Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! (32009 Views)

Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by themodernman: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
What was she doing when her mates were busy hooking rich guys?

She was probably busy jobbing dem ofcourse.

She now has to put up with d conditions of a brokeazz...

Karma-suntra

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Ibime(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
The dude thinks children are cheaper than weddings.

Na so 'born troway' dey start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
He has money to give a baby adequate care & train him/her but does not have money for marriage
What a tricky lie... In a relationship,it is give & take so if he does not have money for a weddin(whc ofcourse is literally resource consumin in Nig),then ur frnd should insist on him payin her bride price & a court marriage. These two I bliv a man who wants to strt a family can do.

Btw,wat is ur frnd doing with a guy who is still giving her ultimatums in her late 30's

ItsAnderson:

A close female friend of mine confided in me that her fiance wants to pay for her bride price and do other traditional rights. But he wants her to first have babies now because of her age. She is in her late 30s but she says she does not want to have her babes out of wedlock, Dat none of her sisters did dat and its against her doctrine but the man insists he doesn't have money for wedding now so they should first start making kids before marriage so it doesn't get difficult when she gets older.

She is confused as to what to do?
Please any suggestions?

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Chimerase(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is normal nah
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
domopps:
So what is she waiting for and not grabbing her copy NOW!

Meanwhile you said she's in her late 30's is she living her life to please herself or her sisters?

Love not always not about show off! The young man has told her his plight not to be Financially buoyant for now! Only if she's planing to get married @ 40+ !

Wish them best their affairs tho but if I were her would have jumped @ the guy's idea!

Cheeers

The lady is a slowpoke. Somebody in her late 30s is still acting this way. Let's see what happens in the next 5yrs if she doesnt grab this opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by unknown87: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
He has no business getting married right now because of his financial status. Secondly he doesn't need to spend big money on a wedding ceremony. The most important parts of a wedding/marriage rights are the spiritual and traditional aspects. Once those are settled there's no problem. Besides I think there is a mismatch in the values and ideals of the parties involved. This could be disastrous in marriage.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
tchidi:
Every nairalander has a friend that wants to ask a question..... this una 'friends' no de open account and ask by themselves ni? angry undecided
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by missuzoma: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
it takes a lot of money to look after kids these days so if he cannot afford a wedding then he may not be able to look after the kids and their mother.

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Kentrasso(f): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
He doesnt have money for wedding but he has enough to cater for kids undecided he is either foolish or plain silly

2 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Jarus(m): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
ItsAnderson:

A close female friend of mine confided in me that her fiance wants to pay for her bride price and do other traditional rights. But he wants her to first have babies now because of her age. She is in her late 30s but she says she does not want to have her babes out of wedlock, Dat none of her sisters did dat and its against her doctrine but the man insists he doesn't have money for wedding now so they should first start making kids before marriage so it doesn't get difficult when she gets older.

Please any suggestions?

Must they do big wedding? They can do "parlour wedding", with less than 100k. Just get the two families together and a couple of friends.

Not wedding per se, just introduction that will have the wedding rites.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by kandiikane(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
So no money for wedding but there is money to have kids?

2 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Obynolee(f): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Please any suggestions?

I see nothing wrong in making babies after traditional marriage after all you can't do white wedding without the traditional one,having said that,your hubby can minimize the wedding expensise by cutting his coat according to his pocket,i.e inviting few persons,he might even opt for court wedding and invite few friend for reception but do you think that it makes sense for your hubby to use the money that he will use to put food on your table for wedding?,your insistance on wedding might make him see you as a selfish fellow own to the fact that he told you his predicament.I think we make things difficult for ourselves,think since your acknowledged that age is not on your side.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
But bride price no pass 10k na.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by HOTWATER(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
I don't usually comment on stupid threads but i think the couple are just foolish. Must it be a society wedding. They can arrange a morning mass or court wedding and carry on with their life . see me see thread, abi you wan enter lagoon in 7 days

2 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Last I checked, the marriage at the registry doesnt cost money. Let them start first with registry marriage, then do introduction to family. That doesnt cost more than he can afford.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by mcyemite(m): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
I will advise her to take her time to think about it very it's her doctrine we are talking about her..at least time is still on her side....late 30's bah?..think well well menopause is few weeks away..
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by MzCorleone(f): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
EmmySparky:
yup I am a cougar lover...but I won't marry an older woman...but when It comes to dating I enjoy em...I would love to connect with ya ...
So you ve dated a few huh?

