Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,140 members, 7,849,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? (5214 Views)

When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture / Rate My Display Picture / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
because that is zayn malik... His stupidly hot. Bloody hell ..!
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
TrishaP:

I'm not in love. I just thought I should answer for the most lover girls.
okies,am looking forward to seeing u tie the knot with that kind of dude
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
MzBreezy:
ok,,but he should have a girl already,so u girls should stop crUshing on d boy.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok,,but he should have a girl already,so u girls should stop crUshing on d boy.
its just a crush.... Pple r allowed to have dat.. His even engaged
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
MzBreezy:
its just a crush.... Pple r allowed to have dat.. His even engaged
engaged to u
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by mizjules(f): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I dunno what u saying oh,buh u like the guy abi,oya dash am like..
Hehehe no p, does the guy like me?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by mizjules(f): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
MzPreshie:
You just spoke my mind tongue
wink
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
mizjules:

Hehehe no p, does the guy like me?
yes but he says he doesn't like girls that eat ogbolo soup and egusi soup.. angry
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Girls una too like better thing oh...
Check the eye candy out..
Bro! that guy fine sha....see lips
uussshhhh
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

Bro! that guy fine sha....see lips
uussshhhh
that's my cousin oh,,so mind how u lusting after my couz. angry
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
that's my cousin oh,,so mind how u lusting after my couz. angry
cousin ke...where does he stay, what is his occupation, what is his ride?...lol
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

cousin ke...where does he stay, what is his occupation, what is his ride?...lol
he stays in Ireland for now,,that's the much info I can divulge now..
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by mizjules(f): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
yes but he says he doesn't like girls that eat ogbolo soup and egusi soup.. angry
Ha! He's missing then
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
he stays in Ireland for now,,that's the much info I can divulge now..
na wa for you ooo...you com true true dey give me the information.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by kelechiMarie(f): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
ok okay you've bèen noticed
Zayn Malik:-D
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by kelechiMarie(f): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
engaged to u
engaged to perrie edwards
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

na wa for you ooo...you com true true dey give me the information.
you receive what u ask,,so what do u even mean sef?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
kelechiMarie:
engaged to perrie edwards
who ask u madam ITK
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
mizjules:

Ha! He's missing then
they eat more intercontinental dishes..boo don't get it twisted
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by mizjules(f): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
they eat more intercontinental dishes..boo don't get it twisted
ALl the best to them
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by kelechiMarie(f): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
who ask u madam ITK
you're welcome hun
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by digitalembrace(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzBreezy:

Looks like a twilight vamp reject to me. But what do I know?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Dannidom(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
TrishaP:
It is not rocket science, the boy is so damn cute, handsome and adorable.
Hahaha I laugh in france. baby forget that dude, forget the caucasian or latino whatever dude "look beyond what you see" You will find black guys or Nigerian guys ten times that @bolded ish. to top it up we've got swag like what the "f".

'em guys overseas knows, 's all about partying acting 'retard' sometimes guys like this would want you to chase them like they are the price and expect you to please them like what the "f"

forget em dawgs. Any way sha all these for you kiss

I LIKE YOU like I wanna cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is he your crush? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Dannidom(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
my face when i saw that pix

Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by TrishaP(f): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dannidom:
Hahaha I laugh in france. baby forget that dude, forget the caucasian or latino whatever dude "look beyond what you see" You will find black guys or Nigerian guys ten times that @bolded ish. to top it up we've got swag like what the "f".

'em guys overseas knows, 's all about partying acting 'retard' sometimes guys like this would want you to chase them like they are the price and expect you to please them like what the "f"

forget em dawgs. Any way sha all these for you kiss

I LIKE YOU like I wanna cry cry cry
And that is definitely not you at your dp. I was expecting to see your own swag.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Dannidom(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
TrishaP:

And that is definitely not you at your dp. I was expecting to see your own swag.
aint mad at cha
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Dannidom(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
TrishaP:

see this girl checking up on me? wtf

like seriously shocked shocked

well thats not me. I am much handsome and cuter than that guy overthere but not so muscular, I am indirectly countering that unibenstudent thread I mean his dp
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by TrishaP(f): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dannidom:
see this girl checking up on me? wtf

like seriously shocked shocked

well thats not me. I am much handsome and cuter than that guy overthere but not so muscular, I am indirectly countering that unibenstudent thread I mean his dp
Good for your reputation.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Dannidom(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
TrishaP:

like seriously

Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by Dannidom(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
TrishaP:

wait baby wait wait babe, the pic is gone now how about my reputation?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? by TrishaP(f): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dannidom:
wait baby wait wait babe, the pic is gone now how about my reputation?
Cristiano Ronaldo. ..seriously? undecided

Unibenstudent see what you are doing to this dude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mum, 40, Repeatedly Raped Best Friend’s 12-year-old Son, And Falls Pregnant / 30 Characteristics To Know A Virtuous Women – Must Read / I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.