Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC (29011 Views)

Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina / You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari / Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by milestonejnr(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
APC has finally responded to Oba Akinolu's threats to Igbos. The party on Twitter this afternoon condemnrd the comments made by the Oba of Lagos to Igbos on Sunday April 5th.

http://www.gistalive.com/2015/04/the-oba-of-lagos-does-not-speak-for-us.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nokiae5: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba see ur lyf dem dey deny u

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by aderonila18: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Guys listen to this audio before you decide. Clearly there is more to this than we've been told The Igbo leaders need to come out and say the truth about that meeting. Listen to the audion of the response of the Igbo leaders to Oba and you will know that sounds like friends joking around . This is after Obas comments, obvious this is some sort if swearing between leaders who had a pact

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/eze-ndi-igbo-response-mp3

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by ibedun: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=20pt]FAKE!!! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by CR77(f): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chai Oba see ur life ur APC members don deny you tongue tongue

All i know be say Oba na APC member him be

Jimi Agbaje the best candidate

44 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Blackchampion(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why re d denying 1 of dia spokespersons na @ Oba

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by paulolee(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
wrubbish.... fake Twitter handle cloned by a jobless apc fella
d Oba did not made dose childish utterances via Twitter
if apc wana win bk my vote n d votes of some non-yoruba Peps.... dea shud do d needful by asking d Oba to apologize publicly or suspend d Oba.... If not.....
d government election go shock una as e take do gej n I pray dt ur fashola n oda apc tugs folo d example of GEJ n accept defeat..

10 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by 2sureguy1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chai.............see condemnation............Oba go & die in lagoon.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by igbsam(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
If only some people will use their head to see what's being said here.

Their hatred has beclouded their sense of reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by madridguy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
The Oba should just swallow his pride and apologize....Elder Erubebe fuvk up and he apologize, let the man do the same for peace to reign...

Long life Oba Of Lagos.

Vote APC
Vote Ambode

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Badgers14: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
I hope Ambode wins, and am a staunch APC supporter, check my posts.
Oba of Lagos was out of line in by issuing the said threat, if he thinks he is the god of the land, while would INEC waste money for elections, he should kukuma install Ambode as the governor of Lagos without election.
Oba of Lagos should be made to undertand this is 21st century not a 18th century, now we have a democratic process to choose who the leader is.
By the way, I thought Obas do not campaign for a candidate (correct me if am wrong).

In as much as i want Ambode to win, Oba was out of line, as a leader, you bring your subjects together not break them away, whether you like it or not, Igbos should be grateful to Lagos and Lagos should be grateful to Igbos- thats symbiosis.

Also dont forget, some Yorubas do not want Ambode to be the next governor, they prefer JK, JK himself is yoruba. its all good, thats democracy people, this is a democratic process, vote your choice, If you feel Agbaje represents your interests, vote PDP, if you believe in Ambode, vote APC.
dont worry about the Oba, na him get his mouth.

Sai Ambode cool.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by UnknownT: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba don give APC assignment grin

6 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Emmysteve(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
cry me a river
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by kolonigga(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
This Oba needs public flogging near the lagoon river

15 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Mization(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jimi Agbaje is just towing his party line;find one tribe with bloc votes n psych them. It might work or not. But its not a good thing.

In my opinion, Ambode will serve Lagos better than Agbaje. Why? He didn't single out any tribe to campaign to. He's campaigning to everyone.

To my Igbo brothers, accept our apology and lets move on.
Eko oni baje.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by otemanuduno: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
I trust APC. They will never condone hate-talks like the ones PEJ, FFK, OKUPE and Fayose employed and crashed to the ground. PDP didn't do anything to criticize Fayose when he was ranting and crying like a tout, but here's APC. They didn't send the overzealous OBA any message. But come to think of it sef, aren't the Ibo people biting more than they can chew?

Well, agidi (stubbornness) is in the blood. We have watched many movies from their tribes how they do giragira on little things and use walking sticks to strike each other's head.

Anyway, let's be grin ne.

IBO KWENU!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by adaweezy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
“If out of annoyance, you throw your cap away, a mad man will take it and use it forever.”
Vote Ambode for governor of Lagos state

16 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Texcoco(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
We need more than this....We need a Lai Mohammed Press Conference maybe a word from thieffnubu on this matter too.Twitter won't stop the hatred.....Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Them deny Kabiyesi o!

2 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by adaweezy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by sophtaf(f): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nokiae5:
Oba see ur lyf dem dey deny u
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by shaboti: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lmao

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by babs01(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
hes speaking for PDP abi?
Na so FFK spoil show for PDP

In Oba of Lagos's
voice "U will die in Lagoon if u
dnt vote APC
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by MrNL(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
This OBA has got more front page topics than our president elect,watsup na

2 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by saintfizzo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
I hope the damage can be reversed.... APC shldnt suffer d errors of the Oba IMO
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol @ perish in the lagoon. . . that statement is damn funny. May the best man win.

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by datguru: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
'''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / Police Invade INEC Collation Centre In Imo / Nigerian Youths Get World Bank N8.6bn Graduate Unemployment Youths Support Schem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.