Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) (3755 Views)

11 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Toothpaste By Vasaratti / Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student / An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by iamceejay(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
@Op, Who was/is your English teacher?
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Psalmwise(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mrs ilori do you know her...shez a linguist
iamceejay:
@Op, Who was/is your English teacher?
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
owu ite thins... currently doing that thin!
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nearly all my toothpaste go through this stage gringrin
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Mcowubaba: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
I don't use Colgate
I use macleans or Oral B...I have done it with them sha...
*Big boys be like I only use Sensodyne*cheesy
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Psalmwise(m): 12:16am On Apr 08, 2015
see as we al,dey pure no forming involved

we all must finish wat we use our money to buy
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Maximus17(m): 5:16am On Apr 08, 2015
Na normal thing, we need to get the 99.9& of our money spent on it
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by sevantex(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Shuoo!...,dis na sure tin naa...,we dy use d money finish comot d toothpaste. There shall be no loss! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gain Admission Into IUMA Internation University Of Management And Administration / Join UNIBEN ASPIRANTS 2019/2020 Official Whatsapp Group / BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.