Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC (29028 Views)

Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina / You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari / Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by MKO4ever(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Interesting, something must be going wrong somewhere
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by manny4life(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
The Oba does not speak for you but clearly stated that he "handpicked" Ambode to be the governor... APC, please can you explain how that worked? This shows that Alausa will be controlled from Oba's Palace should Ambode win..

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Mega72(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
No Ibo!No Nigeria!!so make una mind how u talk,if Ibos deciede to leave Lagos now,I swear laagos will be history.

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Bonuwa: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba c as u de fool urself. U no reach to become oba .

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by aristocrazzy: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
The. Oba is certain that APC will succeed but should not adress the people of lagos as he adresses his servants. Not cool.

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin
Them Don deny their oba straight! NO TIME.Ambode must win! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by 1shortblackboy: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sipping kunu and watching d drama
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by snowytee(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
I am stil i shock at the educated yoruba people shouting ígbos should leave Lagos'.What differentiates you from the racists that throw banana at black footballers.Lets not be hypocritical na,when something is bad,it is bad.May peace reign sha.Let love prevail also

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by XBLadez: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Somehow the silly oba has spoiled a lot of things for APC. If there's going to be a free and fair election, PDP would win hands down

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by free2ryhme: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
finally this matter go rest
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by ozoigbondu: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Does this mean that in the entire lagos as a state their is only one Oba undecided
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lmao. cheesy grin grin
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by kinibigdeal(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Dragonking: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good. we shall give Lagos the support it needs by voting ambode. but ensure you warn that oba very well on our behalf.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by seeker121(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Well all i know is that forgiveness liberates the soul and if the igbos cannot forgive the oba,then they should stop reciting our lord's prayer.Even God forgives not to even talk of human being.

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by maverick24(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
This Oba is a big disgrace to good people of yoruba land
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by dipopooo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
undecided APC dey fall my hand sha. It seems u pple dnt understand, Kabiyesi the owner of lagos spoken. Pls dnt retract or change his statement ooo. We dnt need their votes if dey like let dem go n bring pple frm their destroyed states n vote for jimi agbaje. Ambode is our next governor either flatees like it or not.

Come May 29th, we will force Ojukwu's children out of our land
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by REALODUA: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
kolonigga:
This Oba needs public flogging near the lagoon river
you coward obi need flogging at a market place !
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Texcoco:
We need more than this....We need a Lai Mohammed Press Conference maybe a word from thieffnubu on this matter too.Twitter won't stop the hatred.....Go figure.
Who cares about you anyways? You can go fvck yourself i don't care.
Fvcking orubebe
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by kristisking(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Everyone disowns the randy oba,even his party APC.I think he needs 50 lashes of 'koboko' to be administered by Tinubu for running his mouth with reckless abandon.

2 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by aniagoluaustin(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
angry
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Does this mean that in the entire lagos as a state their is only one Oba undecided
No Sir, their are other obas in other domains.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by disloman(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
paulolee:
wrubbish.... fake Twitter handle cloned by a jobless apc fella
d Oba did not made dose childish utterances via Twitter
if apc wana win bk my vote n d votes of some non-yoruba Peps.... dea shud do d needful by asking d Oba to apologize publicly or suspend d Oba.... If not.....
d government election go shock una as e take do gej n I pray dt ur fashola n oda apc tugs folo d example of GEJ n accept defeat..
Bro!u funny die.ao many PVC do u av?
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by bjprodint(f): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
bas tard![quote
author=otemanuduno post=32453424]I trust APC. They will never condone
hate-talks like the ones PEJ, FFK, OKUPE and Fayose employed and
crashed to the ground. PDP didn't do anything to criticize Fayose when
he was ranting and crying like a tout, but here's APC. They didn't send
the overzealous OBA any message. But come to think of it sef, aren't the
Ibo people biting more than they can chew?

Well, agidi (stubbornness) is in the blood. We have watched many movies
from their tribes how they do giragira on little things and use walking
sticks to strike each other's head.

Anyway, let's be grin ne.

IBO KWENU!!![/quote]
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by ozoigbondu: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
No Sir, their are other obas in other domains.

But why one making noise claiming he owes lagos
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Badgers14:
I hope Ambode wins, and am a staunch APC supporter, check my posts.
Oba of Lagos was out of line in by issuing the said threat, if he thinks he is the god of the land, while would INEC waste money for elections, he should kukuma install Ambode as the governor of Lagos without election.
Oba of Lagos should be made to undertand this is 21st century not a 18th century, now we have a democratic process to choose who the leader is.
By the way, I thought Obas do not campaign for a candidate (correct me if am wrong).

In as much as i want Ambode to win, Oba was out of line, as a leader, you bring your subjects together not break them away, whether you like it or not, Igbos should be grateful to Lagos and Lagos should be grateful to Igbos- thats symbiosis.

Also dont forget, some Yorubas do not want Ambode to be the next governor, they prefer JK, JK himself is yoruba. its all good, thats democracy people, this is a democratic process, vote your choice, If you feel Agbaje represents your interests, vote PDP, if you believe in
Ambode, vote APC.
dont worry about the Oba, na him get his mouth.

Sai Ambode cool.
You get sense
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Omadachi(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good and proactive move from APC.This is one of the thing GEJ failed to do when Fayose was lambasting the northern elders and past leaders,he kept mute and later expect them to vote for him.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by shammah1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
But he speaks for your candidate? He also picked Ambode as candidate. Stupidd liers.

Its Too Late APC. The Igbo's have already decided. The only revenge to this grave threats and insults is to use your PVC's this Saturday and vote massively for Jimmy Agbaje
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by silvernus0: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
fashiola and tinubu lookn at him wil be lyk oba hmnn... its ok dont give us mama peace speach luck ooo..
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by disloman(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Texcoco:
We need more than this....We need a Lai Mohammed Press Conference maybe a word from thieffnubu on this matter too.Twitter won't stop the hatred.....Go figure.
Bros!this path u r taking ain't gud 4 ur health n family.All these ur comments,do u use ur brain or anus 2 think?I love u bro.move on
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by shammah1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Too late bro. Jimmy Agbaje is the man
Badgers14:
I hope Ambode wins, and am a staunch APC supporter, check my posts.
Oba of Lagos was out of line in by issuing the said threat, if he thinks he is the god of the land, while would INEC waste money for elections, he should kukuma install Ambode as the governor of Lagos without election.
Oba of Lagos should be made to undertand this is 21st century not a 18th century, now we have a democratic process to choose who the leader is.
By the way, I thought Obas do not campaign for a candidate (correct me if am wrong).

In as much as i want Ambode to win, Oba was out of line, as a leader, you bring your subjects together not break them away, whether you like it or not, Igbos should be grateful to Lagos and Lagos should be grateful to Igbos- thats symbiosis.

Also dont forget, some Yorubas do not want Ambode to be the next governor, they prefer JK, JK himself is yoruba. its all good, thats democracy people, this is a democratic process, vote your choice, If you feel Agbaje represents your interests, vote PDP, if you believe in Ambode, vote APC.
dont worry about the Oba, na him get his mouth.

Sai Ambode cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers / Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.