Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga (53408 Views)

The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga / One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
aaaah! This foto don tey na. This foto hit d front page during d presidential election na. Op, u̶̲̥̅̊ dey lie!
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
damola311:

Did u read the article?
Wic article? Do u nid a soothsayer to tel u Fayose is d one behind d killing? U lost federal power already. More grief to come to ur pdp camp very soon.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by didactic70: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Since apc won the presidential ticket,they expect everyone to toe their path willy-nilly.They should remember that not all nigerians can be owed into accepting their supposed change.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by emamos: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
madridguy:
It is very pathetic that some young guys allow our selfish politician to use them as a toolz to achive their political aim. How can a young charming guy fell for their trap. I don't know if you are for the sitting governor or the Lawmaker but the point is that you fell for their trap and your lives was trade for it..

My question now is that, where are Fayose handsome boys? or how many APC lawmaker came with any of their family member....

Rest In Peace bro and I hope this will serve as a warning signal for young guys posing as ERUKU to all these rogue " Politician ".

just like dis ur nonpartisan comments,d gov n law makers family members may be in another peaceful country enjoyin demself but killn 1 anoda 4 people dat dnt n wil neva care 4 dem,word s enough 4 a wise.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Search
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by ademega(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
richidinho:

OK...I pray the killings will start from your family house wherever it is located
I wish you what you wish me
And wish your family what you wish me
I wish your entire house hold what you wish me
I wrote what fayose is capable of doing going by what he did in his first tenure . I know his ways very well . is either you Dont know him or you are one of his area boys

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by jomoh: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Codedrock:

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST KIND OF SILLY WHEN IT COMES TO JUDGING OTHERS WITH NO PROOF.
THERE WAS A REPORT FROM AN EYE WITNESS SOURCE TO LINDA IKEJI BLOG ABOUT HOW THE UNFORTUNATE EVENT HAPPEND AND SOME MUMU IDIOTS KEPT ON ABUSING THE O.P SHOUTING "FAYOSE IS A KILLER" ISN'T THAT VERY LAME? RESPONDING LIKE THEY WITNESSED THE WHOLE ISSUE WHILE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THE SITUATION OF THINGS OVER HERE.. EVERY TOPIC SHOULDN'T BE TURNED TO A POLITICAL FIGHT ON THIS FORUM...

I THINK THESE SENSELESS USERS SHOULD JUST GET A MOTHERFUCKING LIFE.

So you expect us to believe that the law makers that were going to the State House of assembly (their constitutional office) just decided to open fire on innocent citizens that were just minding their business, just because someone claim to be an eye witness on LINDAIKEJI.

Is it a must you force your stupidity on us. You need to get your brain examined.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mrslimblack:
Crap, so because he supported the president, they now wants to rmove him. Pls tell me one offence that this man committed (he was in the camp of the out going president)?, like that's now an offence in our constitution. Apc still same as pdp
Are u bli.nd? 7 greater than 19, right? He has bitten mor dan he cn chew.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by jude33084(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
hero31x:
Here's a report I received from the Special Assistant on new media to Gov. Fayose, Lere Olayinka, on the fracas that happened in Ekiti state this morning following APC lawmakers planned sitting to impeach Governor Fayose. Unfortunately one person has lost his life. Read below...
Here is the corpse of Modupe Olaiya,  [s]killed at Efon-Alaaye today by rampaging APC Lawmakers led by Dr Adewale Omirin. Thugs and armed policemen in the lawmakers bus opened fire at the people at Efon-Alaaye junction on their way to Ado-Ekiti today.[/s][b][/b]
The lawmakers were coming to Ado-Ekiti from Osogbo, State to carry out their evil plot to impeach Governor Ayodele Fayose. (Photo after the cut is graphic)
Sources at the scene said a member of House, Hon Gabriel Ogundele fired the shot that killed Modupe Olaiya.

