Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit (87974 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by wildikeman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
argob44:
religion is dealing with u...smh... Can't u see its a youth meeting? Ur mouth belike church...yeye girl
don't they do dia service in that same place? Meeting ko...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by obinna311(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
teemanbastos:
endTIMES
we all know that its the end time
but his dressing does not co-note any indecency
probably he just wanted to feel like a youth once again grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by justjify(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Okada swag wink

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by apexquest(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
mytime24:
Kk, bt i thought men are nt suppose to put on cap inside church
WRONG..WRONG..WRONG...men are to remove their cap when they want to pray.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Rastamann: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is this in a church? if Yes, why is he wearing a cap in the church? Are they changing the things in the Bible or just adding theirs to the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Neplusultra(f): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ichabod undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by issylarry(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
teemanbastos:
endTIMES

Lolz,sori!u no get sense.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by sammyp01: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Smh for you.
teemanbastos:
endTIMES
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
naija4all:
Did u type unusual, I still don't see anything unusual here. I was expecting to see him wear a skirt or tie a wrapper......that's unusual grin
you have got the point.... He's been doing more worst things than this.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Neplusultra(f): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
xpac01:

Sorry, I didn't check out the tiny thing. You must have been stalking the fingers for slightest hope of miraculously replacing Anita. Gold miner. Leave my pastor alone.
Lmao!!!! People get mouth o!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Esdb3: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

Grammar police, ever heard of constructive criticism?
On a good day, I'd explain what I understood by been rigid in that context. If only you had stopped where you ought to.

But with that bolded statement, I don't think I owe you any explanation.

With the bolded I don't even want an explanation. Ma'am people can't look rigid. Just take it that you are wrong. You could have used "too official" "too bold" or "too glamorous" for the event.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by wildikeman(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
9jatatafo:
I need life jacket oooo!!! Getting ready for the lagoon to come.
By the way why Bros Chris us face cap cover head for pulpit? Ok na swagger and ginger parole.
u buttheads are using dis Nigger sitting on the bloody throne words to play. When civil war comes na una go run oo.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by ProfGday(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Go shorty its ur birthday!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Neplusultra(f): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
lastpage:

Those are just TRADITIONS OF MEN! .............. traditions that Jesus referred to as "Burden on your shoulders".... which he has come to remove.

Show me in the Bible were God or Jesus said so. undecided undecided

What you wear, as long as it is decent enough not to offend the "sensitivity" of your fellow man... has NOTHING to do with your relationship with God.

God looks at the heart.

Let Chris chop his life...... its only one life!

Lastpage!
U dey quote bible with all d tribal burden u carry?! Arent u one hell of a hypocrite? ! undecided 'Dey serve me with their mouth but deir heart is FAR from me' Hehehehe! !!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by mytime24(f): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
lastpage:

Those are just TRADITIONS OF MEN! .............. traditions that Jesus referred to as "Burden on your shoulders".... which he has come to remove.

Show me in the Bible were God or Jesus said so. undecided undecided

What you wear, as long as it is decent enough not to offend the "sensitivity" of your fellow man... has NOTHING to do with your relationship with God.

God looks at the heart.

Let Chris chop his life...... its only one life!

Lastpage!
1corinthians 11v7 smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

Sorry for pock nosing please, are you saying asides the cap he's putting on, which according to the Scriptures he shouldn't be putting a cap on, there's something wrong with his outfit? undecided
Yes boss... Pastors should appear as pastors.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by armstrong82: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Not bad
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Op are u based in Nigeria?
Cos I don't understand why pastor Chris would dress that way in Lagos o.
Abi the auditorium was too cold for him? undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by VickyRotex(f): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Esdb3:

With the bolded I don't even want an explanation. Ma'am people can't look rigid. Just take it that you are wrong. You could have used "too official" "too bold" or "too glamorous" for the event.

Noted sir... smiley

Next time criticize constructively too. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by VickyRotex(f): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
pelij18:
Yes boss... Pastors should appear as pastors.

cheesy cheesy Okay lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Edo and Esan nigg.as always got mad swagger.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by cecegorz(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzBreezy:
.... U seriously dunno what a life jacket is

Come on!
A young girl like you can't take a joke?
Hope your boy friend is not into domestic abuse? lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
obinna311:

we all know that its the end time
but his dressing does not co-note any indecency
probably he just wanted to feel like a youth once again grin
Feel like a youth?, The Bible your so-called pastor claims to know and preach said; flee from youthful lust, and same bible also said remember thy creator in the days of your youth.

Now laying my emphases on the bible, youthful age can also be called "Dark age" now get my point was he suppose to encourage such a stricked fashion in the presence of already spoilt youth? Capital NO

So then he is very wrong for doing so.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by pelij18(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
armstrong82:
Not bad
I see....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by ikennaAO(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Youth programme? hahaha... na lie jo!
The guy just take style dress as a youth to tell the ladies say he is back in the market o!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by butanep(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
I really don't understand... I thought Men are not allowed to put on cap in the church... so how come he is wearing cap even right in the altar.

The last time I mistakenly wore a cap inside the church, I knew how the usher scolded me like I ve committed on big sin...

Pleases men of God should leave by example... because most people look up to them.

God you are seeing them... Only you can judge...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by muzeze77: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Na person head be that? See as e big and round like planet
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by milkymesh: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
argob44:
Mumu... Are u not seeing his finger? Happily married man he is...
Lol. Happily married? I guess you meant happily devorced. #fakepastorandfakefollowers
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by ayindejimmy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Here is a pastor on the pulpit wearing a cap and no eyebrows was raised.
If this were a politician oppositions would have asked for his head on a stake
See how we see things differently when it comes to politics?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by zinachidi(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
buygala:

The shape of the apparel ma smiley

Not its quality....

Humor seems wasted on you grin

Is this country really that frustrating?
wicked grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls permit me to say "badoo lee"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic / Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.