David-Cameron-Foreign-aid-cut-anti-gay-countries.html

All men are equal is not the same thing as all acts are equal.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Illuminatus(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

Of course, people will always have some sort bad thing to say about almost everything. If you've googled for Conspiracies in Christianity. There are thousands of sites dedicated to telling people that Christianity is the worse thing that ever happened.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ajibel: @Sagamite:

Not just Jonathan, the dependence of majority of African leaders on the westerners for Aids, funds and FDI makes the opposition of gay rights difficult for them. They (west) have what they can use as a leverage against our leaders and thats why the african continent need to move their political structure away from the westerners influence. We have a lot to loose if we dont bow to their pressure buh that'd give us a better opportunity to forge a union with better allies (asia n middle east). All these have a political undertone !!

And that is why they have all focused their pro-homosexual policies on Africa.

You don't hear them dare say such to Saudi Arabia or Indonesia or even Thailand.

They have less leverage on Nigeria though because we are not as dependent on their aid. What they have on us are our corrupt leaders who stash their loot in the Western countries.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
This looks more like a script from an "anti-illumination" site bro

It "looks" like? You can't prove it or at least argue it?

What part of the 6 steps do you think is a conspiracy theory?

You think the book was never written? You think that is a conspiracy theory?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? / Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy / Which Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.