Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga (53407 Views)

The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga / One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by NONI15: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
nigeria problem is from our law makers
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Caseless: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
CR77:
APC Lawmakers the problem of Ekiti state

RIP 2 d dead
tit, how market?
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Larow(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Codedrock:

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST KIND OF SILLY WHEN IT COMES TO JUDGING OTHERS WITH NO PROOF.
THERE WAS A REPORT FROM AN EYE WITNESS SOURCE TO LINDA IKEJI BLOG ABOUT HOW THE UNFORTUNATE EVENT HAPPEND AND SOME MUMU IDIOTS KEPT ON ABUSING THE O.P SHOUTING "FAYOSE IS A KILLER" ISN'T THAT VERY LAME? RESPONDING LIKE THEY WITNESSED THE WHOLE ISSUE WHILE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THE SITUATION OF THINGS OVER HERE.. EVERY TOPIC SHOULDN'T BE TURNED TO A POLITICAL FIGHT ON THIS FORUM...

I THINK THESE SENSELESS USERS SHOULD JUST GET A MOTHERFUCKING LIFE.
u are not a fool, u are a foooooooooooool. Eye withness korr, yansh withness ni! U probably must have been observing nigerian politics 4rm burundi, Apoda!!!!
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by ZUBY77(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Why should i reliquenish my ozo name to you

Well, Ozo add something else behind your Ozo.. Ozoigbondu is occupied.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by eagleeyez: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
EggovinMma:
Lies! Everybody knows fayose is a murderer.

I just want that man to go through all the pain he put ekiti people through.

Such a wicked selfish man, very wicked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by diamondboa(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose Fayose Fayose how many times did l call you.A proverb says okuko nti ike na anu ihe na ite ofe meaning the stubborn chicken becomes humble in a pot of soup.lf the ear refuses to hear once the head is cut off it goes with it.

Fayose calm down and take serious time if you kill everybody to spite your enemies who will you govern.

Bros use your eyes to read the above quote well.The man was shot by APC honourable.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by bajosky: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
FAYOSE is going nowhere let the lawmakers drop their selfish motive and legislate for the well being of the people they promised to serve.

or else shaggy = blood go flow
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by texalux(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2015
If d lawmakers have armed policemen with dem & thurg lke dis ediot writer claim y would d lawmaker himself carry gun & shoot? Stop lieing to us we ekiti people knew fayose weller he is a great lier dis one will sound like a warnin to u all thurg in ekiti fayose is only hirerin u to kill jux to find sypaty frm people, lookin at d corps u will no dat he is a complete thurg mumu people fightin 4 ediot governor!
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Youngtekkey(m): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Ayodele Fayose biting more than he can chew
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by hero31x(m): 5:42am On Apr 08, 2015
texalux:
If d lawmakers have armed policemen with dem & thurg lke dis ediot writer claim y would d lawmaker himself carry gun & shoot? Stop lieing to us we ekiti people knew fayose weller he is a great lier dis one will sound like a warnin to u all thurg in ekiti fayose is only hirerin u to kill jux to find sypaty frm people, lookin at d corps u will no dat he is a complete thurg mumu people fightin 4 ediot governor!

You are entitle to your opinion
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by hero31x(m): 5:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Larow:
u are not a fool, u are a foooooooooooool. Eye withness korr, yansh withness ni! U probably must have been observing nigerian politics 4rm burundi, Apoda!!!!

You are entitle your opinion
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 08, 2015
eagleeyez:

I know. Ekiti folks here in Abuja talks very bitter about him.He plays very dirrty politics.Very very very dirrty politics.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by XBLadez: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2015
damola311:

Wetin happen bro?
The way u asked the question
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Aminu2805: 7:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Fayose my friend, if d people say they don't need u any more pls go to allow peace rain in d state. Take uncle Joe foot step
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by kingvicking(m): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2015
Lautechgossip:
Dats bad.. RIP

Fayose using thugs in when in and out of Government since the 1st century... Ekiti in Curfew mode

I rep scholars360.com

Why pronounce what u know nofin about with outermost confidence like say u dey there.
Fayose might be a strong headed man, but sometimes, things are not always as the appear to be.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by saintol(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2015
PROPAGANDA!
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by sheyflixy1(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Toktee:
don't mind the ediot,he even said that it was the shot fired by the lawmaker that killed someone,what a bloody liar.
arE u in Ekiti?
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by sheyflixy1(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2015
eagleeyez:

mumu tongue I think u shuld shut ur mouth
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by sheyflixy1(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2015
phrankphum:

