Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit (87942 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by ClassyAdewumi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thats good. Not every time, suit suit.
hello bae..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by VickyRotex(f): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Esdb3:

And the question I keep asking myself is, how does one look rigid? Lmfao you these Nigerians ehn! And 15 people liked that..smh

#GrammarPolice

Grammar police, ever heard of constructive criticism?
On a good day, I'd explain what I understood by *being* rigid in that context. If only you had stopped where you ought to.

But with that bolded statement, I don't think I owe you any explanation.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by lastpage: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
mytime24:
Kk, bt i thought men are nt suppose to put on cap inside church

nwadiuko1:
exactly my thought

Those are just TRADITIONS OF MEN! .............. traditions that Jesus referred to as "Burden on your shoulders".... which he has come to remove.

Show me in the Bible were God or Jesus said so. undecided undecided

What you wear, as long as it is decent enough not to offend the "sensitivity" of your fellow man... has NOTHING to do with your relationship with God.

God looks at the heart.

Let Chris chop his life...... its only one life!

Lastpage!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by ceejayluv(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Midlife crisis?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Mrbigman1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
pelij18:
ask them....

Nigeria containing fake preachers since 430BC grin

No member would frown to that cos his a sinless daddy.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Zico5(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
pelij18:
world...? That's an understatement, even the pastor is satan him self

mtcheeew, i better remain a pagan if this is the case.
Thank God for u my brother. But see the way nairalanders are praising him as if they don't understand the bible standard. Soon, these pastors will create their bible in conformation with their doctrines. May God save us o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
madjune:
That looks like a "Jega Jacket" he's putting on.

This dude knows the most calm electoral season fashion.
that name "dude" is ok for such a black sheep of christianity, i see no reason why a pastor should encourage his youth to do wrong.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by ElFenomeno1: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
OK!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
hotgunz:
Da man b like jst follow wat I preach nt wat I do.... So stop ds cap and divorced tinz jst listen to his preaching
Rugged grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by VickyRotex(f): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
dharay99:

perfect explanation,

In short name ur price... smiley smiley

cheesy cool

Priceless!!! smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by mustaphagreens(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
buygala:

The shape of the apparel ma smiley

Not its quality....

Humor seems wasted on you grin

Is this country really that frustrating?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hmmm....buygala
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by wildikeman(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Today suit, tomorrow a cloak, now yuppie young boy outfit. Next year na space suit. Make up ur mind already pastor.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by dharay99: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cool

Priceless!!! smiley

0h, above ma capacity den. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Zico5(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
lastpage:

Those are just TRADITIONS OF MEN! .............. traditions that Jesus referred to as "Burden on your shoulders".... which he has come to remove.

Show me in the Bible were God or Jesus said so. undecided undecided

What you wear, as long as it is decent enough not to offend the "sensitivity" of your fellow man... has NOTHING to do with your relationship with God.

God looks at the heart.

Let Chris chop his life...... its only one life!

Lastpage!
Hen, what! Nothing do ur relationship with God. Have u ever been to church before or accept christ as ur lord and saviour. Pls go and read ur bible very well if u have one. Putting on cap in the church is an act of dishonoring God. Lastly, is it not this pastor that said masturbation and self service is not a sin. May God help us. We re surely in the end time
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
nephemmy:
Nice 1 from him though..its not everything you suit up...atleast Jesus did not even use suit at all..
yes you are right (but capitally wrong at same time)

How long will falsehood and heresies linger in his church, seriously God need to resolve this menace by eradicating his church totally to the abis.... I mean it

Was he supposed to showup with such outfit, dont forget so soon that he is an international evangelist and in no time watch and see how the youth will improve their fashion corruption, backing them self with the prove "even my pastor (a man of God) is a fashionist"

You seem to be a Christ Embassist, sorry for him and his members, endtime things sha...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by ignis: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
This man get swag. ..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by phemmolahlah(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Swagalicious ;d
]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by VickyRotex(f): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
dharay99:

0h, above ma capacity den. grin

grin smiley grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Zico5:

Thank God for u my brother. But see the way nairalanders are praising him as if they don't understand the bible standard. Soon, these pastors will create their bible in conformation with their doctrines. May God save us o
He is just making way for more fashion corruption, this is a menace that need eradiction.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mrbigman1:

No member would frown to that cos his a sinless daddy.

Tell that to the god's of River Niger grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by bullabong(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
He should know better than to wear a face cap in church. Rubbish!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Ekaka1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
buygala:
Dude is already wearing a life jacket
smiley

In case the Ibo 'lagoon genocide' begins before he leaves that area undecided

Why this generation wicked like this sef , making a mockery of everything grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Defcon1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
argob44:
Mumu... Are u not seeing his finger? Happily married man he is...
Happily married??
I must have been be hearing rumours then.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by VickyRotex(f): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
pelij18:
yes you are right (but capitally wrong at same time)

How long will falsehood and heresies linger in his church, seriously God need to resolve this menace by eradicating his church totally to the abis.... I mean it

Was he supposed to comeout with such outfit, dont forget so soon that he is an international evangelist and in no time watch and see how the youth will improve their fashion corruption, backing them self with the prove "even my pastor (a man of God) is a fashionist"

You seem to be a Christ Embassist, sorry for him and his members, endtime things sha...

Sorry for pock nosing please, are you saying asides the cap he's putting on, which according to the Scriptures he shouldn't be putting a cap on, there's something wrong with his outfit? undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
False preaching, church where they claim to teach peopple how to speak in tongues
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
tongue

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
mytime24:

But that 1 no b church nah na business centre

Meanwhile

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by PreciousGem(f): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

See where your mind go grin

Lol... its just to let our ladies know their kind of dream man is available
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Ruqui(f): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
buygala:

Not its quality....

Choi!!! u wicked sha..ROTFL grin
buygala:

Not its quality....

Choi!!! u wicked sha..ROTFL
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by wildikeman(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
mytime24:
u can imagine...man of God o
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by 0b1nna: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fairgodwin:
fine man. .... fine and rich at the same time? That's double digit blow to ........ (fill in the gap).

...Blow to them balls...talk about sucker punch to the nutt sack.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Akainzo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
argob44:
Mumu... Are u not seeing his finger? Happily married man he is...

Please WHO is he married to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.