Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC (29030 Views)

Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina / You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari / Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by otunbadan(m): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
[s]
aderonila18:
Guys listen to this audio before you decide. Clearly there is more to this than we've been told The Igbo leaders need to come out and say the truth about that meeting. Listen to the audion of the response of the Igbo leaders to Oba and you will know that sounds like friends joking around . This is after Obas comments, obvious this is some sort if swearing between leaders who had a pact

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/eze-ndi-igbo-response-mp3
[/s]

Ok,i have HEARed you but meanwhile

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by nickydof(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba of Lagos speaks for the yorubas in Lagos, I guess, and not for a political party even though he is clearly an APC member!
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by xmich(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nokiae5:
Oba see ur lyf dem dey deny u
grin gringringringringringringringringringringringrin hahahaaaa wetin the man chop don hock im neck,chaiii the man mumu well wellgrin

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Ngozi24(f): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
It was so nice they disassociated themselves.

2 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by samsonbazy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
If igbos'votes cud not prevent GEJ frm being defeated in Lagos,same Igbos'votes wil not prevent Jim frm being defeated by ambode. So,all dis noise all over is uncalled for and inconsequetial.

2 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by bighead1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
adaweezy:
Ok

[size=25pt]
This image shows that you have a selfish interest at heart.

Fashola had no prior substantial experience before he was brought to lime light.

The fact that the Oba and TINUBU wants to impose Ambode still shows that the OBA wants his investments especially those ultra modern shopping malls protected as he rips people off with it's rent.

As long as Tinubu Imposes that Ambode of a guy it is still the same as Tinubu being the Governor and Ambode his Puppet, the same man thatt coveres his tracks with the IGRs. Please people let us think, let us do it right, nobody imposed Buhari on us, nobody imposed OBAMA on americans. let us do it right.

BTW sheybi you get your PVC and i get mine. Make we wait and see how April 11 go be.

For the sake of Lagos future please Vote JIMI AGBAJE.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
paulolee:
wrubbish.... fake Twitter handle cloned by a jobless apc fella
d Oba did not made dose childish utterances via Twitter
if apc wana win bk my vote n d votes of some non-yoruba Peps.... dea shud do d needful by asking d Oba to apologize publicly or suspend d Oba.... If not.....
d government election go shock una as e take do gej n I pray dt ur fashola n oda apc tugs folo d example of GEJ n accept defeat..
You dey craze. Who needs ur vote.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:

But why one making noise claiming he owes lagos
That I can't answer. A Lagos indigen will help
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Kingspin(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Never be peace in Nigeria till we get it right nationally not regional.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by otemanuduno: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
bjprodint:
bas tard!

Do you mean Okupe? grin
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Texcoco:
We need more than this....We need a Lai Mohammed Press Conference maybe a word from thieffnubu on this matter too.Twitter won't stop the hatred.....Go figure.
Ichidodo go and die.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
OBA OF BENIN WILL NOT MAKE SUCH COMMENTS, THE OBA SHOULD JUST APOLOGIES.......... any way,PDP TILL JESUS COMES.....I STILL DETEST APC
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nickymezor(f): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
kristisking:
Everyone disowns the randy oba,even his party APC.I think he needs 50 lashes of 'koboko' to be administered by Tinubu for running his mouth with reckless abandon.
Lolz @ the 50 lashes of 'koboko'...The man is really On His Own nw...I do hope he apologises soon cool
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by ajatim(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
people of lagos should decide whether to vote continuity or change.To me, gve pdp chance and let them right their wrongs. They wil deliver this time around seeing d potency of our franchise nw
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by ZUBY77(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Now we the APC knows how difficult it is to fight from the top.
##WhatGoesAround
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by megabyte2(f): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
samsonbazy:
If igbos'votes cud not prevent GEJ frm being defeated in Lagos,same Igbos'votes wil not prevent Jim frm being defeated by ambode. So,all dis noise all over is uncalled for and inconsequetial.
Let's wait and see you'll be surprise
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by wealth123: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
paulolee:
wrubbish.... fake Twitter handle cloned by a jobless apc fella
d Oba did not made dose childish utterances via Twitter
if apc wana win bk my vote n d votes of some non-yoruba Peps.... dea shud do d needful by asking d Oba to apologize publicly or suspend d Oba.... If not.....
d government election go shock una as e take do gej n I pray dt ur fashola n oda apc tugs folo d example of GEJ n accept defeat..

