Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian (2301 Views)

Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos / Why Lagos Youths Prefer Akinwunmi Ambode To Jimi Agbaje. / Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by queenetteada: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Letter to Jimi Agbaje from a Concerned Lagosian - Uchenna Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda
Dear Jimi Agbaje,
I wish to use this channel to make this unambiguouslly clear. As an Igboman who has spent a good number of years in Lagos, I am very uncomfortable with all your gimmicks in this electoral season.
It is important you take full cognizance that the contest between you and Mr. Ambode of the APC is for the post of the Executive Governor of Lagos State and not for any other State located elsewhere. Therefore I frown at your divisive campaign strategy of pitching law-abiding non-indigenous residents in the State against the rest of the good people of Lagos.
If anything, the outcome of the just concluded Presidential Election that saw the kicking out of a sitting President who hinged his campaign on such divisive antics, should serve as a lesson for you. But most especially, I frown at your latest plot of making your support-base primarily an Igbo Agenda. It will interest you to know that I have no problem with any individual voting for you, but you colluding with Ifeanyi Uba, OPC and TAN to exploit and undermine the peaceful co-existence between Ndigbo and their Host Community for your personal agenda is totally unacceptable. This good relationship you see today, took generations to build - therefore we cannot keep silence and watch you tear it down.
Keep your campaign open to all and desist from sowing the seed of division. And we have not forgotten how you promised to collude with Militants in Niger Delta to sabotage the economy if Jonathan loses. At least now if there is any crisis in the creek, we know who to bring in for details about the plan to sabotage the economy of Nigeria.
I wish you well and also look forward to hear you call Ambode once the votes are counted this weekend just like President Jonathan did.
Please be wise!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by georjay(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
well I have this to say....before the presidential elections most lagosians had this in mind "buhari for aso rock and agbaje for alausa...I dnt knw if u ar a yoruba man buh wot I knw is dt most yoruba people are voting for personality...majority of us voted for buhari bcus we love his personality nd also bcus we wia tired of pdp 16yrs misrule...so fast forward majority of us have determined to change the apc rule in lagos nt asif dey ve nt done anytin buh bcus we have to teach tinubu dt we all own lagos....so regardless of oba akiolu reckless remarks...we av made up our mind b4...so d igbos shudnt claim dey singlehandedly placed agbaje dia wen he wins d election on saturday...majority of us here we lov his personality and besyds he z got plans for us ...so we ar still rootin for I'm....the only tin dt might mak d election tough is d buhari factor buh still na agbaje fit do am...I dnt vote for party...its well sha..dnt mind d blunders o na rush I dey rush type o ...no tym

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
You registered on 3rd April as a Nairalander with female moniker.

Four days latter, you have metamorphosed to a man.

How manage?

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nice
Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by OluwaChinenyenwa: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Okay.. We have seen.. What else??
The igbos should go back home.. Leave yoruba land..

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Doncolio(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wise words from the Op.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Baawaa(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jimi Agbaje will regret that he joined PDP and playing tribal politics.

19 Likes

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by madan(f): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

How manage?
Oops! Guess she forgot to edit that part

1 Like

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Victortee1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Baawaa:
I use to respect agbaje alot, my friend told me he's too decent 4 d PDP, I argued with him(my friend), now... I'm looking 4 d decent& intelligent JK dat I preferred over fashola back den, see wat d law of association can do to a man! I wanted to vote d personality of JK not PDP as a party, but now, I see a ... in JK. I knw u'll call it politicking

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truth be told....until JK started his campaign, Lagos didnt have Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas. All she had were Lagosians. The hussles and buzzles...the hard life...the struggle for survival...from the bus conductors..to the bus drivers...passengers...commuters...agbero...bla bla bla...they all spoke a common Lagos language...with the common Lagos sharpness...common Lagos alertness and a common Lagos vision...the vision for a better developed, peaceful and greater opportunities Lagos. This bond had built their drive for prosperity...from Tinubu to Fashola...working hand in hand with a very ethnic rich cabinet...made of pat utomu, joe igbokwe, ben akabueze, and a host of others, lagosians had always been lagosians. But like I said...that was until JK started his campaign.
Just like PDP is known..taking devilish advantage of our differences... Religious differences on a national level, ethnic differences on a local level..and even academic differences on certain occasions...this has been the hallmark of pdp.
Lagosians should look beyond these difference as always...vote for the party that has always offered the best. Feel free to vote Ambode or JK ... But keep tribal diff out of the way...because at the end of the day...everyone shares the same struggle
Comment