@Op, what a report! Y don't u desist from false news. No one was shot dead pls. I'm resident in Ekiti. It has only been protests and road barricades at all entrances leading to the state. The op was so unfair to have even mentioned the name of the honourable member representing Efon as the one who fired the gun. More so, common sense shd tell you dat dat guy couldn't have been killed today and wool would be immediately put on his nostrils and mouth. Next time u are reporting news, don't report news dat will cause God's wrath on you pls and mind the way you confuse ppl especially those who do not have means of confirming if ur rumour is true or not.
where are u in Ekiti?
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by gannod(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
ExcessKJ:
Thank You. Nobody said they shouldn't come to exercise their duty. Bro, this matter on ground is due to the selfish interest of APC goons especially Omirin to become Acting governor at 'any' cost. Since Fayose has been sworn in, the lawmakers never dance to his beat. He sent political appointee names which APC members rejected, approval of budget, they said no. Though, am aware of how the mighty 7 impeach Omirin as speaker which he later proceed to court to challenge his removal, the case is still pending in court till this evening. All of a sudden because APC won Presidential election they re-surface and start planning impeachment moves heavily. I want you to know that if Buhari emergence as President as now become a threat to his non-party faithful governor, am sorry then there is a breach of Democracy. Please, am not a PDP member at all but LET'S LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE. We voted for him massively in Ekiti, he is the one we want not any By force by fire CHANGE. (pls am subject to objection) Thanks

I am also from Ekiti. We voted for Fayose,so APC should just let him be. Regardless of the lies being spread about him,we love him. Besides,four years is a short time,if he doesn't perform,we will vote him out. Why is it that any time APC loses,they'd never accept defeat? We will still demonstrate our love for Fayose on Saturday by voting massively for pdp in the house of assembly elections. We are tired of APC in Ekiti and that is our stance.

Most of these people calling Fayemi(an APC governor) a saint need to come to Ekiti to do their findings on what he did in his four years in charge. His policies were anti masses,he left the state treasury in a mess.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Lanretoye(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Codedrock:

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST KIND OF SILLY WHEN IT COMES TO JUDGING OTHERS WITH NO PROOF.
THERE WAS A REPORT FROM AN EYE WITNESS SOURCE TO LINDA IKEJI BLOG ABOUT HOW THE UNFORTUNATE EVENT HAPPEND AND SOME MUMU IDIOTS KEPT ON ABUSING THE O.P SHOUTING "FAYOSE IS A KILLER" ISN'T THAT VERY LAME? RESPONDING LIKE THEY WITNESSED THE WHOLE ISSUE WHILE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THE SITUATION OF THINGS OVER HERE.. EVERY TOPIC SHOULDN'T BE TURNED TO A POLITICAL FIGHT ON THIS FORUM...

I THINK THESE SENSELESS USERS SHOULD JUST GET A MOTHERFUCKING LIFE.

If you are not the eyewitness source to linda ikeji, obviously you dont have a life.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Collins030: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is a very imature act
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by eagleeyez: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
sheyflixy1:
mumu tongue I think u shuld shut ur mouth

Abi? Thank you jare.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Lanretoye(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Lanretoye(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
zonax:

Can you just take the news and stop being politically biased.
A life had been lost and you are still talking partisan politics, that guy is somebody's husband and son. It could happen to you.
Just condemn the act of violence irrespective of whom the cause is.

It may happen to you but it will never happen to me...
Who is playing any form of politics here,if the op is not playing partisan then he shouldn't have mentioned any party in his write up. That alone is capable of wrecking more havoc.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by ExcessKJ(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Aminu2805:
Fayose my friend, if d people say they don't need u any more pls go to allow peace rain in d state. Take uncle Joe foot step
...BROS, I HAIL O. This is change indeed. FAYOSE was voted in as governor with 204,000+ votes and you said we should obey just 19 fellows that could not even win re-election in their domain. Change by force by fire. Long live APC
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by patlyrx: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=28pt]How can you juggle with fire and not expect to be burnt ?

How can you collect bags of rice and expect to have peace in Ekiti ?

Is it APC lawmakers that disrupted and tortured a Judge in an Ekiti Federal court ?

UNA EYES NEVER CLEAR, I HOPE SAY RICE STILL REMAIN
[/size]

BOTH , and he always includes death, kill, murder, short life in all his campaigns against buhari

What about APC calling GEJ clueless, corrupt, I even know when he was said to be in hospital in UK.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by zonax(m): 6:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Lanretoye:

It may happen to you but it will never happen to me...
Who is playing any form of politics here,if the op is not playing partisan then he shouldn't have mentioned any party in his write up. That alone is capable of wrecking more havoc.

Fool. Can't you see its already happening to you and your entire generation.
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.