Why can't you spend your megabyte wisely. this was the way you guys shouted BUHARI no certificate and he defeated a PHD holder. Do you think APC will lose if IGBOS in Lagos vote for PDP? As if IGBOS are in the majority. When APC wins in Lagos then we shall see what you will do.

No Oba of LAGOS will apologise because he has issued a statement that he meant no harm. Even if he does many of you hate Yorubas, you will still vote for Agbaje so that Lagos will be in opposition party with your OTUOKE half brother who has no plan for you.

3 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by XRAY21(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
ROSYL:
see you life
Anybody that book space your phone is going straight to river benue
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by ArodeTsolaye: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Can we give this Oba- Igbo imbroglio a rest?. Me i don tire sef.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Phiniz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mix,Master and Record your Songs at PHINIX STUDIO ENUGU at cheap affordable prices.for more information call 07035205088,08185075799.PHINIX....WE TOP ALL SOUNDS.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by ojosegun2011(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
When a traditional ruler becomes a campaigner for politician, e get as e be. Thwre are Obas and there are Obas. Politics is animalistic and it knows no status, and politicians are anilals. Whether an Oba or subject they are all animals.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by XRAY21(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
REALODUA:
you coward obi need flogging at a market place !
see them, there claim there are educated, there pass through school but school did not pass through them. An obi can never make such statement there are well respected there are not thugs or political tools like your mumu f@@lish oba
NOTE am not even an IGBO but I respect them
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Daplux4: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
Them deny Kabiyesi o!

The reasons are not good enough eg Rochas okorocha of Imo state do not have pulblic service esprince before he be come governor
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Zellie: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ambo is DOA. JK we know!
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by wealth123: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Texcoco:
We need more than this....We need a Lai Mohammed Press Conference maybe a word from thieffnubu on this matter too.Twitter won't stop the hatred.....Go figure.

And who are you to demand for an apology from Lai Mohammed? The statement was not made by APC. FAYOSE is your role model, go and tell him to apologise to EKITI people and beg the 19 assembly men he chased away from their duties. I have warned you to stop supporting evil but it seems your heart is seared with a hot iron - I pray the Lord will deliver you.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Ilekeh(f): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Can we give this Oba- Igbo imbroglio a rest?. Me i don tire sef.

Give it another week wink

It's because of the presidential election result, this is an avenue to take the anger out on the SW.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by XRAY21(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Who cares about you anyways? You can go fvck yourself i don't care.
Fvcking orubebe
must you be like your mumu oba ? SMH
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Sheriff19: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why all dis trash for God sake everybody is entitle to his or her opinion. When the first lady told somepeople to stone someothers no one dies you guys are now like he don throw for lagoon self. U can go to hell for all I care.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by shamecurls(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
WHY IS JIMI SELLING LAGOS STATE TO THE NDIGBOS?

Yorubas are very decent, peaceful, accommodating and reasonable people. No tribe will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos. And Jimi Agbaje is the cause of all this.

We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU, if it is indeed true, but let us ask ourselves one important question:

WHY IS OBA AKIOLU SEEMS ANGRY WITH IGBOS?

My answers are:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY HONEST QUESTIONS TO IGBOS ARE THESE:

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT THIS IN HIS DOMAIN ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN'S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

My conclusion: We have been living together as brothers for years in peace. You must respect our tradition and institutions. Ifeanyi Ubah should stop jumping around Lagos beating drums of war and divisibility.
And to Jimi Agbaje, stop selling Lagos to the control of the Ndigbos because of your inordinate ambition to be governor of Lagos at all cost.

GOD BLESS YORUBA AND THE NDIGBOS

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dat one does nt stop me frm voting for APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Sheriff19: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
samsonbazy:
Good bless you my brother they can go to hell

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Sheriff19: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mega72:
No Ibo!No Nigeria!!so make una mind how u talk,if Ibos deciede to leave Lagos now,I swear laagos will be history.
Bleep d gods, u re free to go now who chain you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit / Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.