15 Likes

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by poppincash: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
soe:
Truth be told....until JK started his campaign, Lagos didnt have Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas. All she had were Lagosians. The hussles and buzzles...the hard life...the struggle for survival...from the bus conductors..to the bus drivers...passengers...commuters...agbero...bla bla bla...they all spoke a common Lagos language...with the common Lagos sharpness...common Lagos alertness and a common Lagos vision...the vision for a better developed, peaceful and greater opportunities Lagos. This bond had built their drive for prosperity...from Tinubu to Fashola...working hand in hand with a very ethnic rich cabinet...made of pat utomu, joe igbokwe, ben akabueze, and a host of others, lagosians had always been lagosians. But like I said...that was until JK started his campaign.
Just like PDP is known..taking devilish advantage of our differences... Religious differences on a national level, ethnic differences on a local level..and even academic differences on certain occasions...this has been the hallmark of pdp.
Lagosians should look beyond these difference as always...vote for the party that has always offered the best. Feel free to vote Ambode or JK ... But keep tribal diff out of the way...because at the end of the day...everyone shares the same struggle
Comment
so it was agbaje who deported igbos back to the east abi?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
poppincash:
so it was agbaje who deported igbos back to the east abi?
was it only Igbos that were deported? What abt the mad men repatriated to ibadan? And the beggars sent back to the north. Stop seeing things from a tribal point of view bro

13 Likes

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by cocokiller1(f): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

How manage?
cheesy
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

How manage?
the wind of change hit am

1 Like

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by erunz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
WAS IT JK THAT DEPORTED IGBOS, WAS IT JK THAT LOCKED LADIPO MARKET, WAS IT JK THAT BANNED OKADA WITHOUT COMPESATION FOR THE THOUSANDS OF OKADAMEN OUT THERE, WAS IT JK THAT ARREST TRADERS AND PUT THEM INTO BLACK MARIA WITHOUT APPROPRIATE COURT JUDGEMENT, WAS IT JK THAT DESTORY MARKET AND AFTER REBUILDING OF THE MARKET, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR TRADERS TO AFFORD IT. WAS IT JK THAT TOLLED LEKKI ROAD,

AM READY TO SWIM IN THE LAGOON AFTER JK WINS COME SATURDAY APRIL 11
Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by jaysniggs: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
soe:
was it only Igbos that were deported? What abt the mad men repatriated to ibadan? And the beggars sent back to the north. Stop seeing things from a tribal point of view bro

You see "holier than thou" spirit is what makes people hate them!
The stupid pride and arrogance which haven't brought them nothing but misfortunes amongs their neighbours is what makes their neighbours despise them!
angry

6 Likes

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by poppincash: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
soe:
you said agbaje ad pdp started tribal politics in lagos. the point is who started tribal politics? fashola of course started it by deporting igbos from lagos. thas why apc keeps losing in the southeast till date
Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by onyebuchiokafor: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is a very nice post... NICE WORK to this individual...

APC 4 CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!

AMBODE for LAGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Chiaka(f): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
queenetteada:
Letter to Jimi Agbaje from a Concerned Lagosian - Uchenna Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda
Dear Jimi Agbaje,
I wish to use this channel to make this unambiguouslly clear. As an Igboman who has spent a good number of years in Lagos, I am very uncomfortable with all your gimmicks in this electoral season.
It is important you take full cognizance that the contest between you and Mr. Ambode of the APC is for the post of the Executive Governor of Lagos State and not for any other State located elsewhere. Therefore I frown at your divisive campaign strategy of pitching law-abiding non-indigenous residents in the State against the rest of the good people of Lagos.
If anything, the outcome of the just concluded Presidential Election that saw the kicking out of a sitting President who hinged his campaign on such divisive antics, should serve as a lesson for you. But most especially, I frown at your latest plot of making your support-base primarily an Igbo Agenda. It will interest you to know that I have no problem with any individual voting for you, but you colluding with Ifeanyi Uba, OPC and TAN to exploit and undermine the peaceful co-existence between Ndigbo and their Host Community for your personal agenda is totally unacceptable. This good relationship you see today, took generations to build - therefore we cannot keep silence and watch you tear it down.
Keep your campaign open to all and desist from sowing the seed of division. And we have not forgotten how you promised to collude with Militants in Niger Delta to sabotage the economy if Jonathan loses. At least now if there is any crisis in the creek, we know who to bring in for details about the plan to sabotage the economy of Nigeria.
I wish you well and also look forward to hear you call Ambode once the votes are counted this weekend just like President Jonathan did.
Please be wise!

If you are a true Lagosian as you claim, both Ambode and Agbaje are your brothers you should offer support to both who ever win should be supported why are you castigating him. Abgaje is a Yoruba from Lagos state he cannot be against his own state Never!!
Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Chiaka(f): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
queenetteada:
Dear Jimi Agbaje,
Please be wise!