The lawmakers convoy was blocked by angry youths and Soldiers at Ita-Awure before they were ordered to return to Osogbo.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/graphic-pics-one-shot-dead-this-morning.html?m=1

Heheheh Try again bro, this story is watery cheesy

RIP to the dead.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by rema007(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
why can't you stand alone,are you politician?
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Menace2Society(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
CR77:
APC Lawmakers the problem of Ekiti state

RIP 2 d dead
Wetin concern u Ibo girl about this?
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by richidinho(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
ademega:

I wish you what you wish me
And wish your family what you wish me
I wish your entire house hold what you wish me
I wrote what fayose is capable of doing going by what he did in his first tenure . I know his ways very well . is either you Dont know him or you are one of his area boys

why not pray to avert it

with prayers we were able to disappoint the Americans who already had their aeroplane positioned in Ghana to evacuate their citizens from Nigeria because of fear of post election violence
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by allbright(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
The OP deserve a ban, too much lies in his report. Mind you the plot to impeach Fayose is not evil, Fayose himself is evil the earlier they get rid of him the better and they should also impeach his senseless deputy for all I care.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by ollyruffy: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose has killed again.

Ekiti lawmakers should be fast with this impeachment before he finishes all ekiti people.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by damola311: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Toktee:
like and love is nt the same thing,nd by the way,do i look like gay to you,abi u d mad?
Ehya, my post was meant to be a joke... Dunno u will take it personal and use the word mad. Anyway, I'm not in to abusing. Have fun!!!
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by hero31x(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
igbsam:
OP is a bloody liar.

we all know the truth about who is setting ekiti state on fire

You are entitle to you opinion
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by hush15: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose Fayose Fayose how many times did l call you.A proverb says okuko nti ike na anu ihe na ite ofe meaning the stubborn chicken becomes humble in a pot of soup.lf the ear refuses to hear once the head is cut off it goes with it.

Fayose calm down and take serious time if you kill everybody to spite your enemies who will you govern.

What are you saying? Fayose killed this guy to use as propaganda against APC!!! Interesting you your own propaganda sef won't work.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by ExcessKJ(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Blastfinito:
The day u stop reasonin wit ur anus is d day ur lif wil change 4 beta. Ur thugs ar blokin assembly complex to prevent lawful engagement of d lawmakers. Wot do u expect? U wont taste of d good of d beta nigeria cos u dnt want a beta nigeria.
. Anyway, am not the kind that abuse others on social media because that is such a person opinion but i would rather suggest that you can quote me without insulting my personality,..LONG LIVE THE CHANGE INDEED. Welcome
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by ibisko04: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose ti soko sile agbon, odi dandan Ki orija oyin. Fayose has taken up a battle with the honey bee.
No retreat no surrender , Fayose must go.
My advise to all in Ekiti is to allow the assembly and the judiciary perform their duties.
Anyone that allows him/her self to be used in this imbroglio as canon folder will have himself/herself to blame. That is if the person is alive to tell the story.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by BlackHuman(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ever since Ekiti people were unfortunate enough to.hav replaced a sensible APC governor with a PDP thug as governor.....All semblance of development and progress has stopped since last year....Now it's Only violence, and insucurity. they made a huge mistake.....
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by babadem2much(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
adaweezy post=The op Is a liar

The op is a PdP sypathizer or rather Fayose's family. I just guess oo
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by frank442: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
ExcessKJ:
Thank You. Nobody said they shouldn't come to exercise their duty. Bro, this matter on ground is due to the selfish interest of APC goons especially Omirin to become Acting governor at 'any' cost. Since Fayose has been sworn in, the lawmakers never dance to his beat. He sent political appointee names which APC members rejected, approval of budget, they said no. Though, am aware of how the mighty 7 impeach Omirin as speaker which he later proceed to court to challenge his removal, the case is still pending in court till this evening. All of a sudden because APC won Presidential election they re-surface and start planning impeachment moves heavily. I want you to know that if Buhari emergence as President as now become a threat to his non-party faithful governor, am sorry then there is a breach of Democracy. Please, am not a PDP member at all but LET'S LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE. We voted for him massively in Ekiti, he is the one we want not any By force by fire CHANGE. (pls am subject to objection) Outgoing President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, has told the embattled Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state to resign now or face the inevitable option of impeachment by the 19 lawmakers of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Jonathan was said to have told Fayose that the time of impunity in Nigeria is over and that he (Jonathan) is committed to the rule of law. “As you can see, I am already packing my personal belongings out of the Villa, back to my Village, I cannot influence any process, we must allow the law to run its full course, we cannot continue to disrupt due process, that is not good for the country.”

