Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin (13753 Views)

CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application / Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam / Federal Civil Service Job April 15, 2015 Mass Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin by gerrardomendes(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Can I apply?
Re: Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
and These scammers are dumb. Using multiple accounts with one phone number
Re: Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin by Ilekeh(f): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nigerians and that annoying "sir" and "ma" shit.

So annoyingggg

1 Like

Re: Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin by zkasupe: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Below is one of those 419 in the country. There is a one million naira gift for any body that can give useful information to the arrest of Mr. Rafiu Abudu.
Below are his details:

Name: Rafiu Abudu
First Bank Account number : 3081851622
Email: rafiouaboudou@gmail.com
Facebook: chakirou.aboudourafiou
Phone : +2348035158030 and +22997795781

We have traced him to around Address:abia ajumoda zone,igborogun badagry Lg.

Please send details to zkasupe@yahoo.com

Re: Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin by Unibentested(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Same shit

Re: Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin by Immortality(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
An ICT company, just opening for business and dealing in sales, supply and maintenance of computers and telecommunication equipment, based in Ikeja Lagos requires self-motivated, resilient, creative and energetic staff for immediate employment:
1. MARKETING EXECUTIVES
Requirements:
• Minimum qualification -BSC/HND or OND in any discipline
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Not less than 30 years of age
• Ready to resume immediately
• Minimum of Four years cognate experience, ICT environment will be an added advantage.
• Report presentation skills.
• Basic computer appreciation skill
2. OFFICE ASSISTANCE

Requirements:
• Minimum qualification –O’Level
• Must reside around Ikeja
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ready to resume immediately
Qualified candidates, ready to start up with the company, should send their detailed resume with their name and Position applied for as the subject to the following email address: abiolondon@yahoo.com
Re: Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin by spicyleky007: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
[b][/b]ALSO BEWARE OF MINISTER FOR AGRICULTURE, AKINWUNMI ADESINA ON LINKEDIN. SCAMMMMMMMM
Re: Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin by BENEDICT74: 5:28am On Apr 09, 2015
Even the recruitment form is too fake.
Re: Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin by Dlady: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mehn, these scammers gat no chill oh. One just impersonated Alhaji Bukar Goni Aji on LinkedIn for this same custom job. Kai. Naija which way oh. Gave me one recruitment officer's name who then sent me one form thru one fake email address (info@nigeriacustoms-service.com) to fill and scan bk with my credentials which I have done. He then said i should call back to discuss about my interview lolz. I already sensed a scam and that was why I checked Nigerian custom's website and it was confirmed that it was a scam. I pray those scammers will rot in jail. Please, the real email address of Nigerian customs is info@customs.gov.ng.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know A Job Is Not For You / The Interview Invitation I Honoured. Have You Seen It. / 5 Creative And Effective Ways To Find A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.