Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,959 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life (973 Views)

Just Curious>>>>>>who Comes First In A Man's Life? / Pic: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? / Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by irenereky: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2009
Do i worth, I mean I am Not bad at all cry
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by MissyB1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2009
No man can make you second without
your consent.
Strive to be first instead of assisting some other gurl.
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by follypimpi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2009
@ Missy B

God bless u for that response,i always tell all these girls dem chasing after my mates dem who are fortunately married,sum girls jst dont knw they enuff.

@Poster

Devil smiled
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by spikedcylinder: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2009
What does this "devil smiled" thing mean?
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by johnnygan(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2009
irenereky:

@poster i really feel sorry for you,
maybe you just a little unlucky, did i say maybe, you were unlucky, just be calm and wait for your luck to come by

Missy B:

No man can make you second without
your consent.
Strive to be first instead of assisting some other gurl.

Do you know what you are saying at all, would your man ask you for permission before he could date other girls?
on that note, i drop

spikedcylinder:

what do u think it means?
Figure that out
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by chikito1(f): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2009
I think you should take the walk.

The guy is eating and having his cake.

Has a relationship that he keeps and has you in the dark.

You have all to loose. angry
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by spikedcylinder: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2009
johnnygan:

what do u think it means?
Figure that out

Err, thanks but I'd wait for follypimpi to answer. smiley
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by MrCrackles(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2009
irenereky:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh dear!!!
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by scottN(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2009
irenereky:

2 things 4 u

1. The single good ones r becoming harder 2 come across these days.
2. U've decided to play 2nd fiddle and ur wits can't keep up with the competition
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by Pepeye(f): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2009
The ball is actually in your court, u decide who u really want to be

second best or the Best!
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by Epi: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2009
irenereky:

"A Woman's worth is worth more than the world will ever know. And as long as you know, trust, and believe this.then so shall we. dc

Look in the mirror tonight and ask yourself "what's my worth"

One love
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by cvibe: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2009
You've got to stop letting yourself go for the wrong kinda man.
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by MissyB1(m): 12:35am On Jan 27, 2009
johnnygan:

Do you know what you are saying at all,
Unlike alotta 'em on Nland which may include you . . .
I think before I post and if I'm to answer your ques . . .then that translates to Yes.
johnnygan:

would your man ask you for permission before he could date other girls?
Whatever stops her legs from kicking his
balls and walking out the minute she realises he's cheating??
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by kaypumpin2(m): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2009
irenereky:

Oh my days!

spikedcylinder:

It is the opposite of Jesus' wept! grin cool
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by Sapphic: 1:35am On Jan 27, 2009
irenereky:

What are you trying to ask? Is it "Am I Worthy" or "Am I Worth it" or what? Your entire thread consists of 2 incomplete sentences, one in the title which is grammatically incorrect and the second which couches your question, makes no sense. undecided

Be that as it may, You are only second in the guy's life because that has been your choice. I doubt he put a bullet to your head to be with him. If you believe you deserve better, WALK AWAY.
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by Sissy3(f): 1:41am On Jan 27, 2009
Sapphic:

What are you trying to ask? Is it "Am I Worthy" or "Am I Worth it" or what? Your entire thread consists of 2 incomplete sentences, one in the title which is grammatically incorrect and the second which couches your question, makes no sense. undecided

Be that as it may, You are only second in the guy's life because that has been your choice. I doubt he put a bullet to your head to be with him. If you believe you deserve better, WALK AWAY.

i second that tongue

me sef culdnt understood stand wat the poster meaning t embarassed embarassed
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2009
The heading is good enough clue to what poster is talking about

@Poster
Fault might be from you.
How do you see yourself? Unworthy or inferior?
Aim for only the best and never see yourself as second best.
All the best
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by ariblaze(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2009
chikito1:

I think you should take the walk.

The guy is eating and having his cake.

Has a relationship that he keeps and has you in the dark.

You have all to loose. angry

utter bullocks i say

why are women quick to absolve themselves

did she say the guy was keeping her in the dark?

she second best more because she chooses to
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by Gabry(f): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2009
sigh. . . .  sad Eya pele ooo Poster. . . but like 2nd as in? U mean he is married or wetin? or he love his motha or football more than you? I nosabi ooo. . . Explanation abeg embarassed
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by spikedcylinder: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

sigh. . . .  sad Eya pele ooo Poster. . . but like 2nd as in? U mean he is married or wetin? or he love his motha or football more than you? I nosabi ooo. . . Explanation abeg embarassed

LOL!

Poster, please answer these questions.
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by spikedcylinder: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2009
It is the opposite of Jesus' wept!

Oh I see, thanks. smiley
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by irenereky: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2009
sapphic

Why not contribute or find some doing
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by irenereky: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2009
sapphic

Why not contribute or find sometin doing
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by bluespice(f): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2009
wow, ur so wise as to know she didnt post
but too dumb to know what to do after playing 2nd fiddle
good job
wow! are u wise
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by spikedcylinder: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2009
irenereky:

sapphic

Nawa o. Is it possible for you to answer the questions that have been asked on this thread eh Mrs 2nd fiddle?
Re: I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life by Sapphic: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2009
irenereky:

sapphic

If you cannot see any "contribution" in my lucid and articulate post which not only asked a valid question and raised good points, BUT ALSO provided advice, it is not hard to understand why you find yourself in your current quagmire. undecided embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Y Do Many Nigerian Ladies Hav Inferiority Complex / How To Leave A Positive/lasting 1st Impression. / Do You Excercise To Increase Your Physical Attractiveness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.