According to a source, Fayose (and the Ondo state Governor, Olusegun MImiko) were deliberately absent at the post election meeting held with Jonathan in Aso Rock because of the dismal performance of the PDP in the South West despite the last-minute huge investment and the promises that the zone will be delivered to the party.

The 19 All Progressives Congress lawmakers in the Ekiti State House of Assembly have begun moves that may lead to impeachment proceedings against Governor Ayodele Fayose.

The factional Speaker of the Ekiti state House of Assembly, Dr Adewale Omirin, had last week,forwarded a notice of gross misconduct to the governor, a copy of the notice was also sent to his deputy, Dr. Olusola Eleka.

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by annexes: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
ZUBY77:

You should relinquish this Ozoigbondu name.
I have received mails from people asking if I use this handle...

Name your price and send me the password immediately.

Mad man! I guess you're on that JD again.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by patlyrx: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
CR77:
APC Lawmakers the problem of Ekiti state

RIP 2 d dead

Why has the APC lawmakers springed up now just to cause trouble. Are they afraid they will loss election.
Why does this APC want everything of their own by fire by force.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by patlyrx: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
ollyruffy:
Fayose has killed again.

Ekiti lawmakers should be fast with this impeachment before he finishes all ekiti people.

Why, because he abused Buhari or because he is a PDP member.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by sophtaf(f): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
themodernman:

He must still be smarting from the thorough beatings he got this morning"hehe!
grin
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by gebest: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lanretoye:
MUMU!!!,everybody knows that it is Fayose that deploys policemen and thugs in the state so why are you making your write up sound like APC lawmakers did.
GOD bless u
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by DaBullIT(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=28pt]How can you juggle with fire and not expect to be burnt ?

How can you collect bags of rice and expect to have peace in Ekiti ?

Is it APC lawmakers that disrupted and tortured a Judge in an Ekiti Federal court ?

UNA EYES NEVER CLEAR, I HOPE SAY RICE STILL REMAIN
[/size]

patlyrx:

Why, because he abused Buhari or because he is a PDP member.
BOTH , and he always includes death, kill, murder, short life in all his campaigns against buhari
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Dav24(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is not what the people wanted.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Dav24(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
I am not in support of blood shed in Ekiti.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by NONI15: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
law makers indeed,
shocked sad angry cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by spenca: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
hero31x:
Here's a report I received from the Special Assistant on new media to Gov. Fayose, Lere Olayinka, on the fracas that happened in Ekiti state this morning following APC lawmakers planned sitting to impeach Governor Fayose. Unfortunately one person has lost his life. Read below...
Here is the corpse of Modupe Olaiya,  killed at Efon-Alaaye today by rampaging APC Lawmakers led by Dr Adewale Omirin. Thugs and armed policemen in the lawmakers bus opened fire at the people at Efon-Alaaye junction on their way to Ado-Ekiti today.
The lawmakers were coming to Ado-Ekiti from Osogbo, State to carry out their evil plot to impeach Governor Ayodele Fayose. (Photo after the cut is graphic)
Sources at the scene said a member of House, Hon Gabriel Ogundele fired the shot that killed Modupe Olaiya.

The lawmakers convoy was blocked by angry youths and Soldiers at Ita-Awure before they were ordered to return to Osogbo.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/graphic-pics-one-shot-dead-this-morning.html?m=1

GEJ call this man to order else we would soon have a state of emergency in that state n he would become irrelevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.