Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit (87940 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by hotgunz(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
PreciousGem:

and he is single...
nt single......
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Opinedecandid(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Surprisingly beautiful.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by dharay99: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
mytime24:
Kk, bt i thought men are nt suppose to put on cap inside church

see one bottle of dry gin 4u,

Thatz d question i was abt to ask o0.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by lorddubic: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
IELTS training and lectures.... 08068239574
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by naija4all(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Did u type unusual, I still don't see anything unusual here. I was expecting to see him wear a skirt or tie a wrapper......that's unusual grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by otunbadan(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
teemanbastos:
endTIMES

Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by kinibigdeal(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Must he dress like buhari all the time sad
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
He looks good
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Timijo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
You said, Easter Youth Camp, this is more like a perfect outfit for such program.

Putting on a suit or agbada will make him look too rigid angry undecided
U said it all.
Perfect dress for the audience.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
mytime24:
tell them
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Esdb3: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
You said, Easter Youth Camp, this is more like a perfect outfit for such program.

Putting on a suit or agbada will make him look too rigid angry undecided

And the question I keep asking myself is, how does one look rigid? Lmfao you these Nigerians ehn! And 15 people liked that..smh

#GrammarPolice
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by kinibigdeal(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
PreciousGem:

and he is single...

See where your mind go grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by adeA1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Plz Man of God do u hear from this so called pastor-ammmm I mean the owner of hell fire?
argob44:
Ushered in by a wonderful session of praise and worship to God, Pastor Chris arrived at last night's session of the Easter Youth Camp with an extraordinary unction.

Emphasizing the importance of the Word, the man of God said, “God has only one material for building you, for blessing you and for answering your prayers, and that is the Word.” Aside that, his outfit caught my attention guys... see photos below....

http://www.akeemrotimi..com/2015/04/check-out-photos-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-unusual-outfit.html
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Themandator:

Thank you jare.... Religion is man's personal effort to get it right with God not God commanded act.... Christianity is doing it as Christ did.

When people deny themselves meatloaf on a particular day before easter, it is religion.
They are all carnal doctrines. That's Another reason why i don't celebrate most of these religious days
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ishilove:
I don't care about swag. Men are not supposed to cover their head in church. He's a preacher of the Word, he should know better
tell them oooo
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by 9jatatafo(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
I need life jacket oooo!!! Getting ready for the lagoon to come.
By the way why Bros Chris us face cap cover head for pulpit? Ok na swagger and ginger parole.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Was he actually preaching with a cap on his head?

Dis is serious
ask them....

Nigeria containing fake preachers since 430BC grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
mytime24:
Sure that's not a church.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by breakeven: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
teemanbastos:
endTIMES

grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Keneking:
He is wearing a wedding band now, has he re-married undecided
confirm well, maybe he is truly married to a church member...

Fake pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by nwadiuko1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
mytime24:
exactly my thought
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by sanniabiola(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
mizjules:
The wind of change has reached his domot grin
WS 0z0rf00x0xx.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Donmichaelz(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
kevinberry:
That my pastor a great church with swagg

GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in oba of Lagos voice go and die in the lagoon
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by abiolaoladipupo(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
pastor ride on...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Zico5:

I thought I'm the only person noticing that. Help ask them. World don enter church o
world...? That's an understatement, even the pastor is satan him self

mtcheeew, i better remain a pagan if this is the case.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by lastpage: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
argob44:
Ushered in by a wonderful session of praise and worship to God, Pastor Chris arrived at last night's session of the Easter Youth Camp with an extraordinary unction.

Emphasizing the importance of the Word, the man of God said, “God has only one material for building you, for blessing you and for answering your prayers, and that is the Word.” Aside that, his outfit caught my attention guys... see photos below....

http://www.akeemrotimi..com/2015/04/check-out-photos-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-unusual-outfit.html

As a FULL TIME BACHELOR, he has the right to "rock town" as he likes!

The "Ex-wife" is the looser or which man wants to rock that old hag now?

Omo-Chris, next thing na to dey dance Shoki jare..... dont even bother to marry any woman, just dey phuck dey go!
Nuthin do-you biiko! kiss kiss

Lastpage!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by tayolove12(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
buygala:
Dude is already wearing a life jacket
smiley

In case the Ibo 'lagoon genocide' begins before he leaves that area undecided

[img][/img][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by mizjules(f): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
dharay99:

yhu aff kill me here wid laff. grin grin grin
Lool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Nwa4Jesus(f): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is he preching with his cap on his head? That's not right
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by NobleG1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
His talking to his dumb sheeple.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by XBLadez: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by trappatoni(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
zleemshaddy:
you since morning u don dey shout endTIMES angry , hope nothing undecided ?
grin. I was about to make the same comment. May be the wind of change don blow reach en domot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.