Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) (9864 Views)

Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] / Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Let me tell you a FACT.

Do you know that Oprah Winfrey is the richest black woman in the world?

That was TRUE until recently when Nigeria's female oil tycoon: Folorunsho Alakija overtook her to become the richest black woman. But I am not here to say much about Oprah's wealth. I want to REVEAL to you how she lost almost 26kg before her 60th birthday.

You see, for MANY years, Oprah Winfrey struggled with her weight. She tried every diet, tried liquid protein, and it was rumoured in the media that she even used some weight loss pills. But NONE of them seemed to last!

After many months of working on her weight, she dropped from 107kg down to 81kg! She lost a total of 26kg and got a flatter belly just before her 60th Birthday.

I mean, check this photo below out and tell me if that does not look amazing for a lady in her 60's.

What was her SECRET?

No, it wasn't some form of "magic weight loss pill", neither was it "drinking slimming tea" and not even "weight loss surgery".

She used a TRIED, TESTED and PROVEN method of losing weight. This method involves eating "healthy meals" and doing short burst of exciting workouts that you can complete in just 15 - 20 minutes daily.

Oprah included portioned control meals in her daily food intake, she included lots of fruits, vegetables, fish, chicken and low meat. These foods are low in fat and calories but makes her belly full.

She also cuts out refined starches like white flour, white pasta, white bread and replaced it with brown rice, beans and lentils.

This is EXACTLY same method that you will discover if visit www.amazingfatcrusher.com/Fatloss.html today.

Enjoy it smiley

Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by Fairgodwin(m): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
I love plump and chubby ladies...... oya Oprah go back to the way you were, so that my love for you can continue.....
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by pretydiva(f): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
I need d b4 and after pix
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by sinaj(f): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
not kul.

or mayb m use to her old self
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by oyintare22(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
She's not feel fine so have one sickness like dat
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by alexov(m): 2:03am On Apr 08, 2015
She looks much better.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
You think so @ Policfhide
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by samson132(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
If i may ask what do you need the b4 and after pics for @ pretydiva
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
That is not her older self @ sinaj

What do u think?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 2:50am On Apr 10, 2015
I agree with you @ alexov
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by samson132(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Why will you agree with you with alexov @amazingfatlose
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by alexov(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Because he can @samson132
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by samson132(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Okay @ alexov
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Do you guys has any question concerning this post @ all
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by hopelife: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
For Latest Celebrity News, Politics Gossips Gist and Inspirations

http://addanny.com/social/35/18527
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nice website
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by samson132(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
You like pulling someone legs @ amaingweight lose . Which website is nice, i don't really like how the website is design what do you think @ hopelife?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2015
How do you mean @ samson?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by samson132(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2015
I mean i don't get you.. Explain yourself
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2015
Explain what?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2015
Am waiting
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:36am On May 13, 2015
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2015
what is the matter @ Houseofglam7
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:06pm On May 14, 2015
amazingfatlose:
what is the matter @ Houseofglam7

Oh nothing at all
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2015
Okay.... How was your week?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by samson132(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2015
Fine
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 2:17pm On May 19, 2015
Okay
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by samson132(m): 2:26am On May 20, 2015
Okay what?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2015
I mean all is fine
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by samson132(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2015
what exactly is fine
Re: Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) by amazingfatlose(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2015
See thinking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why / Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship / Basketmouth Vs Julius Agwu Daughter....who Is Cuter?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.