Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria (4191 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) / Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by thepinkcrystal: 3:08pm On May 28, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Just Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria. See Photos Of Him Arriving Nigeria!
MAY 28, 2015 in Celebrity,News that1960chick.com

President Elect Muhammadu Buhari arrived from The Abuja International Airport early his morning from London where he had been on a private visit.

He rolled through dressed in all black, accompanied by his daughter and his son….And his son is HOT!

His name is Yusuf Buhari and he is the only son of the President to be. He is tall, dark and handsome!

I asked around and I have been told he is not married, so ladies….he is single and just became the most eligible bachelor in Nigeria!

After the jump. See more pictures of him arriving with his father

Where has this Yusuf been hiding?

Image Credit: Bayo Omoboriowo

1 Like

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by youngguchi(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2015
FINE BOBO.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:11pm On May 28, 2015
Baba looks fragile Get well soon baba
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by dulux07(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2015
i kno even see d guy, na d daughter i dey see for d pix, mehn, she is very pretty n well dressed kiss

1 Like

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2015
GOOD FOR HIM.
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by Blakjewelry(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2015
Dude is looking cool

1 Like

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by shina419(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Baba looks fragile
Get well soon baba
oloriburuku omo ale

12 Likes

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Baba looks fragile Get well soon baba
How's rehab? Get well soon.

8 Likes

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:18pm On May 28, 2015
shina419:
oloriburuku omo ale
U can as well tell dat to dat "p I g" dat gave birth to u
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:20pm On May 28, 2015
shina419:
oloriburuku omo ale
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:20pm On May 28, 2015
shina419:
oloriburuku omo ale
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by nedu2000(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2015
See as sai baba pikin dey carry him own load,u'll know he's not one for excuses unlike.....

9 Likes

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by dregmaster: 3:24pm On May 28, 2015
Don't be too sure, he fit don get pikin wife for village, according to custom.

Prop for sale/lease/rent:
https://www.nairaland.com/1941142/
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by shina419(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

I won't descend so low to your level bcose u lack proper home training lunatic omoale

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by cocokiller1(f): 4:28pm On May 28, 2015
hehehe
sorry girls!!! he has a fiancee
go cast ur lucks sumwhr

1 Like

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by iamrealdeji(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2015
Not as handsome as his father,is he a boxer? Yusuff,don't turn to Abacha's son if you want us to like you o,we just care because your father is a nice man,dont drag his name into mud by doing what most President's sons do,be a good guy,help fellow guys if you're capable of helping

1 Like

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by efilefun(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2015
compare and contrast (GMB and GEJ pikin)

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by Akshow: 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Not as handsome as his father,is he a boxer? Yusuff,don't turn to Abacha's son if you want us to like you o,we just care because your father is a nice man,dont drag his name into mud by doing what most President's sons do,be a good guy,help fellow guys if you're capable of helping

u magnify it by 100 and expect his face to be smooth and not bloated?
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by iamrealdeji(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2015
Akshow:

u magnify it by 100 and expect his face to be smooth and not bloated?
yeah,I magnified it cos I wasn't seeing his face,of course he's hands',i was just making him realize he shouldn't turn to those spoiled president's sons that everyone bow down for
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by Akshow: 5:31pm On May 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
yeah,I magnified it cos I wasn't seeing his face,of course he's hands',i was just making him realize he shouldn't turn to those spoiled president's sons that everyone bow down for
kk
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by kolamilan(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2015
[size=28pt]CHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII THE HAUSAS ARE BACK angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by estacyresource: 6:09pm On May 28, 2015

1 Share

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
I smell fp
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 28, 2015
Nigerians did not vote Buhari to see his children. We want RESULT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by Dollyak(f): 6:26pm On May 28, 2015
He needs to buck up.
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by donphilopus: 6:38pm On May 28, 2015
barcanista:
Nigerians did not vote Buhari to see his children. We want RESULT!

Pls, you have no moral right to tell us what Nigerians want from Buhari because you didn't vote (for) him. BTW, prior to the Election, were you not among those who were admiring Zahra Buhari? Why didn't you say we weren't campaigning for his daughter then, so we shouldn't admire her? Are you saying this because you've left APC's Camp? Is that not hypocrisy?!

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Pls, you have no moral right to tell us what Nigerians want from Buhari because you didn't vote (for) him. BTW, prior to the Election, were you not among those who were admiring Zahra Buhari? Why didn't you say we weren't campaigning for his daughter then, so we shouldn't admire her? Are you saying this because you've left APC's Camp? Is that not hypocrisy?!
Buhari is NOT the President of those that elected him, He is the PRESIDENT of NIGERIA. Campaign is over, it is time for serious business. The Business of governance is a very serious business. It is not a place for celebrity photo-ops
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by olawoyin4u(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2015
Nominate &Win New Samsung Galaxy S6.

Instructions
Step 1:Click on the link

Step 2:Click Authenticate to nominate

Step 3:Click Authenticate again

Step 4:Click OK.

Step 5:You may be ask to log in your Facebook. Ensure compliance.

Step 6:Click on Nominate Olawoyin

Step 7:Click on Request Nomination from your friends.

N.b.You can only request nomination after you nominate. Wishing you good luck as you smile home with new Samsung Galaxy s6 edge.

Click this link to proceed http:///JYodbJ

1 Like

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 28, 2015

Fine money man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by gen2briz(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2015
Hummm
Re: Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2015
efilefun:
compare and contrast (GMB and GEJ pikin)

What is there to compare? Are they age mates or u blind ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. / Welcome To 21st Century Where Women Are Pantless; Presidents Are Restless!! See / I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.