You can send me a PM
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by ElFenomeno1: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
He wants to have babies before marriage because he has no money for a marriage right?
He is a dumbass because he thinks having babies doesn't cost money or costs less than a small marriage ceremony

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Please any suggestions?

Your friend?

Close friend of yours?

You know say you don old by.

If you know weti better for you, just go catch the man make he give you Belle sharp sharp, the rest go take care of it self.

You even thank God say you get somebody were like you for that age.

Just go outside one day see how many 30 to 37 dey find man were go just marry them without bride price.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
kandiikane:
So no money for wedding but there is money to have kids?

Kandi Kandi smiley
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by abasifo(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
may be he should check dis ,
What monthly expenses are associated with a newborn?
You'll probably spend a bunch of money stocking up on baby supplies in advance, but many wonder how much it will cost every month once the baby arrives. Babies are relatively simple creatures, and the main elements of caring for a newborn are feeding them, cleaning / changing their diapers and making sure they're rested. The sleep is free, but here is a rough approximation of monthly costs for a young baby.

Formula, $75-105
If your child will be breast-fed, this column is free. If you are planning on bottle feeding, a baby generally eat 2-3 ounces of formula per pound of body weight, so 14-21 ounces a day for a 7 pound baby. Powdered formula (Similac organic) costs about $1 per 6 ounce bottle. This intake level will set you back $75 - $105 per month.

Diapers, $97.40
A newborn usually needs between 8 and 15 diaper changes a day, usually towards the higher end. Estimating 13 diapers a day at $.25 per diaper, $3.25 per day or $97.50 per month. (Update: Save 15% on diapers with a subscription from Amazon.)

Wipes, $15
Depending on the type you buy, budget about $15 per month.

Pediatrician co-pays, $50
Estimating a $25 visit co-pay, budget for $50 per month for the first couple of months, $25 there after.

Miscellaneous $50
There are plenty of little expenses that fit into this category. The items I'd put in here include Mylicon (anti-gas), Desitin for diaper rash, baby lotion and oil, baby vitamins and countless other little things. For this, I'd estimate $50 per month.

Baby detergents, $20

We use a special dishwasher detergent baby bottles and laundry detergent for baby clothes, which cost between $10 and $20 per month.

let him go and do right thing first , is more expensive to take care of baby than bride price [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Godisnear(m): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
tchidi:
Every nairalander has a friend that wants to ask a question..... this una 'friends' no de open account and ask by themselves ni? angry undecided
I like u
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by ilashine: 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls what will he use to take care of the children? Sand abi!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by InvertedHammer: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
So traditional marriage rites don't count anymore?

Unless there is a white wedding?

SMH. No wonder she is still single @ almost 40.

The guy is doing her a favour.

With too many eligible ladies in the market coupled with chronic scarcity of men for marriage, he wants to settle with a lady who has a very high probability of conception wahala. And she wan carry shakara join?

/

3 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
A man doesn't have money for simple weddings but has money to feed and cater for kids. Nonsense!! Who is deceiving who?

I smell trap, ultimatum, deceit and heartbreak here.

If the lady falls for this cheap trash she will have herself to blame.

For me that man is not serious.

Lady please kick this 419er to the kerb, better guys will come. If they didn't come singleness is better than this life of cage and woes you are about to enter.

2 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Ralphlauren(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
hahn:

There's a higher rate of womenm who lie to men that they are pregnant just to hook the guy. It has happened to me twice and I have friends who have gone through the same thing

Mumu. Then stop chooking without condom. grin

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Dubemkelly(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
LAGOS MARRIAGE!!! Be a virtuous woman...If he doesn't have money now, he hopes money would come after he must have had kids? forgetting setting a home and having kids come with their own responsibilities. Well, marriage shouldnt cost him a fortune, we have the court wedding or the church mass kinda wedding, she should seek for a legal institution of marriage b4 any shii is done...He mustnt spend all he has on marriages, there are low cost marriages. Don't be yoked!

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by hahn(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Mumu. Then stop cooking without condom. grin

Keme. Stop commenting without thinking grin
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Provided bride price has been paid and the core traditional rites met. They are go to go

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Ralphlauren(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
hahn:

Keme. Stop commenting without thinking grin

grin yeye boy.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by freecocoa(f): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Which money will he use to carter to the needs of the babies then?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Your Experience Checking Your Partner's Phone? / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.