This open later is a blackmail and not from an Ibo person. Show your identity coward your full details , phone number and picture , contact etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Chiaka(f): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Baawaa:

Jimi is not a tribalist. Its Oba that is sentimental. He should see both Ambode and Agbaje has his sons (Both are Lagosians) and allow them to contest on fair ground. He has taken side with Ambode and causing trouble for Agabje. That's not how a father should act.
Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Chiaka(f): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Victortee1:

I use to respect agbaje alot, my friend told me he's too decent 4 d PDP, I argued with him(my friend), now... I'm looking 4 d decent& intelligent JK dat I preferred over fashola back den, see wat d law of association can do to a man! I wanted to vote d personality of JK not PDP as a party, but now, I see a ... in JK. I knw u'll call it politicking

Vote for your personality then.
Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Baawaa(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiaka:

Jimi is not a tribalist. Its Oba that is sentimental. He should see both Ambode and Agbaje has his sons (Both are Lagosians) and allow them to contest on fair ground. He has taken side with Ambode and causing trouble for Agabje. That's not how a father should act.
This is the fact, Jimi was moved on how the Igbos voted for Jonathan,he was now promising Igbo's people heaven and earth.For Jimi to said if the igbos vote for him,he will make Nze Ndigbo equivalent to Oba Eko.Is that not an absurd?

8 Likes

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by sammyj: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Well said sir !!!!!
Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Chiaka(f): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Baawaa:

This is the fact, Jimi was moved on how the Igbos voted for Jonathan,he was now promising Igbo's people heaven and earth.For Jimi to said if the igbos vote for him,he will make Nze Ndigbo equivalent to Oba Eko.Is that not an absurd?

If Jimi ever said that....then its not correct, Eze Ndigbo wont even be willing to step into Oba shoes in Lagos. Oba of Lagos is a historic kingship
and usually they have a family tree of those that can be.......but truly I doubt if Jimi Agbaje would say that.....that man seem too intelligent to utter such words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Baawaa(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiaka:

If Jimi ever said that....then its not correct, Eze Ndigbo wont even be willing to step into Oba shoes in Lagos. Oba of Lagos is a historic kingship
and usually they have a family tree of those that can be.......but truly I doubt if Jimi Agbaje would say that.....
that man seem too intelligent to utter such words
That was Jimi Agbaje of 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by Chiaka(f): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Baawaa:

That was Jimi Agbaje of 2011.

Do you have the source where he said that......
Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by theV0ice: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
poppincash:
you said agbaje ad pdp started tribal politics in lagos. the point is who started tribal politics? fashola of course started it by deporting igbos from lagos. thas why apc keeps losing in the southeast till date

Fashola started ruling Lagos in 2007 while the 4th republic started in 1999. Tell us when southeast ever voted for AC/ACN/APC?

Igbo have a right to vote whoever they want but pls stop your lies that fashola caused the SE to hate APC

Fashola deported Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa. T.A Orji sacked other Igbo from abia civil service. Kano deported beggars from other northern States. Stop making it look like a fashola/Yoruba thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by queenetteada: 12:07am On Apr 09, 2015
madan:
Oops! Guess she forgot to edit that part

copy n paste dat was i did, i think dat shouldn't affect u
Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by queenetteada: 12:09am On Apr 09, 2015
theV0ice:

Fashola started ruling Lagos in 2007 while the 4th republic started in 1999. Tell us when southeast ever voted for AC/ACN/APC?

Igbo have a right to vote whoever they want but pls stop your lies that fashola caused the SE to hate APC

Fashola deported Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa. T.A Orji sacked other Igbo from abia civil service. Kano deported beggars from other northern States. Stop making it look like a fashola/Yoruba thing

nice thought my brother, only a fool will mistake tribalism for politics. am voting APC

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by queenetteada: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2015
Chiaka:

and usually they have a family tree of those that can be.......but truly I doubt if Jimi Agbaje would say that.....that man seem too intelligent to utter such words.

got this from a reliable source, the info is correct
Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by queenetteada: 12:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Chiaka:

This open later is a blackmail and not from an Ibo person. Show your identity coward your full details , phone number and picture , contact etc

Ignorance can kill, u know? am sure u re suffering from one.... u re just a pun in a game u think u ve won
Re: Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian by queenetteada: 12:27am On Apr 09, 2015
the fact that lagosians made non lagosians comfortable in lagos doesn't make lagos a no mans land... i see that PDP have really deceived so many people to make dem bliv dat lagos is no mans land. think well, if ur dad allow a stranger to stay in his house and the stranger one day wake up n say this is my house nobody can send me out, how would u feel? be sincere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan And The PDP Still Don't Get It... / How Ugandan Idi Amin Treat White Diplomats Back Then / Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.